Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

''may God Forgive You''- Emoney Replies Zimbabwean Man Who Asked His Source Of W - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''may God Forgive You''- Emoney Replies Zimbabwean Man Who Asked His Source Of W (900 Views)

May God Forgive You''- Emoney Replies Zimbabwean Man Who Questioned His Incomeo / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''may God Forgive You''- Emoney Replies Zimbabwean Man Who Asked His Source Of W by Bobotic(m): 10:05am On Jan 05, 2021
Businessman, Emeka Okonkwo aka E-Money, replied a Zimbabwean man who questioned his source of wealth on his Instagram page.

The Zimbabwean man while commenting on one of his posts, wrote

''Those who pretend to be rich yall guilt of sacrifices human parts, i give this dude 1yr only yall see wats going to happen, he's following Ginimbi same squad''

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/1/may-god-forgive-you-emoney-replies-zimbabwean-man-who-questioned-his-source-of-wealth.html

Re: ''may God Forgive You''- Emoney Replies Zimbabwean Man Who Asked His Source Of W by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2021
Answer the simple question and stop the cover up, how did you get your money Mr emoney
Re: ''may God Forgive You''- Emoney Replies Zimbabwean Man Who Asked His Source Of W by crazyclown(m): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2021
Zzor:
Answer the simple question and stop the cover up, how did you get your money Mr emoney
He use to work for me back den, I lata settle him an he started his own business. Dats how he became rich.
Re: ''may God Forgive You''- Emoney Replies Zimbabwean Man Who Asked His Source Of W by Freestainworld(m): 11:03am On Jan 05, 2021
Zzor:
thought you are looking for a rich dude.
Re: ''may God Forgive You''- Emoney Replies Zimbabwean Man Who Asked His Source Of W by istina: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2021
The guy is entitled to his own opinion, you do the right thing by simply answering his question.
If you are into legit biz and you called jobless, you shut your accusers up by showing them what you do simple

(1) (Reply)

"You Are A Snake" Samklef Continued To Lambast Simi On Tems Butt (video) / Why Didn’t Your Marriage Work Out? – Uche Maduagwu Blasts Don Jazzy / Bbnaija: Sammie Irritates Me Because I Don’t Like Him – Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.