Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye (18453 Views)

APC Is History In Kogi State, I Befriend, Kiss & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye(vid) / Conella Services Offers To Help Army Subdue Boko Haram / The Great Zik didn't learn well from history. My Brother Is Now The VC Of UNN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 11:33am On Aug 03, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkmhXWC9yxY

Kogi Gov’ship: ‘APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend, Kiss And Subdue Lions’ – Melaye

Candidate of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the November 11, 2023 governorship election in Kogi State, Senator Dino Melaye has expressed confidence that he emerge victorious at the polls.

Speaking at the inauguration of the National Campaign Council for Kogi, Imo and Bayelsa states as well as the presentation of certificates of return to the party’s three governorship candidates in Abuja on Wednesday, Melaye said he has expertise in taming lions.

Melaye said the ruling party, All Progressives Congress (APC), will fail on November 11.

I just want to announce that as far as this election is concerned in Kogi State, APC is history. APC has gone to oblivion.

“PDP is the party to beat in Kogi State and I assure the people of Kogi State, that my name is Daniel and Daniel is used to taming lions. I befriend lions, I kiss lions and subdue lions,” Melaye said.

Acting National Chairman of PDP, Umar Damagun, in his remarks said the chances of the party emerging victorious were brighter than ever.

“We will have Bayelsa, we will have Imo and we will have Kogi. These are PDP states. Somehow, they slipped away but Bayelsa has always had a PDP governor. I want to challenge everyone in this country to look at the states governed by PDP governors viz-a-viz the other parties. We have always excelled,” he said.

Speaking in solidarity with the contestants, Osun State Governor, Ademola Adeleke, said, “The chances of the PDP in the three states are very great because we are bringing light all the way and you know when the light comes, darkness vanishes.”

Leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party have expressed optimism that the party will emerge victorious in the upcoming governorship elections in Kogi, Imo and Bayelsa States.

The party leaders spoke at the inauguration of the National Campaign Council for the three states as well as the presentation of certificates of return to the party’s three governorship candidates, in Abuja, on Wednesday.

Acting National Chairman of the party, Umar Damagun, in his remarks described the inauguration as historic noting that the chances of the party emerging victorious were brighter than ever.

He said, “ We will have Bayelsa, we will have Imo and we will have Kogi. These are PDP states. Somehow, they slipped away but Bayelsa has always had a PDP governor. I want to challenge everyone in this country to look at the states governed by PDP governors viz-a-viz the other parties. We have always excelled.

“Today marks another historic day for the PDP in its political development. As we inaugurate the National Campaign Council for Bayelsa, Imo and Kogi States, I want to say a few things to members of these campaign councils.

“You’ve been carefully selected to go into these states and saddled with the campaigns. We don’t expect less from you because before you were selected, you were found very capable and we expect nothing other than victory.

“You are going in at a time whereby the country as it is, everybody is feeling the burden of the mistakes that have happened in this country.

“What is expected of you is go there and remind them that this is not what we bargained for and that there is a time God in his infinite mercy, always give us to change the course of history, and this is the time.

“To you that are going to Kogi and Imo states, remind them that it has not been like that before they made a mistake to where they are today. There are times and opportunities to change and there’s no better time than now.”

Damagun also charged members of the committee to go out and “conquer.”
Speaking in a similar vein, the party’s

National Organising Secretary, Umar Bature, who also spoke shortly after the presentation of certificates of return to the three candidates said, “We are here to present certificates of return to our three candidates for Kogi, Imo and Bayelsa States.

“The party is sure of coming victorious. As you are aware, we are presenting Gov Duoye Diri for Bayelsa State; our own National Secretary, Senator Samuel Anyanwu for Imo State and My own brother, Senator Dino Melaye for Kogi State.

“As you heard yesterday at the court, the judge said Nigeria needs a lot of prayers. We need prayers for these three candidates to win this election.”

On his part, Bayelsa State Governor, Duoye Diri, who is seeking reelection on the party’s ticket said, “PDP is very sure of victory in Bayelsa State. We don’t have any internal crisis in the PDP in Bayelsa State.

“This is a governorship election in Bayelsa State and so, we are well organized. We have more members of the opposition coming into PDP in Bayelsa State.

“Those are no issues in Bayelsa State. Bayelsa PDP is very strong, vibrant and poised the win the election.

“If I should give you a scale, it would be like 80-20. Bayelsans have resolved unanimously that PDP as exemplified by me, you don’t need to change players in a winning team. Bayelsans are very resolute about that and I just want to say thank you. We will do it again.”

