Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Get 3million Naira Loan With 4ways To Create Wealth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get 3million Naira Loan With 4ways To Create Wealth (868 Views)

CBN Stops Use Of Foreign Currencies As Collateral For Naira Loan / Get Up To 10 Million Naira Loan Within 24 Hours Without Collateral In Nigeria / Pls I Need Urgent 10,000 Naira Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get 3million Naira Loan With 4ways To Create Wealth by mrlongtin31: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
3RD EDITION...

Welcome to 2019 Mentorship edition...

Getting a bussines idea most times are difficult,and outside having a bussines idea the most difficult part is getting that which works and brings money to your pocķet and account at the end of the day..many who claim to show you ways to make money have no iota of idea regarding what its been taught..Have looked at the lapes in this sector and it has informed my decision to take 2019 bussiness mentorship to a whole new level diffrent from what i do other years..

Can we all be millionaires?

The answer to that question is simply Yes but the big obstacle that keeps that from happening is simply information,idea and funds..This 2019 i have decided to let those who will be willing to make money into 4 Different bussiness i have Done and equally set up for others. Emphasis here is "I have done them"..i will be teaching you Four Different Bussiness to do in Nigeria that will guarantee you a return not less than 10Million naira annually depending on the scale and zeal you put in you can earn 20Million or more...i can guarantee you that making money is not that difficult if you work with the right team and information.

If i aid you make a deal that after sale you net a profit of One hundred and fifty thousand naira ( 150,000) and you have the zeal and strenght to do that 3 times a week and you are consistent for 12 months that is simply a profit of 21Million naira in 12Months if you can only do it once a week that will amount to 7.2Million Naira in 12months..so you see why i said what you make out is predicated on your zeal and strenght..

After learning the 4 different bussiness ventures and you have issues setting up due to non availability of funds you will also be priviledge to get a loan assist of upto 3Million naira without collateral.

We have brokered lending deals from a few financial houses which we shall stand as guarantors over the sums granted to you via our company..you are only Required to chose one out from the 4 listed business we shall be teaching you to do to qualify for the loan ..we chose that because we are experts in those field and assuming you have challenges we can simply send our team to assist you so they exist no fear from our side that you wont be able to pay up the loan sum..

But for those who have money and can set up by themselves they will enjoy free supervision and coaching and supported sales from our team for a period of 1 month by then you have made a couple of millions..

To Qualify to get our Materials,traning/seminar and loan & Further inquiries etc simply book via whatsapp by sending a message to..0708 891 1307
Re: Get 3million Naira Loan With 4ways To Create Wealth by Ibraheemanyass: 1:56am On Jan 26, 2019
Re: Get 3million Naira Loan With 4ways To Create Wealth by lizyamos(f): 9:08am On Jan 26, 2019
Re: Get 3million Naira Loan With 4ways To Create Wealth by mrlongtin31: 11:11am On Jan 26, 2019
Early in the year is a time to set up your priorities right.
Re: Get 3million Naira Loan With 4ways To Create Wealth by mrlongtin31: 11:13am On Jan 26, 2019
lizyamos:

Sir the instruction was simply reach out to me via my Whatsap number provided..I shall not be held liable if any other person should reach out to you in pretence of me..Thanks
Re: Get 3million Naira Loan With 4ways To Create Wealth by capnies: 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Cakes Making / Dangote And Gino Will End Tomato Paste Importation With This / Feedback On Products & Services : A Malady Of Nigerian Consumers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.