Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Time To Leave This Site. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Leave This Site. (821 Views)

Obidients Should Leave This Decaying Forum And Move To Quora Or Reddit / We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes / If Tinubu Becomes President, I Will Leave This Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Leave This Site. by Nobody: 4:43am On Jan 27, 2021
I have dedicated my life to this struggle of the African people. I have fought against white domination, and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons will live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal for which I hope to live for and to see realized. But, My Lord, if it needs to be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die

N.Mandela Rivonia trial 1964

“A tribal mind is a troubled mind.”
― PK Kasirim

We Nigerians need to change.
Re: Time To Leave This Site. by Bleiz(m): 5:13am On Jan 27, 2021
Nigeria is totally tired of Nigerians
Re: Time To Leave This Site. by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:01am On Jan 27, 2021
I wish it was SimplyShit or Helinuess that left

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Leave This Site. by KingAlayinde(m): 6:59am On Jan 27, 2021
LuQuLuQu:
I wish it was SimplyShit or Helinuess that left

I thinks I'm the only one that thinks that helinues get brain problem

2 Likes

Re: Time To Leave This Site. by dalongjnr: 7:25am On Jan 27, 2021
Farewell!

1 Like

Re: Time To Leave This Site. by kechywillz(m): 7:30am On Jan 27, 2021
I have wondered why nobody can view ur name,as "nobody",I can't click on it to see ur profile,I don't know if it is only me that it happens to
Re: Time To Leave This Site. by femi4: 7:35am On Jan 27, 2021
kechywillz:
I have wondered why nobody can view ur name,as "nobody",I can't click on it to see ur profile,I don't know if it is only me that it happens to
Account deactivated already

The profile is no more.

2 Likes

Re: Time To Leave This Site. by splendour7(m): 7:39am On Jan 27, 2021
farewell the struggle and fun here continue,me don't take life too serious,,once i log out from here,i dnt remember any thing that happened here....hope you won't still join using another moniker!

1 Like

Re: Time To Leave This Site. by tamdun: 7:53am On Jan 27, 2021
He's coming back,just like many of us, he's addicted to Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Time To Leave This Site. by kechywillz(m): 8:41am On Jan 27, 2021
femi4:
Account deactivated already

The profile is no more.

Even when it was active,you can't view that profile
Re: Time To Leave This Site. by Mkmoney(m): 8:44am On Jan 27, 2021
When is that burger called jagznation going to leave

1 Like

Re: Time To Leave This Site. by LuQuLuQu(m): 9:27am On Jan 27, 2021
When is helinuess simplyshit etc going to leave for good?
Re: Time To Leave This Site. by LuQuLuQu(m): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2021
splendour7:
farewell the struggle and fun here continue,me don't take life too serious,,once i log out from here,i dnt remember any thing that happened here....hope you won't still join using another moniker!

Of course. He'd be back with another moniker to wreck more havoc and continue with tribal bigotry
Re: Time To Leave This Site. by femi4: 9:48am On Jan 27, 2021
kechywillz:

Even when it was active,you can't view that profile
Not possible

An active account profile will always be available for members not guests
Re: Time To Leave This Site. by BlackfireX: 10:14am On Jan 27, 2021
The juju this seun did on NL, even if you log out... In few weeks you go long in as another moniker..

Where seun do this jazzzzz, I want it for our daddy oyoyo buhari to rule again from 2023 to 2031
Re: Time To Leave This Site. by Fairandlovely(f): 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
To where??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Leave This Site. by kechywillz(m): 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
femi4:
Not possible

An active account profile will always be available for members not guests
Since 2011 I have been active on nairaland,that account has been account I have clicked on to but can never view his profile or anything attached to it.

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Block Benin - Auchi Road. / Breaking: Gunmen Again Kill 1 Policeman, 2 Prison Officials in Anambra / FG Releases Names, Faces Of Fleeing Imo Prison Escapees (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.