Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) (18447 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia / Mali: Jonathan Briefs Buhari, Says Junta Wants ECOWAS Sanctions Removed / COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by Dpharisee: 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
Buhari that will not even read summary and you are giving him a report
Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by Exc2000: 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
Osinbajo the Engine room of this Goverment
Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by debetmx(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
The third picture tells the story of Buhari and Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
TheRareGem1:
The most important thing is people who Re suppose to benefit from the implementation of the NESP benefit....OVP should ensure strict and adequate supervision of the implementation of all the toolboxes of the ESP

Where and when is d "strict and adequate supervision" going to happen?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
Exc2000:
Osinbajo the Engine room of this Goverment

Does d govt have engine? If it doesn't, that means osinbajo is an empty engine room. It's better u call him poster boy of d govt?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
Studio-24 Government

We only see photo shoots and recorded speeches
Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by adecz: 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
⏩⏩⏩ Theory too full this
small man head..

⏩⏩⏩ He suppose to go dey
teach for school, not to
be in government that is
are there to solve practical
problems.

⏩⏩� Upon all the money & food
we are giving him, he is still
growing shorter & his oga is
getting taller..
Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
Jhayphil:
This is highly applaudable. Nigerians should please ensure they're beneficiaries.

How is giving someone pieces of paper applaudable? How do u want nigerians to benefit from what doesn't exist?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by mozona(m): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
our president is immune to covid 19.....

yet na old man....
Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by Exc2000: 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
lexy2014:

Does d govt have engine? If it doesn't, that means osinbajo is an empty engine room. It's better u call him poster boy of d govt?

You have criticized all your life

Please can you just educate me on how you or your extended families had contributed to nation building

Any policy credited to you guys, infrastructure, infact anything that is sacrificial to national building

Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
Exc2000:

Please can you just educate me on how you or your extended family had contributed to nation building

Any policy credited to you guys, infrastructure, infact anything that is sacrificial to nations building

U didn't in any way answer d following or negate anything I said:

Does d govt have engine? If it doesn't, that means osinbajo is an empty engine room. Isn't it better u call him poster boy of d govt
Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by Grace001: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
Factfinder1:
Buhari has dementia after 10 mins he won't remember all Osinbajo told him.....I've witnessed this first hand

Demantia or no demantia

General Buhari became president to enjoy his life in Aso rock , at least for his 8 years tenure he will enjoy life without interruption.
Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
TheRareGem1:
The most important thing is people who Re suppose to benefit from the implementation of the NESP benefit....OVP should ensure strict and adequate supervision of the implementation of all the toolboxes of the ESP

On point Ma'am.
Beautiful you!
Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
Exc2000:

Please can you just educate me on how you or your extended family had contributed to nation building

Any policy credited to you guys, infrastructure, infact anything that is sacrificial to nations building

Is his family been paid salary and allowances like the politicians?
Is his family boarding jet here and there?.
Is his family using tax payer money to go to UK for medical tourism?

Those in power should do the nation building, or why are they there for?
Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
Exc2000:

Please can you just educate me on how you or your extended families had contributed to nation building

Any policy credited to you guys, infrastructure, infact anything that is sacrificial to national building

Slave, how much do they want to renovate national assembly with? How much is buhari budgeting for cutleries and plates per year?
Where is the first lady?
But you want people to sacrifice
Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by Exc2000: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
lexy2014:

U didn't in any way answer d following or negate anything I said:

Does d govt have engine? If it doesn't, that means osinbajo is an empty engine room. Isn't it better u call him poster boy of d govt

If you want an answer to your question kindly answer mine

Osinbajo SAN is just as human as you and your extended families

What have you and your families contributed to nation building... Just mention anything

After all we all have same 24 hours a day, with same brain

Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by stupidmod2: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
I can bet my left sided buttock that Buhari doesn't know what is going on here. his handlers told him to collect a paper from Osinbajo and then take a picture with him. Buhari barely knows he exists
for shizzy man for shizzy
Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by Exc2000: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
maynia:

Slave, how much do they want to renovate national assembly with? How much is buhari budgeting for cutleries and plates per year?
Where is the first lady?
But you want people to sacrifice

Now how is National Assembly under Osinbajo a Vice President?!

You people simply lack proper education
Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by Ifybwoy7: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
look at how they are faking it. shameless idiots
Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by Zeesugar(f): 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
kenzysmith:
osinbanjo stop waisting ur time d dullard don't even be an IDea of what u discussing with him
This is not the best way to start a new year.
" Give to caesar what is caesar's.
You may be in place of honor one day
Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by Exc2000: 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
maynia:

Is his family been paid salary and allowances like the politicians?
Is his family boarding jet here and there?.
Is his family using tax payer money to go to UK for medical tourism?

Those in power should do the nation building, or why are they there for?

Nobody stops his family from contesting to lead a nation and have access to everything available to leaders

Let them prove themselves worthy
Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by Kingstanding: 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
I can bet my left sided buttock that Buhari doesn't know what is going on here. his handlers told him to collect a paper from Osinbajo and then take a picture with him. Buhari barely knows he exists
. Honestly he doesn't knows today's date and day.
Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
Exc2000:

If you want an answer to your question kindly answer mine

Osinbajo SAN is just as human as you and your extended families

What have you and your families contributed to nation building... Just mention anything

After all we all have same 24 hours a day, with same brain

U are still yet to answer any of d questions asked or at best negate anything I said:

"didn't in any way answer d following or negate anything I said:

Does d govt have engine? If it doesn't, that means osinbajo is an empty engine room. Isn't it better u call him poster boy of d govt.
Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
Exc2000:

Nobody stops his family from contesting to lead a nation and have access to everything available to leaders

Let them prove themselves worthy

So why are you asking him what his family has done for nation building?
Are they the one that will create jobs? Or improve electricity?

Make we dey think na
Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
Exc2000:

Now how is National Assembly under Osinbajo a Vice President?!

You people simply lack proper education

You are the one that lacks understanding, read what I wrote again.
Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
Zeesugar:

This is not the best way to start a new year.
" Give to caesar what is caesar's.
You may be in place of honor one day

What exactly is supposed to be given to "Caesar" that wasn't given?
Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by fredoooooo: 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
God bless Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by Exc2000: 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
lexy2014:

U are still yet to answer of d questions asked or at best negate anything I said:

"didn't in any way answer d following or negate anything I said:

Does d govt have engine? If it doesn't, that means osinbajo is an empty engine room. Isn't it better u call him poster boy of d govt.

The moment you answer mine I'll give you full answer to yours

Or your family , extended and nuclear on complain and never contribute to nations building
Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by Ibegtodiffer: 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
Which kind shoe Osinbajo wear like that?
Re: Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
Exc2000:

The moment you answer mine I'll give you full answer to yours

Or your family , extended and nuclear on complain and never contribute to nations building

Then kindly negate d following:

"Does d govt have engine? If it doesn't, that means osinbajo is an empty engine room. Isn't it better u call him poster boy of d govt?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye / President Dumps National Conference Report –source / Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.