Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies (12877 Views)

Top List Of Former Governors Who Left High Domestic Debts For Successors (Photo) / Kogi Governorship: Delegates Accused Of Selling Their Votes To Bello - Pictures / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by flairlady(f): 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
The lies in this post is too much.kai
Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by chenny360(m): 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
icedfire:
Next will be bello for president? Make una kontinu. Bello wey him wife don relocate to Dubai on kogi tax payers money . Abi no be the same kogi state ? The same kogi state that have been struggling to pay salaries. 2023 Is almost here , suddenly kogi is the best state in nigeria with highest FDI and lowest debt profile . This is really interesting
they are advertising my yahaya bello.. nevertheless I schooled in his home town and the governor may emerge president, with support of North. Mark my word.
Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by NGpatriot: 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
extol1:

since you lacks decorum, I don't need to banter words with you.

You said the man is owing workers salary so why not just show us who he's owing?

Never lie or say what you can not prove with facts.
Re: Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies by Bar1941(m): 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
gidiz:
Nice one to Kogi governor

But why is he paying teachers and local government workers 30-37% salary.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay / “never Let Your Kids Suffer The Sins Of Their Father” – Toyin Lawani / Pantami Adds ‘Professor’ To His Name Amid Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.