The party’s candidate for the Imo State election, Sen. Sam Anyanwu, in his remarks said, “Imo is traditionally PDP State. What you have there now is a product of the court. I am back to reclaim the mandate of the PDP.”

https://kogireports.com/kogi-govship-apc-is-history-my-name-is-daniel-i-befriend-kiss-and-subdue-lions-melaye/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2023
Really indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye will win the November 11th governorship election by the Special Grace of Almighty God. November 11th governorship election must Obey. Meanwhile, Incoming Governor of Kogi State, indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye campaign video. Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfvqmr0WEKU

DINO/HABIBAH is a Kogi Agenda ticket not Just for the Igalas and other tribes In Kogi State - Senator Dino speaks...! One DESTINY🙏🙏🙏 Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye is a goal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP3rcN2zagc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 11:36am On Aug 03, 2023
More victories for indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye come November 11th governorship poll in Kogi State.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by garykoeman: 11:40am On Aug 03, 2023
Daniel indeed.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by delzbaba(m): 11:40am On Aug 03, 2023
dino wan chop Kogi money.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 03, 2023
The same Dino Melaye when he comes across a lion:

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by nepapole(m): 11:46am On Aug 03, 2023
Lmaooo

1 Like

Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by Jostoman: 11:50am On Aug 03, 2023
Yes Dino, the incoming governor of kogi state.

Kogi people have been enduring hard life and misrule of bello for the past 8 years now but the time for kogi people to enjoy the Dividend of democracy under Dino Melaye has come.

Kogi people should come out enmass on election day and Vote massively for DINO.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by 001Lagos: 11:51am On Aug 03, 2023
garykoeman:
Daniel indeed.
😂😂😆

3 Likes

Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by Skillsnigeria: 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
Noted

1 Like

Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by b3llo(m): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
Noise maker. Yahaya Bello is waiting for you by the junction

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by meum: 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
Uncle Dino be calming down. Dem no Dey use muscle take charge bl0k0s.

Make yaku no go off server for dat day. You sha know as E dey go. Danny boy😁

10 Likes

Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by Judolisco(m): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
Daniel jst dey play oh
Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by Sharpsharp00123: 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
If those kogi people mistakenly vote for this clown they are on their own

He will want to b d first guy to get a golden private jet n golden ship

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by Throwback: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
“PDP is the party to beat in Kogi State and I assure the people of Kogi State, that my name is Daniel and Daniel is used to taming lions. I befriend lions, I kiss lions and subdue lions,” Melaye said.

So he remembers that his name used to be Daniel?

I bet when he changed his name from Daniel to Dino, he did not know he would need the Daniel for political campaign.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by JayDaily2: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
The desire for power feeds of itself, growing as its devours.

_Ursula K. Le Guin

1 Like

Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by benjackugo: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
Wait o
Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
Dino you're Dino and not Daniel okay. That aside, you were once dinning with the hynas have you forgotten. I no you have eaten to stupor your own karma. Who ever is going to make Kogi great again should lead. That Yeye Bello is just bereft of good governance. Na to kill and rig election him sabi.
My fellow Nigerians, it's time to look beyond sentiment and put the right people there. Don't go for popular faces. Try new people and compare their style of leadership. Avoid thieves at all cost.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by olaolulazio(m): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
E go shock am.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by utenwuson: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
Good one dino.... He will serve as a distraction to Bello, while kogi east get Muri to win with sdp.....

2 Likes

Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by gaby(m): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
Where is Yeye Bello by the way? I hope all is well with him.

The dude has been eerily quiet for a while.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by MykellOni(m): 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
Attendance: Present ✔️
Lol! This comedian wan turn governor, I no even know weda na politician be him career abi na comedy
Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by 123yes(m): 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
C
Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ododo the clueless yahaya bello stooge is a clueless goner. November 11th governorship poll must Obey, indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye is a goal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by Osifani: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
Dino might win this election

1 Like

Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by inoki247: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
Lol Subdue indeed why you no see the Lion at Collation center subdue....

1 Like

Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by Helpfromabove1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
Is this a sponsored post anyway that by the way

There is a big difference between DINO AND DANIEL, even though APC in kogi is presently divided I still don’t see Dino winning but we still have a long way to go anything can still happen

Just 24hrs is enough to turn around event in Nigerian politics
Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by MySexyMoni(f): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
What's your achievement?

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“His Whereabouts Are Not Hidden” – Bwala Blasts EFCC For Declaring Bello Wanted / FG Repaired $2.8m Ship With $18m –late Mbu’s Book / Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.