Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom (17008 Views)

Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) / Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts / Flight Resumption: Air Peace Flies All Its Aircrafts Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by ArticleBeast: 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
dyera:
90% of Akwa Ibom people will not be able to enter these aircraft that the governor is spending billions to acquire.
And so what? They shouldnt develop the state because 90 percent will not be able to enter.

5 Likes

Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by tyup(m): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
Whilst we have prospects states like CRS, AKI, Rivers, Lagos, Ondo, Ogun et al. Even the so called Ipob developers cannot boast of one single thing when it comes to the contribution of development in the south. Aside Anambra that is still trying to manage, the rest SE state is nothing but a sahel of sand. Anytime i hear of Biafra i rack n keep racking on how they intend to run a Country of their own. E dey hard me undecided
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Hamiltonii: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
dyera:
90% of Akwa Ibom people will not be able to enter these aircraft that the governor is spending billions to acquire.
Silence! �The people should mainly be interested in the revenue it would generate for their general welfare.

1 Like

Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by mrkings84(m): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
Azmanaty:
After stealing our resources in CRS, Akwaibom is busy buying jets

Who stole your resources in Cross Rivers State?

4 Likes

Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by mrkings84(m): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
Akwa Ibom doing what Nigeria can't do!

1 Like

Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by KhingLufem1(m): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by somi: 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
Pls help my hustle am into borehole drilling,piling and construction for any inquires visit our site brunomax engineering or call Engr Austin on 07065733636
Thanks
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by obotematics: 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
Mr Emmanuel Udom is doing well,i am thinking of a vice president slot for him

2 Likes

Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by 1stNumeroUno: 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
Well, I think the State government should review its investment in Airline ventures considering the recent pandemic.

Note - I said REVIEW, not canceled. The renowned Airlines are even closing shop around the world, is that the best time to invest in same business?

2 Likes

Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by tnerro1(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
I just hope that the private sector has a larger shareholding in this venture, if the government is the largest shareholder, then I fear for the future of the company

2 Likes

Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by tyup(m): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
obotematics:
Mr Emmanuel Udom is doing well,i am thinking of a vice president slot for him

1 Like

Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Babandia27: 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
u no get sense....
Azmanaty:
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Azmanaty: 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
Babandia27:
u no get sense....

Like ur papa?

1 Like

Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by IkpuMmadu: 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
Why can't Lagos State copy this ...so that they can take full advantage of the airport .. theey are leaving other players to take over their air space
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by tutudesz: 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
Delta State how far Na our mate be this O! we're get airline and other state investment to create job for the people, but na make Okowa dey appoint criminal has SSA on security.

1 Like

Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by hatakekakashi: 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
tyup:
Whilst we have prospects states like CRS, AKI, Rivers, Lagos, Ondo, Ogun et al. Even the so called Ipob developers cannot boast of one single thing when it comes to the contribution of development in the south. Aside Anambra that is still trying to manage, the rest SE state is nothing but a sahel of sand. Anytime i hear of Biafra i rack n keep racking on how they intend to run a Country of their own. E dey hard me undecided
Which state in the east have you been to or you just like talking
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by IkpuMmadu: 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
tyup:

You said prospects ....

At least Anambra man has air peace.. the biggest aviation player in Nigeria and building their air port

What is development of YORUBAS land. Ibadan airport is gone, ogu. Doesn't have airport, osun is busy damcing eyo.... No airport....

The Southwest are onlookers in the aviation space

.... The igbo have serious air traffic and they are building airports apart from Imo state, Enugu State ... Anambra is building, Ebonyi is building while Asaba is busy

But South West has only Lagos that is even dominated by others.

Such a sophisticated people ....

1 Like

Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by AregbeFufu: 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
tyup:
Osino prospects grin
Alaye,be like say you want us to table SW matter... cheesy
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Ilaumoh(m): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
ArticleBeast:

And so what? They shouldnt develop the state because 90 percent will not be able to enter.
Lovely responds
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Ilaumoh(m): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
mrkings84:

Who stole your resources in Cross Rivers State?
Don't mind the wimb.. Cross River state is now the shadow of is former self.
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by IkpuMmadu: 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
Yoruba people are not even playing in aviation sector, they don't have serious aviation player like Air Peace .. the airport in south west is non existent and it's only Lagos that is only functional airport in SW

Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by fashrola(m): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bialegend:

See how the illiterate fulanis divided these foolish brother and they are now talking about who is from CRS and who is from Akwa Ibom. These are one family people, supposedly educated that should know better, but are here abusing themselves because the illiterate fulanis made them so. All you fools should know that Biafra will solve this problem of CRS and Akwa Ibom bickering. In Biafra, there will no longer be borders between both of you. Same in every other regions of Biafra.

Better "die" that Biafra talk...... Commot for here

1 Like

Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by IkpuMmadu: 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
tyup:

Apart from Lagos (no man's land) show me how manny SW airport is here

1 Share

Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by akan102: 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
Azmanaty:
Pls name the stolen resources
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Koffiatama: 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bialegend:

See how the illiterate fulanis divided these foolish brother and they are now talking about who is from CRS and who is from Akwa Ibom. These are one family people, supposedly educated that should know better, but are here abusing themselves because the illiterate fulanis made them so. All you fools should know that Biafra will solve this problem of CRS and Akwa Ibom bickering. In Biafra, there will no longer be borders between both of you. Same in every other regions of Biafra.

Biafra my foot.
You can't be more stupid

3 Likes

Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Ilaumoh(m): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
IkpuMmadu:

Apart from Lagos (no man's land) show me how manny SW airport is here
This is old na.. Na 2013 be this na.. During this period Akwa Ibom state no even get airport, abeg bring the latest one ok
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by sonsomegrigbo: 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
akan102:

Pls name the stolen resources

Maybe those Agaracha wey full everywhere for Lagos.

No Yoruba or hausa, I repeat, NO YORUBA OR HAUSA GIRLS ARE INTO PROSTITUTION AND BABY FACTORY.
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by IkpuMmadu: 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
Azmanaty:

You guys should start thinking with your brains.... Lagos don't have oil, Anambra don't have oil and these states are doing better far far better than CRS
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by COdeGenesis: 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
dyera:

99%

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In Search Of Home Cooking..., A Nairalander's Trip To Columbus (picts) / Arik Air Delays Minister Of Aviation's Flight For Over 4 Hours In Abuja / More Guidelines For Operation Of Commercial & Industrial Facilities In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.