Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State (4037 Views)

Lifeless Body Of A 14-year-old Boy Found Hanging In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Lifeless Body With Marks Of Burns Recovered In Umuahia (photo) / Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State by frankleesehi(m): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2021
Lifeless Body Of An 18-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State

The lifeless body of an 18-year-girl identified as Ogochukwu was found in a hotel on Efeizomor road in Delta State. HGS Media Plus reports.

HGS Media Plus reports that the body was found over the weekend at Owa community, Ika North LGA of Delta State.

According to report gathered by HGS Media Plus, the girl was seen with two alleged yahoo boys entering into the hotel where they lounged.

HGS Media Plus learnt that the girl's lifeless body was however found inside the hotel room after the boys checked out.

According to source, the girl's body was found with no signs of stab wounds or strangulation.

The spokesman of the Delta State police command, DSP Onome Onovwakpoyeya confirmed the incident.

The incident is currently being Investigated, the DPO of Agbor said.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/01/lifeless-body-of-an-18-year-old-girl-found-in-a-hotel-in-delta-state/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State by Wyry: 11:44am On Jan 05, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 05, 2021
The second most foolish thing have done over years is going from Lagos to agbor because of love, I was just 19 then and peace was just 17yrs. ... Lied I was going to collect my waec cert at abumere grammar school afuze Edo state..
Spent 6 days for a day journey...
By the time I was back in akure, my pics was already on TV as wanted..
My pupsy beat madness commot for my body...

1st most stupid thing is marrying a witch

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 05, 2021
What was she doing at a hotel with two boys.
Maybe she feels she's 18, the legal adult age.
Look at where it has landed her.
It pays to live a good life.
My condolence to her family

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State by Donspicey: 11:50am On Jan 05, 2021
Wyry:

Abbobbi be calming down.......
Rip to d dead........

5 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State by Donspicey: 11:53am On Jan 05, 2021
southniyikaye:
The second most foolish thing have done over years is going from Lagos to agbor because of love, I was just 19 then and peace was just 17yrs. ... Lied I was going to collect my waec cert at abumere grammar school afuze Edo state..

Mehn na God save u ooooo.....

But wait ooooooo......

You mean say ur wife na witch

3 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 05, 2021
Donspicey:

Mehn na God save u ooooo.....

But wait ooooooo......

You mean say ur wife na witch
anybody wey Wan spoil your life no be witch?

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State by Ryan03(f): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2021
E
Re: Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State by Ryan03(f): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
Wyry:
Nigeria boys are ritualist and criminals. How does that sound? You gat grow up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State by THeCvExpert: 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State by Ryan03(f): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nairalandian:
you condemn the girls action, very good. What about the guys? Till this double standard stops, we will keep witnessing these issues cause the young men now feel it is ok to do same because it is after all the girls fault for following them.

This is the same way rape took root in our society, excusing the male or simply turning a blind eye while heaping it all in the female. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State by Donspicey: 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
southniyikaye:

WTF.......

Mehn no be small journey ooooooo.......

The ish no be for shallow mind.........

Hope say u don dey pick up sha.......

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ryan03:
you condemn the girls action, very good. What about the guys? Till this double standard stops, we will keep witnessing these issues cause the young men now feel it is ok to do same because it is after all the girls fault for following them.

This is the same way rape took root in our society, excusing the male or simply turning a blind eye while heaping it all in the female. Smh
Who told you I'm condoning the guys action.
Forget that I didn't mention that in my comment.
Re: Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State by Ryan03(f): 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nairalandian:

Who told you I'm condoning the guys action.
Forget that I didn't mention that in my comment.
that's what they call "turning a blind eye". sad
Re: Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State by EkelediliBuhari: 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
Wyry:

No be you again?
Re: Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State by EkelediliBuhari: 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
Na so one smaller tell me say she wants three some with 2big guys... I tell am to meet her father to kill her, no be me

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State by Karlovich: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
I have zero pity for individuals that don't listen to advice, I'm sure she knew they were Yahoo boyz before deciding to hang out with them.
Re: Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State by kalu61(m): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
nawao

Ekwuo ma nti anughi, egbupu isi, nti esoro ya
Re: Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State by DoubleEngine007: 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hook up gone sour undecided
Re: Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State by Miracle1991: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
Yahoo boys enjoy your endsars.
Re: Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State by adecz: 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
▶⏩YaHoO ➕
Re: Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State by Mrlucky81(m): 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
southniyikaye:
this talk get owner o

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Mrlucky81:
this talk get owner o
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State by Ojemedad: 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nairalandian:

At 18 I'm sure you are already doing worse

No one deserve death
Re: Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State by NaijaCover(m): 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State by Onyenna(m): 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
It’s a pity.....
Re: Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
southniyikaye:

You mean the edo girl na witch

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shina Peters Son Remanded In Kirikiri After Acid Splash / 10 Of The World's Most Luxurious Prisons. / Photo That Shows Omoyele Sowore Locked Up Inside Police Cell Has Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.