Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom (17046 Views)

Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) / Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts / Flight Resumption: Air Peace Flies All Its Aircrafts Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Panda7(m): 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
I pray this be sustainable
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Ngorbungor(m): 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ilaumoh:

I see 4 there, which one again?
more than four, why I'm I even comparing Owerri and Uyo in term of air passenger traffic. Owerri is the 4th busiest airport after Lagos, Abuja and PH
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Ilaumoh(m): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
MoneyTrees:
Lol...
A typical pvssy ass politician ass licking niggar would leave the subject to attack the personality
What trademark industry can Akwa Ibom boast of as a state?
ExxonMobil grin grin grin
Next they say they have oil Wells grin grin

Mediocrity at its peak

Ebot
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Ilaumoh(m): 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ngorbungor:
more than four, why I'm I even comparing Owerri and Uyo in term of air passenger traffic. Owerri is the 4th busiest airport after Lagos, Abuja and PH
For now.
Meanwhile I need the latest air traffic per airport in Nigeria
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Tekrify(m): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
How many people has the airline employed... please Go and rest...
I prefer if the used it to build industries...
Look at what ayade employed more than 2,000 tailors for his garment factory..what about his rice mill in ogoja day can employ 20,000 people... please go and sleep... airline that can never have more than 200 staffs and Will only be used by super rich people many of which may not even be from Akwa ibom
Factfinder1:
Akwa ibom leads others follow

Even the overhyped lagos never get 1 single plane una still dey carry the worship of tinubu for head.....akwa ibom ayaya

The land of promises that really gets fulfilled
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Ngorbungor(m): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ilaumoh:

For now.
Meanwhile I need the latest air traffic per airport in Nigeria
This the most recent from FAAN website, and there is no way in this world Uyo will get passenger more than Lagos, Abuja, PH, Owerri, Kano, Enugu and Kaduna. That's these are the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th busiest airport in Nigeria

Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by ariesbull: 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ngorbungor:

This the most recent from FAAN website, and there is no way in this world Uyo will get passenger more than Lagos, Abuja, PH, Owerri, Kano, Enugu and Kaduna. That's these are 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th busiest airport in Nigeria
gbam..... You captured it
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by BQhtuB: 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Elanqy: 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ngorbungor:

This the most recent from FAAN website, and there is no way in this world Uyo will get passenger more than Lagos, Abuja, PH, Owerri, Kano, Enugu and Kaduna. That's these are the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th busiest airport in Nigeria

This doesn't apply as the report prepared before ibom air started operations. It may interest you to know that ibom air wasnt captured in the report
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Tekrify(m): 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
I don't even get it...it like okowa is dead or something.. nothing from that state... Ebonyi is doing far better than it...this is 3 largest oil producer in Nigeria..very shameful..it only cultism and oil bunkering they know best
tutudesz:
Delta State how far Na our mate be this O! we're get airline and other state investment to create job for the people, but na make Okowa dey appoint criminal has SSA on security.

1 Like

Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Ngorbungor(m): 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
Elanqy:

This doesn't apply as the report prepared before ibom air started operations. It may interest you to know that ibom air wasnt captured in the report

Ibom airport have been in operation before 2018, even at that there is no way Ibom will out perform these airport in terms of passengers. These cities have sizable middle class scatter all over the country and the world, be it business or leisure these cities are well represented
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by tutudesz: 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
Tekrify:
I don't even get it...it like okowa is dead or something.. nothing from that state... Ebonyi is doing far better than it...this is 3 largest oil producer in Nigeria..very shameful..it only cultism and oil bunkering they know best
Just imagine no single capital project in the state, na only political appointment full the state.
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Ilaumoh(m): 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Ok thanks... I need from 2019 becos that was when IbomAir and I wonder why Akwa ibom wasn't capture or is it becos is a state government owned airport?
I think is only federal government airport under FANN supervision becos I even see airport without any passengers captured..
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Ngorbungor(m): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Ok thanks... I need from 2019 becos that was when IbomAir and I wonder why Akwa ibom wasn't capture or is it becos is a state government owned airport?
I don't know, Imo airport and Asaba airport are state owned, well you might be right
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Ilaumoh(m): 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ngorbungor:
I don't know, Imo airport and Asaba airport are state owned, well you might be right
So why will airport without traffic be captured but uyo is not even captured?
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Ilaumoh(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Ibom airport have been in operation before 2018, even at that there is no way Ibom will out perform these airport in terms of passengers. These cities have sizable middle class scatter all over the country and the world, be it business or leisure these cities are well represented
Haven't you seen airport without one single passenger represented in that report?
Am sure is because ibom is not under Fann supervision that's why
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Norwichsailor(m): 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
MoneyTrees:
Oil Wells that are controlled by just a single E&P company without competition
Your so called performing gov. Hasn't completed a single project in his tenure so far
Citing mediocre companies not capable of employing any reasonable number of youths
Don't forget he's the first gov to build a church grin grin in a multi cultural/religious society
I hate to say this but you're not a real niggar, stop supporting mediocrity
Smoke a jumbo sized Mali kush & watch your brain cells expand logically
Happy 2021

