Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures (2928 Views)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States / Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
Number 1, they know it is the turn of the igbos

Number 2, they feel If an igbo man becomes the president it would kill the biafran agitation

Sorry, if you like make Peter obi president, it won't stop the biafran restoration

Every igbo man is born with the biafran blood

We won't stop,if we don't get this freedom our children will and if our children don't, their own children will, so we can never stop fighting until we are free

Nigeria is dead to us

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
There is nothing you can do to make me support one nigeria, never

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by freshpzy1(m): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
Thank God your topic says "SOME"

But "Very FEW" would av been better

grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
freshpzy1:
Thank God your topic says "SOME"

But "Very FEW" would av been better

grin grin

I don't care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
Check this topic and see how bokoharam terrorist slaughtered a farmer, if you don't divide Nigeria you will get this treatment in the south, not the south east because we are ready for them

https://www.nairaland.com/7202311/bandits-affiliated-terror-group-ansaru
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by eleko1: 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Well,if somebody is DECEIVING U,don't DECEIVE yourself

130 Likes

Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
eleko1:
Well,if somebody is DECEIVING U,don't DECEIVE yourself

Mumu talk
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by donbachi(m): 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hunger,hardship,pains,terrorism,kidnapping,killings,suffer and banditry done tire dem.
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by eleko1: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hope this is how u talk to ur Eldely ones at home
vasel15:

Mumu talk

130 Likes

Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
eleko1:
Hope this is how u talk to ur Eldely pnes at home

Will you keep quiet
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
donbachi:
Hunger,hardship,pains,terrorism,kidnapping,killings,suffer and banditry done tire dem.

It is too late to Save them
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by eleko1: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
vasel15:

Will you keep quiet
tell ur father @ home to keep quiet

128 Likes

Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
eleko1:
tell ur father @ home to keep quiet

Ok maggot brain
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by eleko1: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
vasel15:

Ok maggot brain
OK boy.Tell Your father same.

128 Likes

Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by HilcomTech(m): 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
donbachi:

Yet all these are epidemics in Anambra.

An Igbo man is safest outside Igbo land

1 Like

Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by Factcheck0001: 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
vasel15:
Number 1, they know it is the turn of the igbos

Number 2, they feel If an igbo man becomes the president it would kill the biafran agitation

Sorry, if you like make Peter obi president, it won't stop the biafran restoration

Every igbo man is born with the biafran blood

We won't stop,if we don't get this freedom our children will and if our children don't, their own children will, so we can never stop fighting until we are free

Nigeria is dead to us
nigeria is dead n u still want to rule it?
U are a confusionist

We’re u not d one cursing anybody that vote in your other thread screaming Biafra but today u are telling us y Nigeria Need obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:
nigeria is dead n u still want to rule it?
U are a confusionist

We’re u not d one cursing anybody that vote in your other thread screaming Biafra but today u are telling us y Nigeria Need obi

I guess you don't know me in this section, those that know me would tell you, I DONT GIVE A F ABOUT NIGERIA, the country is dead to me the very day you allowed a 1985 failure to rule the zoo
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
eleko1:
OK boy.Tell Your father same.

Atleast I have a father, but you are a b*stard, haha
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by Factcheck0001: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
vasel15:

I guess you don't know me in this section, those that know me would tell you, I DONT GIVE A F ABOUT NIGERIA, the country is dead to me the very day you allowed a 1985 failure to rule the zoo
then y do u want peter obi to b d president of a zoo n a dead country?

Y do u want your fellow Igbo to b d president of d zoo?

Y don’t u leave animals to govern d zoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by eleko1: 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
U have a misfortune father.U lack home training.Tell ur wretched father to see me
vasel15:

Atleast I have a father, but you are a b*stard, haha

126 Likes

Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by BaddestQueen(f): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
stale tactics
hahahahaha
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
eleko1:
U have a misfortune father.U lack home training.Tell ur wretched father to see me

I don't talk to b*stards, in igbo land you would be banished, hahaha, take your Lost in piss, hahaha
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:
then y do u want peter obi to b d president of a zoo n a dead country?

Y do u want your fellow Igbo to b d president of d zoo?

Y don’t u leave animals to govern d zoo

Are you a slowpoke? I don't want obi to be president because it would not help we the freedom fighters, we know it is the turn of the igbos but Peter obi must not be president
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
BaddestQueen:
stale tactics
hahahahaha

Are you not supposed to be on tiktok? This is politics section
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by Factcheck0001: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
vasel15:

Are you a slowpoke? I don't want obi to be president because it would not help we the freedom fighters, we know it is the turn of the igbos but Peter obi must not be president
your father is a slowpoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:
your father is a slowpoke

E pain you reach that level, hahaha, b*stard
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by Factcheck0001: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
eleko1:
that guy is in his early days of mental psychosis

I pray he gets help before things gets out of hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:
that guy is in his early days of mental psychosis

Werey, truth Don reset your brain, hahaha
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by eleko1: 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
shocked grin grin no wonder! His case is beyond redemption. I PITY his father for given him phone sad
Factcheck0001:
that boy is in his early days of mental psychosis

120 Likes

Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by eleko1: 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
grin somebody tell me just now that u are sick upstairs. We are praying for u to GET WELL SOON
vasel15:

I don't talk to b*stards, in igbo land you would be banished, hahaha, take your Lost in piss, hahaha

119 Likes

Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by eleko1: 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
vasel15:

A failure rule ur father in 1983-85 and still rule ur hopeless self 2015-2023.Ur life Don bend grin cool

117 Likes

Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
eleko1:
shocked grin grin no wonder! His case is beyond redemption. I PITY his father for given him phone sad

Hahaha, Tinubu touts have all gathered to collect paraga and 200 naira

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Many Times Tinubu Was Assisted To Stand Up - Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Protest, Tore His Clothe, Weep Inside Court / Who Is Responsible For Nigeria`s Woes, Our Leaders Or The System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.