Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,381 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) (28136 Views)

Mistress Bathes Her Married Lover With Hot Oil Over Alleged Rape In Abuja / Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) / Hadiza Babayo: Lady Kidnaps Her Cousin For N6m Ransom In Gombe State [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by mitchyy(f): 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
Why would you kidnap such a little baby?
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by Molahnelson(m): 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
Coronavirus00:
My wife just gave birth

and I just lost my job and.. I don't have enough cash to discharge her from hospital and I don't know if the platform will able to help me.

You said you just lost your job please didn't you have savings when you were working, I don't understand, come out truthful if you need help

1 Like

Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
Look at what the dog of a horseband has caused.

Stay faithful to your wife...Mba! Na razz female you go find as side chick.

Negroes and their quest to chook every hole available. Even a mad woman is not safe with them.

Animals.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by Coronavirus00: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ryan03:
una don start. Is it this months salary you plan to use in discharging your wife? Was she not pregnant for nine months? So you mean you didn't save for the hospital bill and all? Funny you

Things were hard.. She delivered thru operation.. Spent more than enough already.
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by deanoffaculty: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
Coronavirus00:
My wife just gave birth

and I just lost my job and.. I don't have enough cash to discharge her from hospital and I don't know if the platform will able to help me.
See ehn things like this don't work on Nairaland or any social media platforms. The "bad eggs" would not allow people to render help again. How do you want people to believe this when you are not even giving details? Anybody can get picture of a newly born baby anywhere just to scam people. Where is the picture of the mother and yourself with the baby?

Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by Coronavirus00: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
Molahnelson:

You said you just lost your job please didn't you have savings when you were working, I don't understand, come out truthful if you need help
Things were hard.. She delivered thru operation.. Spent more than enough already.
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by delishpot: 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
Men and tbeir wahala.

Reading through comments to see howmany people will blame the husband forr exposing his family to such silly danger....... Compared to rhe insults women get for leaving abusive husbands.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by Pweetyccee(f): 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
Endtime husband sad sad angry angry
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by Trustedpro: 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
I fear! This might be ritual things
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by deanoffaculty: 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
Coronavirus00:
My wife just gave birth

I just sent you a DM.....kindly reply.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by FashionCookie(f): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
Some men just like to give themselves wahala sha... the day some men go get sense, I go throw party. See what his stupidity has caused him.
The woman mumu sef no be here, you KNOW they are dating but you still allow her in your shop, give her permission to carry your baby, and even give her your credit card and pin to help you withdraw money...
The day God was sharing sense, some women go do amebo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by AroleOduduwa2: 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
Coronavirus00:
My wife just gave birth

DM me picture of your account details next to your baby.
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by Oluwaleinad14(m): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
Another paternity wahalla
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by FashionCookie(f): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
delishpot:
Men and tbeir wahala.

Reading through comments to see howmany people will blame the husband gor exposing his family to such silly danger....... Compared to rhe insults women get for leaving abusive husbands.

B4 nko? Some of these side-chicks are envious of the house wife. Since they can't be in her shoes, they'll do anything to cause the woman pain. And mind you, some men don't know how to close their mouth. They'll relate everything happening in the house to the side-chick. That one will just be looking for ways to set trap for the innocent women. May God deliver us from spouses that will disgrace us...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by Izuboy92(m): 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
What a life. sometimes I wonder what people have as brain .can you imagine
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by samwillyco1(m): 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
E get as the story be oo but in all fear woman
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
You see wetin dick and puna dey cause ehn even devil self go tire.
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by Cantonese: 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
lathrowinger:

If na yiiibo now, she for don turn that baby to pepper soup... Anofia

And now that the suspect is yet to be found what do you know is the status of the baby? Do you know if the child has not be sold off or harmed? You lots must face the issue at hand.
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
Afonja
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by hanyechukwu88981: 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
E get as the story be oo but in all fear woman
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
That girl issa hoodlum ...

tif pikin
tif ATM card with the pin

The man was cheating on his wife with a criminal....

But wait oo what are they saying about the missing baby, what I see here is that they are only taking about how the husband cheated on his wife
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by themes009(m): 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ulunne777:
And they said'fear women'.What will the men now say? Then they said 'men do it without emotions.'really?

You do love sotey you bring your lover to your wife as apprentice now your baby is kidnapped in the process.
Is cheating a lesser evil for any gender? How distraught the mother must be.

What about the stupid lady that kidnapped a three month old baby Fear woman too
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by harmony75: 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
foolish boy as husband..he still carried his foolishness to go meet the innocent and hardworking wife.
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by Harmony92(f): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
I don't even know which one is worst cry women bringing anoda man's kids for her husband to father and train angry or men bringing their mistress to their wives to learn trades cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by Theboss100(m): 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hotbutt:
What has she gained now?
You don't force love. It comes naturally.
But come to think of it.
Why do Men Cheat on their wives.
Some even have 2 to 3 girlfriends...why?...I don't get?
Well Newsflash ladies...

Any man that fornicates in his youth MUST commit adultery in marriage. Period.

And any woman that h o t b u t t in her youth, I mean that sleeps around in her youth must be a lovepedler having kids for her boss like that moyo of a bitch
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by dapadawee: 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ulunne777:
And they said'fear women'.What will the men now say? Then they said 'men do it without emotions.'really?

You do love sotey you bring your lover to your wife as apprentice now your baby is kidnapped in the process.
Is cheating a lesser evil for any gender? How distraught the mother must be.
For every evil a man perpetrates a woman must be the chief planner. Why?. Women involving man in evil since the year of Adam . wetin
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
lathrowinger:

If na yiiibo now, she for don turn that baby to pepper soup... Anofia

Kriss216 and other babies here keep proving people right that Ndigbo have low IQ

that Kriss216 need to be put in rehab for a year under thorough medical surveillance, his madness is out of this world
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by zubimete(f): 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
delishpot:
Men and tbeir wahala.

Reading through comments to see howmany people will blame the husband gor exposing his family to such silly danger....... Compared to rhe insults women get for leaving abusive husbands.
We are in the same page. Sometimes i wonder if they have sound mind, because they are always bias.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by BigGuava: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
...You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.

Thanks for reading

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife, Throws Her Out Over Inability To Give Birth To More Kids / Popular Yoruba Musician Small Doctor Arrested / Suspect Escapes With Handcuffs On Way To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.