Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,262 members, 7,954,021 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies (12968 Views)

Top List Of Former Governors Who Left High Domestic Debts For Successors (Photo) / Kogi Governorship: Delegates Accused Of Selling Their Votes To Bello - Pictures / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by Olatomiwami(m): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
icedfire:
Next will be bello for president? Make una kontinu. Bello wey him wife don relocate to Dubai on kogi tax payers money . Abi no be the same kogi state ? The same kogi state that have been struggling to pay salaries. 2023 Is almost here , suddenly kogi is the best state in nigeria with highest FDI and lowest debt profile . This is really interesting

Let them continue whitewashing bad product,their eyes go soon clear,Bello that's is epitome of bad product.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by Bar1941(m): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nigeria did not really need any lockdown as Kogi State had proven this. Though covid 19 is real but as Africans I think God is really showing us his mercy regarding the outbreak if not Africa would have been history in 2020.

Using my case as an example, since the beginning of the outbreak I have had these terrible malaria for 3 to 4 different times, what I only do is to take the local concoction I used to take back in naija, a mixture of lipton, garlic, ginger, lime and alabukun which I cook for few minutes. Sometimes I steam myself with the heat coming from it as well as rubbing aboliki on my chest.

I know if I'd gone to the hospital where I am, they might have diagnosed it as covid but as an African boy I know it's not. The bottom line is: NO MORE LOCKDOWN IN NAIJA, THE WHITE PEOPLE WE ARE COPYING HAVE CONCRETE PLANS FOR THEIR CITIZENRY WHILE IN AFRICA IT'S JUST A WAY OF MAKING LIFE MORE TERRIBLE TO THE POOR.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by gidiz(m): 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nice one to Kogi governor

But why is he paying teachers and local government workers 30-37%tage salary.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by Exc2000: 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
Yeye Bello wants to change narrative about him this second term
Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by Prechgold1180(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Once you are in APC, you MUST PERFORM!

God bless APC.
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
am sorry for this but why are abusing stupidity
You are not the only person stupid but why are you just showing it like MTN every thread u go
Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
Atlas9:

Concentrated poverty amidst unpaid salaries and pensions, almost zero infrastructural spending, and the shameless oppressor is laundering his image ahead of the next election cycle...
Gud
Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by AbuAeesha: 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
happiness32:
Yahaya Bello is really doing well with all these policies.
Last time, I read Kogi was awarded $5m by world bank for accountability
haa!!! are u serious??
Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by Ibegtodiffer: 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
Them don see us finish for this country!!! Yahaya Bello is a grade 1 disaster, an embarrassment to the "not-too-young to run" proponents. mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by extol1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
happiness32:
stop been deceived by what you read and start asking people in the state. he has practically did nothing. when last did he pay to workers

3 Likes

Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by michoim(m): 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
happiness32:
Wao...like a dream?
Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by adams123: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
They should not allow Kogi indigenes/residence read this cooked& fried post jor. Bello is a worst gov though people used to say that goes to Abia man that Bello is 2nd to him but I do doubt that oo. Bello is the worst!

1 Like

Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by NuhuIbrahim(m): 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nothing is happening in Kogi state.
His campaign billboard for President 2023 are everywhere in Lokoja. Bello is just promoting himself with no single achievement.
Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by lukaino(m): 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
Want to know how to achieve this low domestic debt
Answer: Don't embark on any developmental projects

1 Like

Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by extol1(m): 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
as a matter of fact, the only lucrative business in kogi state is kidnapping and thuggery. if you doubt me, come to kogi state will the aim of investing and see what will happen to you.
as I speak there is no project going on in the state, to make the matter worse the state university is in a pitiable state begging for mercy with shortage of staffs

1 Like

Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by Preshob(m): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
Why are they trying very hard to market this man to Nigerians recently?? must we keep celebrating mediocrity in this country?
Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by iamJ(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nigeria my ex country
Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by Comedian2019: 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
I hope he has paid salary up to date.
If yes, then he should take his thugs out of the streets of Kogi, then I'll clap for him.
Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by middlebelter(m): 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
Perhaps we need more information on the above news before we start rejoicing?

First, we need more information on the Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) that has brought Kogi to lime light of good news. Has the Russian Government injected the proposed $1b for revitalizing and completion of Ajaokuta Iron &Steel Industry? Where was the FDI invested in Kogi State, to question has become necessary on light of the alarming poverty and poor infrastructure in the state. The pull factor for such a huge Investment should be diagnosed and perhaps we can improve on such factors to sustain the FDI in the state so that it won't be a one off event.
Secondly, can the Kogi State Government furnish Nigerian netizine with more information about the state's debt profile history? This will help us do a comparative analysis with other states and perhaps commend Mr Yahaya Bello for the good work.
Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by merits(m): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2021

Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by Fuckingmallam45(m): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
extol1:

stop been deceived by what you read and start asking people in the state. he has practically did nothing. when last did he pay to workers
He paid his workers, just that he’s paying them 30% which is not enough
Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by BigGuava: 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
icedfire:
Next will be bello for president? Make una kontinu. Bello wey him wife don relocate to Dubai on kogi tax payers money . Abi no be the same kogi state ? The same kogi state that have been struggling to pay salaries. 2023 Is almost here , suddenly kogi is the best state in nigeria with highest FDI and lowest debt profile . This is really interesting
They are just testing how easy it is to fool Nigerians, and it is working.

1 Like

Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by NGpatriot: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
The only sad and upset people in this thread are of course Igbos, the usual hateful, bitter, backward, borehole and kerosense anti progress and development villagers.

God Bless the hard working governor of the great state of Kogi

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria.

Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by NGpatriot: 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
extol1:

Is he owing you or any of your village people workers salary?
Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by Organs(m): 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nonsense and ingredients. Go to Kogi State and look at the lives of its people. He is paying local Govt staff 1/4 salary and State govt 1/2 salary and youre talking about some debt management nonsense. Bello is the worst Governor ever.
Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by vertueptime: 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
Paying debt means reducing debt, all na grammar
Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by Qoko: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
Even Osun state that doesn’t have IGR Except the untapped gold concentration even lockdown Relying on on FG allocation, List of governors in Nigeria are not deep thinker
Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by extol1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
NGpatriot:

see useless question

1 Like

Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by extol1(m): 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:

He paid his workers, just that he’s paying them 30% which is not enough
30% out of 100% is that pass or failure and is the 30% consistent for every month
Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by NGpatriot: 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
extol1:

see useless question

See useless person asking useless answer.

Simple question.

Only useless people make statements that they can not backup with facts apart from spewing their usual hatred, bitterness, tribal and bigoted rubbish.
Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by extol1(m): 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
NGpatriot:

See useless person asking useless answer.

Simple question.

Only useless people make statements that they can not backup with facts apart from spewing their usual hatred, bitterness, tribal and bigoted rubbish.

since you lacks decorum, I don't need to banter words with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians / ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts / Nigerian Decides: INEC Chairman Briefs International Observers In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.