Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

A Message To Budaatum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message To Budaatum (545 Views)

A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) / A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians / You Cannot Reap Where You Did Not Sow: A Message To Fela Dutoye And His Co-trave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To Budaatum by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 05, 2021
We have discussed the issue of elections.
But I want you to know that it doesn't make sense to participate in what you hate.
The federal government has threatened to block the SIM cards of people like me that can't afford the cost of transportation to any NIMC centre as often as necessary for the National ID card.
Can you imagine how such a decision will affect people like me??
Why can't they establish enough NIMC centres for a process that has cost people a lot of money
I can also see that there is no political party that can beat the APC/PDP because many of the rich people in Nigeria support the APC/PDP.
Budatuum should know that poor people that have no connection with the rich can't form a RELEVANT political party.
The idea of voting for the bad instead of the worse doesn't mean you will survive.
So, I want Budatuum to state if he/she can form a new/better/acceptable political party.
If he/she can't do it,then he/she shouldn't speak against the condemnation of whatever government.
Budatuum should know that the refusal to vote doesn't mean anything is lost.
The rich non-politicians are always there to support/vote for the rich politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To Budaatum by budaatum: 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

The federal government has threatened to block the SIM cards of people like me that can't afford the cost of transportation to any NIMC centre as often as necessary for the National ID card.
Can you imagine how such a decision will affect people like me?? Why can't they establish enough NIMC centres for a process that has cost people a lot of money
Yes I can see how such a decision will affect people like you. I also see how you allowed such a decision to be made. After all, if you had bothered to vote for a party or leader who would not have imposed such a decision on you you would not be suffering now, but instead you were irresponsible and did not vote and are now suffering because others are imposing on you. You'll need to forgive me Hell, but you deserve to be suffering.

HellVictorinho:
I can also see that there is no political party that can beat the APC/PDP because many of the rich people in Nigeria support the APC/PDP.
Budatuum should know that poor people that have no connection with the rich can't form a RELEVANT political party.
But you do not have to beat the APC/PDP! You can infiltrate them and infect them with your own ideology, or do you lack the capacity for such a thing, Hell? Please know that my own my faith in you is immense. Greater things than have been done will you someday do.

HellVictorinho:
The idea of voting for the bad instead of the worse doesn't mean you will survive.
I'm afraid my survival is irrelevant when talking about things that might be in the very far distant future. Some of us dream that the date will one day be 2121.

HellVictorinho:
So, I want Budatuum to state if he/she can form a new/better/acceptable political party.
If he/she can't do it,then he/she shouldn't speak against the condemnation of whatever government.
Sorry, Hell, but I think you will need to inform yourself on this. Democracy does not start with forming a party but with voting. And the entire raison d'etre for it is so your voice counts, the failure of which you are now finding is sending you to transport yourself to NIMC which you can not afford!

HellVictorinho:

Budatuum should know that the refusal to vote doesn't mean anything is lost.
The rich non-politicians are always there to support/vote for the rich politicians.
But something is lost, Hell! You lose the money you could have spent on something you enjoy by having to transport yourself to some faraway NIMC, which is a decision likely made by rich non-politicians, to your detriment!

May your suffering motivate you to change, Hell.
Re: A Message To Budaatum by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
budaatum:

Yes I can see how such a decision will affect people like you. I also see how you allowed such a decision to be made. After all, if you had bothered to vote for a party or leader who would not have imposed such a decision on you you would not be suffering now, but instead you were irresponsible and did not vote and are now suffering because others are imposing on you. You'll need to forgive me Hell, but you deserve to be suffering.

But you do not have to beat the APC/PDP! You can infiltrate them and infect them with your own ideology, or do you lack the capacity for such a thing, Hell? Please know that my own my faith in you is immense. Greater things than have been done will you someday do.

I'm afraid my survival is irrelevant when talking about things that might be in the very far distant future. Some of us dream that the date will one day be 2121.

Sorry, Hell, but I think you will need to inform yourself on this. Democracy does not start with forming a party but with voting. And the entire raison d'etre for it is so your voice counts, the failure of which you are now finding is sending you to transport yourself to NIMC which you can not afford!

But something is lost, Hell! You lose the money you could have spent on something you enjoy by having to transport yourself to some faraway NIMC, which is a decision likely made by rich non-politicians, to your detriment!

May your suffering motivate you to change, Hell.

You are a waste of time here
Re: A Message To Budaatum by budaatum: 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You are a waste of time here
budaatum:

And you Hell are here spending copious amounts of time on Nairaland arguing about things you hardly comprehend instead of joining your mother in the farms to assist her with her burden so she does less and is less worried and less wretched?

Please tell me that you at least do not eat from the food that your mother produces from the sweat of her face as she tills the cursed ground for the bread.

Does she own a school?
Re: A Message To Budaatum by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
[quote author=budaatum post=105383235][/quote]

Who takes your post meaningfully?
Re: A Message To Budaatum by budaatum: 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Who takes your post meaningfully?

You do. Thankfully.
Re: A Message To Budaatum by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
budaatum:

You do. Thankfully.

You are just a proud/arrogant hypocrite who doesn't understand what I am saying.
Re: A Message To Budaatum by RZArecta(m): 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
Yanga dey sleep grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Comparing VP Yemi Osinbajo To Mike Pence Is Absurd / Dear Ndigbo, Fellow Nigerians, A New Down Is Upon Us / Dissatisfied Yoruba Nation Threaten Buhari, Tinubu And Bandits, To Relocate From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.