Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

North Support's Chasing Fulani Out Of Ebony (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Support's Chasing Fulani Out Of Ebony (photo) (3130 Views)

True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures / Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave / Sunday Igboho Fulfil Pledge, Chase Fulani Out - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Support's Chasing Fulani Out Of Ebony (photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 05, 2021
englishmart:
Whenever I go to the bush to meditate and I hear sound that sounds like cattle movements, I lose concentration and run away. I don't know the good fulanis hence all of them are potential hazards
grin
Re: North Support's Chasing Fulani Out Of Ebony (photo) by Jaazz: 11:55am On Jan 05, 2021
Creating account with Islamic names to spread hatred or cause division is outdated... We don expose una tire
Re: North Support's Chasing Fulani Out Of Ebony (photo) by THeCvExpert: 11:59am On Jan 05, 2021
Hmm
Re: North Support's Chasing Fulani Out Of Ebony (photo) by Redcrafton: 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
Jaazz:
Creating account with Islamic names to spread hatred or cause division is outdated... We don expose una tire

You are truly one and indivisible....as the pics shows of you killing the indigenous people in the north?

Why are you guys so good in lying?

3 Likes

Re: North Support's Chasing Fulani Out Of Ebony (photo) by Biafra4life: 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
Jaazz:

Fulani terrorist from senegambia

Who is more of fake now
Check your profile, your account was created on 4th January just to promote Fulani atrocities

1 Like

Re: North Support's Chasing Fulani Out Of Ebony (photo) by jlinkd78(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
Yet Umahi is doing busy body eye service
Re: North Support's Chasing Fulani Out Of Ebony (photo) by FlamieB(m): 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hausas should get rid of Fulanis in their midst asap. Those guys aren't supposed to be accommodated. angry

1 Like

Re: North Support's Chasing Fulani Out Of Ebony (photo) by Kapeter(m): 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bendeco2020:
Honestly no reasonable person supposed support the Fulanis is such situation.... They have given many tribe enough reasons to chase them out. I still wonder why some yorubas still support them online while their fellow northerners comdemn them.... Truly yorubas are not honest tribe, I swear.... They are too unstable and seems to support evil most times.

My only problem with IPOB members is that they shouldn't have post the videos online.... They can eliminate the criminal herdsmen from all the territory they posses illegally without posting the videos.
This one still bring Yoruba enter the equation. Madness.
Re: North Support's Chasing Fulani Out Of Ebony (photo) by PenSniper: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
Tissaia:
Fake accounts of IPOB terrorist. Hausa and Fulani are one people

Yeah, because ye are both beastly offsprings of demons in human clothing.

1 Like

Re: North Support's Chasing Fulani Out Of Ebony (photo) by mightyhazel: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
Jaazz:
Even here on Nairaland we have hundreds of accounts claiming west or south south own by Igbos
Good.

knack head for wall
Re: North Support's Chasing Fulani Out Of Ebony (photo) by mightyhazel: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
Biafra4life:

Fulani terrorist from senegambia

Who is more of fake now
Check your profile, your account was created on 4th January just to promote Fulani atrocities
thats arrewa .. he is a bandit by profession

he went haywire since a moderator banned him for terrorist activities on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: North Support's Chasing Fulani Out Of Ebony (photo) by Youngmaster0(m): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
BastardWike:
Wow, this is interesting. The Hausas and Northern minorities are now opening their eyes to the cancer in their midst. You can't be rampaging about from Katsina to Zamfara, Benue to Plateau killing innocent people in cold blood without expecting serious backlash at some point.

Meanwhile their English is something else grin grin grin

Is facebook translation. Can't you notice it
Re: North Support's Chasing Fulani Out Of Ebony (photo) by nairalandankrah: 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
WilyWily:
Going through the comments, one will observe that Hausas are conquered and subdued forever by Fulanis.
Its a pity
Re: North Support's Chasing Fulani Out Of Ebony (photo) by Bialegend(m): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of IPOB has really done the marvelous work of awakening the consciensness of the Hausa people. Now they are really awake and about to take back their land from the marauding fulani terrorists from futa jalon. Radio Biafra Hausa Service is really doing an excellent job of awakening these docile people called the Hausas. They are now speaking up and this is how it should be. Take back your land from these hostile invaders from the sahel. Every Hausa should always tune in to radio Biafra Hausa Service to learn about northern nigeria history and how fulanis arrived to take over their land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1zV6Xy2qJI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S2GHEqD8GM
Re: North Support's Chasing Fulani Out Of Ebony (photo) by Bialegend(m): 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
Below is the BBC facebook link where they are discussing the Ebonyi state eviction of the fulanis from the bushes were the fulanis have been occupying, killing, and maiming the local owners of the land. Log in to read and translate into English language. You will notice overwhelming rejection of the fulani by the real owners of the land of northern nigeria, the Hausas. Something definitely is cooking.

https://www.facebook.com/BBCnewsHausa/videos/757831268157351
Re: North Support's Chasing Fulani Out Of Ebony (photo) by Jackmj(m): 10:35am On Jan 06, 2021
mightyhazel:
Though the grammar gave me serious migraine,i still saw alot of sense in all they wrote

It's because of the translation. They wrote it in Hausa the op translated to English

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: Igbo Businessman Murdered In Ibadan / Is Wole Soyinka REALLY Calling For A US Military Invasion Of Nigeria? / Enugu 2023: APGA Commences Repositioning, Calls For Credible Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.