Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) (40803 Views)

Ubi Franklin Pushes Bbnaija’s Queen Away As She Gets Romantic With Him (video) / Toyin Abraham Refuses To Give Her Street Fans Money, Gets Blocked (Photos) / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by Kidsmanager(f): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
cool
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by ugofulfilled(m): 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
Tissaia:
Occultic bastard, criminal, Yahoo boy, only IPOB worships and celebrate known criminals. IPOB are the only people that are naturally Greedy with criminally corrupted genes.

Go easy on yourself. how about you go through the first line of your "signature"? might be your judge
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
Meto1234:
E be like say na the new style way dey reign now be this.
Am still expecting something like buhari wear aisha shoe for her.

Lol..

You nor get respect for your president. Abi? grin

1 Like

Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by afbstrategies: 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nice cheesy cheesy
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by 900warriorz: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
divinecode101:

Let them continue to sing and praise you, these are the same people hailing Hushpuppi before he landed in US jail!! America is coming for you emoney, when it happened, all these boys hailing you will insult you!!

E be like say your Unbilical cord expire before them cut am cheesy

You get comprehension issues if not, show me where I hailed or praised E-Money.
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by revived: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
divinecode101:

Let them continue to sing and praise you, these are the same people hailing Hushpuppi before he landed in US jail!! America is coming for you emoney, when it happened, all these boys hailing you will insult you!!

So I can't comment in peace againor does he adds money to my pocket.

Your are entitled to your opinion though
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by victons(m): 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
Till parternity test go show... grin grin
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by Asadujames202(m): 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
Thunder

Effing Simp

Thunder fire devil

I can't be in love with a wide vajina
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by Nmezor(f): 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
How sweet smiley

1 Like

Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
money is good
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by PureMe01: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
Exc2000:
cool

This is how to know Dangote, Rabiu BUA group, Tony Elumelu, Otedola , Adenuga and Alakijia are very simple people

Give EMoney 1/1000 of what this Forbes Billionaires have and we won't rest on Social Media

when u get money like am,no make noise...nobody cares.
It's his life & u are not in any way significant to him.
Na u carry em matter for head,e come dey heavy u.
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by Alwaysachick: 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
That smile on her face says a lot. Men adore women who have done twice as much.

This one is for the gram.
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by femi4: 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
Thinkherbell post=97746464:
This rich man is putting on his wife's shoes
, but nairaland broke boys will be claiming alpha male every time. grin
Can you write that part in English?

1 Like

Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by Kaiser20: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
No single production industry
No single invention
No single trade mark
How many Artists are on 5 star music lebel .
Visible investments are private Vehicles
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hush 'Puppies' needs to see this one.

life... ✌
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by Mighty081(m): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
cry
Joefat:
OP you’re nothing but clown. How does this take concern me?
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
Gold digging wife... e-money should run a DNA test in all his kids oooogrin
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by Jez9(m): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
Jesus is still missing please complete the equation
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by chiiraq802(m): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
CandyOps:
Eeee money.. a.k.a Too much money. A.k.a Money stops nonsense a.k.a Money no gree finish a.k.a Excess money a.k.a Bastard money a.k.a Ichie pounds and dollars.
make i go follow am for IG fess this man dey give me joy

Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
900warriorz:
E be like say my Unbilical cord expire before them cut am cheesy

I get comprehension issues if not, I will show me where I hailed or praised E-Money.

@ the bolded, yes it possibly expired!!
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by Hotbutt(f): 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
So Romantic.
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by WeRblessed(f): 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bornsinner7:
"Bitches make the world go round, money makes the bitches go down"

You can make your point without being derogatory to women. Your beautiful mother and sisters are women you know. So, please, have respect for women. Women are beautiful creatures by almighty God, and should never be molested nor identify derogatorily.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by naijadrivablog: 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
CandyOps:
Eeee money.. a.k.a Too much money.
A.k.a Money stops nonsense
a.k.a Money no gree finish
a.k.a Excess money
a.k.a Bastard money
a.k.a Ichie pounds and dollars.

make i go follow am for IG fess this man dey give me joy

Are you Airforce1
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by WeRblessed(f): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
[quote author=Bornsinner7 post=97746284]"Bitches make the world go round, money makes the bitches go derogatory.

You can make your point without being derogatory to women. Your beautiful mother and sisters are women you know. So, please, have respect for women. Women are beautiful creatures by almighty God, and should never be molested nor identify derogatorily.
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by lakeside30: 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
Not from Airforce1,fake news grin
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
Your wife your everything is good, pretend to be broke for good one year and see the real beast in her and also know that woman can never be trusted.
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by jetguy(m): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
you better go and do DNA test... don't say i didn't tell you oo
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by BigGuava: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
Igbo boys are the only tribe that can take care of their wives to the last.

infact Igbos Guys Amaka!!!
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
CalliDora1:
When will my own E- money locate me too?

Angel Gabriel : This year 2021 as the Lord of Host liveth.

Me: be it done to me according to thy word.
Amen.
God will SURELY answer your prayer request this year in Jesus name. Say Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Shares New Selfie With Son, Maximilliano / Anthony Joshua Rocks Ebuka's Agbada In New Photoshopped Pictures / Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.