Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Teach Yourself How To Create Wealth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Teach Yourself How To Create Wealth (109 Views)

Teach Yourself 100 Household Products / Create Wealth With Your Mobile Phone / Get 3million Naira Loan With 4ways To Create Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teach Yourself How To Create Wealth by alchemy007(m): 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
Considering the Economic Hardship in town and the possibility of another lockdown, it is important to find some alternative sources of income. We all need some ever green source of income. The most effective way to ensure this is by learning the Art of Wealth Creation.
I know a place where you can learn this in 7 weeks for just N100. It all depends on you and what you can afford. I mean, there are conditions attached. As in the same product that you will access at the rate of N100 is sold in pieces for N500 each and if you are buying the whole package at a go, the price is N2 500. One thing is certain though, you'll learn all the basic knowledge of wealth creation which are so simple that you may begin applying them almost IMMEDIATELY!
They are very simple basic truths that are carefully organized to make you grow richer gradually until you go financially free. I know a guy who applied just one of the many tactics contained in the e-course and made, on an average N8 000/day during the lockdown when we were all crying for palliatives![/b] You can earn even much more. All you have to do is to put in to learn the[b] Art of Wealth Creation today. I'll be expecting to hear from you!

Musa Abdurrahman
whatsapp: 07037595859

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Make More Sales?, Then Continue Reading / Czech Africa Economic And Investment Forum / Agritech Startup Moome Secures Investment From Maxula Seed Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.