Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,453 members, 7,954,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

Did You Receive Free Data From Your Network This Festive Season? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Did You Receive Free Data From Your Network This Festive Season? (773 Views)

Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? / Download Mymtn App And Receive Free 500MB Data / Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Receive Free Data From Your Network This Festive Season? by dyera(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
Businesses around the world tend to give their loyal customers free gifts during the Christmas and new year festival.

Nigeria mobile network providers would often give their customers free data to browse the internet.

I got free data twice from MTN during this festive period, 100mb and 500mb.

Let us know if you also received free data from your mobile network provider.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Receive Free Data From Your Network This Festive Season? by Kessnorman: 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
Airtel and Glo afa na your mate dey dash data so
Re: Did You Receive Free Data From Your Network This Festive Season? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
infact the awoof giveaway was unlimited
Re: Did You Receive Free Data From Your Network This Festive Season? by edoairways: 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
The free data you got wasn't because of the festivity rather it is to encourage you to recharge your line. Nothing goes for nothing
Re: Did You Receive Free Data From Your Network This Festive Season? by dyera(m): 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
edoairways:
The free data you got wasn't because of the festivity rather it is to encourage you to recharge your line. Nothing goes for nothing

You may be right, I have two MTN Sim in my phone.

I did not receive any free data on the one that I use to browse and always has data bundle, but instead on the one that I don't use to buy data bundle.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Receive Free Data From Your Network This Festive Season? by Adewale1603(m): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
i received 4gb data from Airtel only on Airtel 4G network
Re: Did You Receive Free Data From Your Network This Festive Season? by Adewale1603(m): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
see

Re: Did You Receive Free Data From Your Network This Festive Season? by x123xlolls(m): 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
Exactly, I have many mtn sims I used to do different subs on different plans, so at a time I only use 2sims in my phone and others on rest.

To tell you the truth, I never lack free data since October 2020, when ever I took them, I will get atleast 1.1gb on two sims that's 2.2gb.

Even now i am going to check because the last time i checked was 1st jan, the 1.1gb ends yesterday.

Thanks to MTN for free things.

(I realized they only send it to sims not in use)..
Re: Did You Receive Free Data From Your Network This Festive Season? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
undecided not even kobo undecided

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Free Data From Your Network This Festive Season? by Angelacruz: 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
none

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Free Data From Your Network This Festive Season? by Youngpo413: 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
Maybe it's only for Jelly-bean users.

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Free Data From Your Network This Festive Season? by meobizy(f): 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
Broke Nairalanders on the beat.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hi / Wahala For Who Sell btc Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Bitcoin Now Accepts BTC / Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.