Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,284 members, 7,867,754 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Am Enough - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Enough (360 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Enough by vivsravine: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2021
AM ENOUGH

Life isn't rosy to me, yet I wake up with a big smile admits all fears and worries.

I pick the pieces of my life and start afresh like nothing ever stopped me before now.

The pain vanished, the worries like breeze comes and leaves, my succour rests on my will to go on.

Pretending sloves nothing, I rather buy courage and persist in resilience, even if I fail

The world is against me, my battles are so numerous to count and my wars unending.

Yet, I am enough, i beat them and soar like I have always been above the trauma of pains

My secret cries, my fears and worries are all embedded with my grit, I just gnash them.

Woe unto you who chooses to cause me pain, shame to you who isn't happy with my guts.

I take a bow to forgive all who caused me unimaginable pain, i only see how weak you are.

Forging to leap with streaming strengths, my leap of faith my only courage to behold.

Who sees what am seeing, who understands my wars without a fight, now I bleed without blood.

My wins scare them, my pains keeps them wondering, my courage makes them unbalanced.

They are frightened by every word I say, they fidget with my presence, I glow with ligths.

My smile is contagious, my laughter louder than echo, how I dominate a multitude in awe.

Love me its a choice, chose me its better for you growth, help me, the best for you, but be real.

You create a war with me, I send you butterflies, make peace with me you receive bees for honey.

I am 100% the queen, the bliss of a lifetime, the ligth that dominates darkness, a puree.

Am enough from all the troubles life brings, am a enough and I can't get more, am enough.

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or messenger me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.
Re: Am Enough by crazyclown(m): 10:25am On Jan 05, 2021
Hi babe I like ur write up, can we be friends. wink
Re: Am Enough by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 05, 2021
Op, U Just Touched My Rat.

Re: Am Enough by vivsravine: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2021
crazyclown:
Hi babe I like ur write up, can we be friends. wink
u welcom

Many thanks for all

Comments
Views

Please let's make 2021 interesting for more on my intriguing topics

Please visit Vivsravine on naira land search for more or

Vivsravine speaks ©

Or messenger me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.
Re: Am Enough by vivsravine: 11:31am On Jan 08, 2021
Truvel:
Op, U Just Touched My Rat.

Many thanks for all

Comments
Views

Vivsravine speaks ©

Re: Am Enough by vivsravine: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2021
Many thanks for all

Comments
Views

Vivsravine speaks ©

Re: Am Enough by InfernoNig: 11:33am On Jan 08, 2021
Hope nobody hurt you.
Re: Am Enough by vivsravine: 11:42am On Jan 08, 2021
InfernoNig:
Hope nobody hurt you.
no

Just be yasef
Re: Am Enough by vivsravine: 8:58am On Jan 09, 2021
Many thanks for all

Comments
Views

Vivsravine speaks ©

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Join The Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria / Women Killing Men. / Sperm Booster Drug In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.