Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Atiku Sold His Shares And Received $5.4 Million From Us – Intels - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Sold His Shares And Received $5.4 Million From Us – Intels (816 Views)

Intels: NPA Explains Sack Of Atiku’s Company / How Atiku Sold Akwa Iboms ALSCON BUILT WITH $3.5billion For $120million / Atiku Sold Part Of Intel To Tinubu, Holds Minority Shares - This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Sold His Shares And Received $5.4 Million From Us – Intels by Wazobia9jja(m): 8:15am On Jan 05, 2021
Intels Nigeria Limited explained Why it cut relations with former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, who was one of its main shareholders,

Read more on

https://wazobia9ja.com/atiku-sold-his-shares-and-received-5-4-million-from-us-intels/

Re: Atiku Sold His Shares And Received $5.4 Million From Us – Intels by Freestainworld(m): 8:16am On Jan 05, 2021
Heard 100m dollars before, peoptand fake news
Re: Atiku Sold His Shares And Received $5.4 Million From Us – Intels by stupidmod2: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2021
ehya
Re: Atiku Sold His Shares And Received $5.4 Million From Us – Intels by englishmart(m): 8:44am On Jan 05, 2021
That's not a huge share if you ask me. Well nobody asked me, so fem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Sold His Shares And Received $5.4 Million From Us – Intels by chyket(m): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2021
With the kind of publicity being given to this sale,I think the management wants to publicly disassociate itself from Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as a coporate strategy to relaunch itself into the good books of the Buhari government.This could possibly create new partnerships/patronage from the government of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Sold His Shares And Received $5.4 Million From Us – Intels by Never4getU: 11:56am On Jan 05, 2021
U're correct! Ur position sample my opinion on the incessant publicity.

It's political
chyket:
With the kind of publicity being given to this sale,I think the management wants to publicly disassociate itself from Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as a coporate strategy to relaunch itself into the good books of the Buhari government.This could possibly create new partnerships/patronage from the government of the day.

(1) (Reply)

Time To Leave This Site. / The Rise And Fall Of Tinubu; The Beginning Of An Era In Yorubaland / Who Are The Main Enemies Of The Igbo People - Fulani Herdsmen Or Igbo Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.