Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

I Guess This Is Nigerias' 2011 Presidential Election Result! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Guess This Is Nigerias' 2011 Presidential Election Result! (1382 Views)

Who Knows Rivers Governors Election Result / Who Do You Think Is Going To Win The 2011 Presidential Elections / Who Do You Think Is Going To Win The 2011 Presidential Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Guess This Is Nigerias' 2011 Presidential Election Result! by PETER2020: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2011
DREAMED A PAPER WRITE UP WAS SHOWN TO ME BY PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN CONTAINING THE FOLLOWING WRITE-UP:

YOUR VOTES AND GOODLUCK JONATHAN AND BUHARI AND RIBADU AND SHEKARAU AND SO MANY OTHER PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANTS AND

SECONDLY, BUHARI CAME UP WITH HIS OWN PIECE OF PAPER CONTAINING THE WRITEUP:

YOUR VOTES AND GOODLUCK AND BUHARI AND RIBADU AND SHEKARAU AND SO MANY OTHER PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANTS NAMES.

THESE TWO PAPER WRITE UPS SHOWS EXACTLY THE SAME THING

COULD IT BE NIGERIA'S FORT COMING 2011 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULT?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like Or Dislike The Guy Called Beaf? Give Reasons / The Nigerian Gang Scam Unfolded In UK Again !!!!!! / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets At NAUTH, Nnewi-Anambra (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.