Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

I Have Coronavirus — Elvina Ibru Tests Positive For COVID-19 (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Coronavirus — Elvina Ibru Tests Positive For COVID-19 (Video) (25362 Views)

Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive / I Was Raped By A Robber - Actress, Elvina Ibru / Elvina Ibru Speaks: How I Was Raped And The Victimisation That Follows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Coronavirus — Elvina Ibru Tests Positive For COVID-19 (Video) by kolaiah: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
Subscribe to this YouTube channel to get gist and update about Nollywood
https://youtube.com/channel/UCZAxJ4fKgwiPvTEbgb31LaA
Re: I Have Coronavirus — Elvina Ibru Tests Positive For COVID-19 (Video) by meobizy(f): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
My R.I.P.s are loaded guns aimed at those I know won’t survive the rona. She’s black and in Nigeria so I’ll wait a little for her final diagnosis. If outside the country then fat boy should prepare to become his aunts’ substitute child.
Re: I Have Coronavirus — Elvina Ibru Tests Positive For COVID-19 (Video) by moufan: 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
meobizy:
My R.I.P.s are loaded guns aimed at those I know won’t survive the rona. She’s black and in Nigeria so I’ll wait a little for her final diagnosis. If outside the country then fat boy should prepare to become his aunts’ substitute child.
hi, you didn't answer my question. are you single
Re: I Have Coronavirus — Elvina Ibru Tests Positive For COVID-19 (Video) by Simplythebest: 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
Which medication is she talking about. I once got coronavirus according to them on August last year. But nothing was given to me they only ask me to be sending my temperature for 14 days that's all. May God save us in this country

1 Like

Re: I Have Coronavirus — Elvina Ibru Tests Positive For COVID-19 (Video) by cococandy(f): 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
Honey I’m not in Nigeria.

My post is to show that lay/ordinary people have it too and Nigerians are not exempt. You guys only don’t know because you don’t test.

But of course, y’all quick to read conspiracy theories into my post immediately. Weldone.
kadiri3:
ncdc agent in which state and local government dis happen?
Re: I Have Coronavirus — Elvina Ibru Tests Positive For COVID-19 (Video) by kadiri3(m): 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
cococandy:

My post is to show that lay/ordinary people have it too and Nigerians are not exempt. You guys only don’t know because you don’t test.

But of course, y’all quick to read conspiracy theories into my post immediately. Weldone.
the test is fake something that I will not see the result is fake guy
Re: I Have Coronavirus — Elvina Ibru Tests Positive For COVID-19 (Video) by rali123(f): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
One of my favourite character in AMRiona and Hope shes done filming sha, I wish her quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: I Have Coronavirus — Elvina Ibru Tests Positive For COVID-19 (Video) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
cococandy:

Don't bother your head trying to convince them ignorant goons.
Re: I Have Coronavirus — Elvina Ibru Tests Positive For COVID-19 (Video) by BQhtuB: 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
Re: I Have Coronavirus — Elvina Ibru Tests Positive For COVID-19 (Video) by Happyfela(m): 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
Foolish people. You no get TV for house or you no dey use your phone read world news
opomulero:
I love Naaija Govt for one thing, dem sabi turn everything into Politics

they have started paying celeb to start declaring covid 419 +ve

1. Alibaba
2. Rudeboy
3. Elvina Ibru
4. ......

Una wehdone, im not saying covid is not real but its not as powerful or deadly as they portray it.
Re: I Have Coronavirus — Elvina Ibru Tests Positive For COVID-19 (Video) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
Scam
Re: I Have Coronavirus — Elvina Ibru Tests Positive For COVID-19 (Video) by Slurity(m): 6:35am On Jan 06, 2021
BanevsJoker:
Is the government paying influencers to trend this influenza?
pray not to learn in a hard way. I and my family was victims last year and at critical sick stage, you will regret ever doubting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face, Tboss, Kemen, Efe, Bassey Stun At Comedian Funnybone Show (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Bags Another Endorsement Deal (Photos) / I am Booked Till August! Davido Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.