Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

What Type Of Work Are You Looking For - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Type Of Work Are You Looking For (217 Views)

Are You Ready For The Future Of Work As An International Student In The US? / NYSC Expresses Satisfaction Over Pace Of Work At Garment Factory In Anambra / How Do I Get NYSC Placement To My Place Of Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Work Are You Looking For by hothire(f): 10:46am On Jan 05, 2021
WHAT TYPE OF WORK ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?

In making career choices, you need to first of all ask yourself this important question: What do you want to do with your life?

This is a very important question to ask yourself as only a few decisions in life are of great importance or more complex than choosing a career. And any mistake made in the choice of a career can affect you either positively or negatively in the long run. You have to learn about yourself, find out which occupations are a good match for someone with your characteristics, research each of your options and pick the best one, before you can then make a plan to reach your goals.

You are simply being asked to describe your Dream Career.

While there are only four steps in this process, certain amount of time and effort is required to get through them all. The reasons being that this is a big decision and should not be taken lightly at all. Understanding that you will spend a lot of time at work during your lifetime, makes it advisable for you to choose a career that you like, and also for you to like what you do as well!
Get the complete discussion on:
https://customizedmecc.com/2021/01/05/what-type-of-work-are-you-looking-for/

#jobs #interviewquestions

(1) (Reply)

I Will Build A One Product E-commerce Store For You For N4500 / Register For Gre, Toefl, Sat, Ielts,gmat At A Very Affordable Fee / Where Can I Get 7/7?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.