The way you people confidently type lies and nonsense will make even Satan afraid, I always criticise the government Akwa Ibom when they're not doing well, most recently check that topic about most indebted states my comment it's among the first 6.
Your own criticism is out of blind hate so you're not a serious human being. Please tell us what your govenor ayade has acheived, clown

1 Like

Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Ilaumoh(m): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ngorbungor:
Nope they are federal not state

Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Ilaumoh(m): 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
seanwiIliam:
that's what I was discussing today with my brother
Udom is a clueless slowpoke.
His administration only favours the rich
Are you sure you're not on drugs?

Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Ilaumoh(m): 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
Norwichsailor:

The way you people confidently type lies and nonsense will make even Satan afraid, I always criticise the government Akwa Ibom when they're not doing well, most recently check that topic about most indebted states my comment it's among the first 6.
Your own criticism is out of blind hate so you're not a serious human being. Please tell us what your govenor ayade has acheived, clown
My brother, they are all jeolous that it..

1 Like

Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Tedassie(m): 3:00am On Jan 06, 2021
tnerro1:
I just hope that the private sector has a larger shareholding in this venture, if the government is the largest shareholder, then I fear for the future of the company
This has been my major concern too ever since: this Issue of continuity; you know this is a challenge of leadership in Nigeria.

For example, We once heard, Akpabio had ceded contract of maintaining that International Stadium to Julius Berger(we dunno whether this present admin had cancelled
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Ilaumoh(m): 8:08am On Jan 06, 2021
Tedassie:

This has been my major concern too ever since: this Issue of continuity; you know this is a challenge of leadership in Nigeria.

For example, We once heard, Akpabio had ceded contract of maintaining that International Stadium to Julius Berger(we dunno whether this present admin had cancelled
Ok
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Kfed4ril(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
Rewew:
grin congratulations Akwaibom . Igbos and IPIGS Akwaibom is not Biafra land stay away . All this feat is possible because of the good administration of Mohammed Buhari

God Bless BUHARI
God Bless NIGERIA

Nigeria air nko?
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Jergobright1025: 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
Rewew:
grin congratulations Akwaibom . Igbos and IPIGS Akwaibom is not Biafra land stay away . All this feat is possible because of the good administration of Mohammed Buhari

God Bless BUHARI
God Bless NIGERIA

God punish your mother
God punish buhari mother

1 Like

Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Ilaumoh(m): 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
Jergobright1025:

God punish your mother
God punish buhari mother
grin
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by triuyt: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
[quote author=Loiut post=97744878]Ok

____

NEW YEAR DISCOUNT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS!!

Get a unique and quality logo that represents the values and vision of your brand/business at up to 70% off!

Instead of ₦10,000, Get the following at just ₦2,990!;

• A high quality logo that is attention grabbing. With this, you'd get more prospects and customers for your business.
• A transparent version of your logo which you can use to watermark images of your products and services.
• A plain version of your logo for letter heads, business cards, Identity cards, etc.
• 3 variations of a 3D version of your logo that distinguishes your logo from that of your competitors, thereby giving you an edge over them.
• A PDF copy of your logo.

Contact us on WhatsApp via the number on the flyer below to take advantage of this discount before it ends.

Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by Ilaumoh(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
[quote author=triuyt post=97783939][/quote]
Nice one
Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by ojadetayo(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2021
I had written this few days ago, check it out

A Case for Leadership

Akwa Ibom State, just a normal state in Nigeria established a state owned airline in 2019 named IBOM AIR. They currently have 5 fleets of jets and currently expecting 2 more in a couple of months.

Nigeria, a whole country from which Akwa Ibom is just a minute part (¹/³⁶) of has failed in reorganizing its very own Nigeria Air. Nigeria and Akwa Ibom both started planning for their airlines at about the same time.

Why has Akwa Ibom succeeded and Nigeria failed?

Leadership, they say is key in everything.

1 Like

Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by ojadetayo(m): 11:05am On Jan 09, 2021
Maybe a shocker.

In 2017, Emirates Airlines generated 25.8 billion dollars as revenue, while the total revenue generated by Nigeria through its crude oil sales was 20.4 billion dollars. And still up till today by our 'wisdom', we still don't have a functioning airline.

A Case for Leadership

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Environmental Truck Rams Into A Supermarket In Abia State, Kills Young Man. PICS / Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This / In Search Of Home Cooking..., A Nairalander's Trip To Columbus (picts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.