Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1994 Views)

No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by yinkaOdutuyo: 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2021

5 Likes

Re: . by Xscape1993(m): 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
Any moral lesson?

1 Like

Re: . by yinkaOdutuyo: 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
Xscape1993:
Any moral lesson?

Sex before marriage na scam.

I want to be disvirgin on my wedding night na scam.

Make sure you have sex with her now, if you want to keep her.

because if you dont do it now, another guy will do and you'll come to nairaland to share " how she deceive you, with no sex, before marriage or deceives you with i want to be disvirgin on wedding night.

1 Like

Re: . by yinkaOdutuyo: 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
Xscape1993:
Any moral lesson?

If you're not a SIMP, you would have learnt something...
Re: . by fati2001(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:
These is this virgin girl I started dating in 2019.

Her mum warn me never to disvirgin her daughter and she said she want her to be disvirgin on her wedding night, that is whosoever disvirgin her on her wedding day will be her husband.

This girl too used to tell me that I should not have sex with her, that is only her husband or whosoever disvirgin her will be her husband on her wedding day.

I was paying this girl school fees, taking care of her and doing some other rites on because I love her and I want to marry her.

I have been doing all these and that just to take care of her and her family.

But when I came to nairaland early last year 2020, I started reading stories that touched, how many guys relationships without sex ends in premium tears and others.

I have also read how a guy is sponsoring a girl in school and how the lady ended up getting pregnant for another guy in school or being bleeped by another guy in school.

And the common story, how ladies ended up living their fiancees and run to marry another guy.

With all these stories and others, I dont want it to end in premium tears with me too.

I did all I can do without any force, violent or rape. I scope my girlfriend and we had sex which led to me disvirgin her.

After I disvirgined her mum was pained, but with no choice all their family rites were perform, which indicate am now her husband in their family and custom.

Since after I disvirgin her, she now love me more than before.

And to my shock I i later discovered she has high libido for sex.

Thank God I'm wise and the redpill had really secure the lady for me.

Assuming I agree, I wont disvirgined her another guy would have convinced her and disvirgined her and she wouldn't had gotten any choice than marry her.

Then all my efforts would have been in vain.

All family rites had been performed, they're the one waiting for me to come and do engagement.

She is also free to come and stay with me as stated by her father and mother.

I just want us to learn that i dont want you to disvirgin me until my wedding night is a big scam and no sex before marriage.
Re: . by Xscape1993(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

If you're not a SIMP, you would have learnt something...
Immorality is graduating taking over our society. Abnormal things are now seen as normal things....

1 Like

Re: . by fati2001(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

Sex before marriage na scam.

I want to be disvirgin on my wedding night na scam.

Make sure you have sex with her now, if you want to keep her.

because if you dont do it now, another guy will do and you'll come to nairaland to share " how she deceive you, with no sex, before marriage or deceives you with i want to be disvirgin on wedding night.
Re: . by yinkaOdutuyo: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
Xscape1993:
Immorality is graduating taking over our society. Abnormal things are now seen as normal things....

If it now end in tears, you'll be thr first person to call me simp...

Good I secure her, because am spending alot of money on her. Even sending her to school.

Guy wise up

1 Like

Re: . by SarutobiEky(m): 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:
These is this virgin girl I started dating in 2019.

Her mum warn me never to disvirgin her daughter and she said she want her to be disvirgin on her wedding night, that is whosoever disvirgin her on her wedding day will be her husband.

This girl too used to tell me that I should not have sex with her, that is only her husband or whosoever disvirgin her will be her husband on her wedding day.

I was paying this girl school fees, taking care of her and doing some other rites on because I love her and I want to marry her.

I have been doing all these and that just to take care of her and her family.

But when I came to nairaland early last year 2020, I started reading stories that touched, how many guys relationships without sex ends in premium tears and others.

I have also read how a guy is sponsoring a girl in school and how the lady ended up getting pregnant for another guy in school or being bleeped by another guy in school.

And the common story, how ladies ended up living their fiancees and run to marry another guy.

With all these stories and others, I dont want it to end in premium tears with me too.

I did all I can do without any force, violent or rape. I scope my girlfriend and we had sex which led to me disvirgin her.

After I disvirgined her mum was pained, but with no choice all their family rites were perform, which indicate am now her husband in their family and custom.

Since after I disvirgin her, she now love me more than before.

And to my shock I i later discovered she has high libido for sex.

Thank God I'm wise and the redpill had really secure the lady for me.

Assuming I agree, I wont disvirgined her another guy would have convinced her and disvirgined her and she wouldn't had gotten any choice than marry her.

Then all my efforts would have been in vain.

All family rites had been performed, they're the one waiting for me to come and do engagement.

She is also free to come and stay with me as stated by her father and mother.

I just want us to learn that i dont want you to disvirgin me until my wedding night is a big scam and no sex before marriage.
I'm happy for you bro. It ended well. You were smart.
Re: . by yinkaOdutuyo: 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
SarutobiEky:
I'm happy for you bro. It ended well. You were smart.

If not for the wisdom God gave me that I applied, it would have ended in premium tears.

And one fool is saying, I shouldn't have disvirgin her that is a sin. For a girl that I willed and ever ready to take as my wife and she also is ready to have me as her husband.

If am not fast and smart enough another guy, will take advantage of her and they'll just beg me.
Re: . by Nazgul: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
Since you kept your word by marrying her, then I'll say you did the right thing. The economy isn't smiling, so everyone must protect his assets either by crook or by hook.

Virgin girls between the ages of 18-24 are are very terrible when it comes to keeping their words.
They easily get emotionally connected to people closer to them. Most of them are very curious, they want to explore their sexuality and know how it feels like. So despite their stand to remain a virgin till marriage, if you're very close to them, show them love, care affection.. etc, and you're very patient, you won't encounter much resistance when you eventually make your move because they themselves are emotionally confused, they want it and at the same time they want to keep it. She won't be able to stop you.

That's why sponsoring such girl in school is a very high risk investment cos most of them are innocent and naeiv. Guys won't let her rest,. They'll keep bothering her till she gets weary and eventually gives in to one, and from there her vagina would become public property. She'll dump you, when you try to remind her of her personal oath to keep herself till her wedding night she'll tell you it's her body she can give it to anyone she chooses. You'll become heartbroken and suicidal.

The only classes of virgins that you can actually take their word for no sex till marriage are the ones between the age bracket of 26 and above. Any girl that can keep her virginity till that age will marry as virgin. Cos she has scaled through the hurdles of Playboys with sweet mouth. There's nothing special she wants to explore anymore. She has seen that what all these guys are after is the hole between her legs and once they get it they're out. So sweet words don't move her. Investing in such girl wouldn't be bad cos she has attained enough emotional maturity to make her stand on what she wants for herself.

I have a friend like that, she graduated from the University as a virgin and married at the age of 28 as a virgin. Such girl will always remain loyal to you. You can easily sponsor here anywhere without any fear.

You did the right thing by disvirgining her to protect your investment. Happy married life.

4 Likes

Re: . by virginprincess(f): 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
Stories for the gods.......... NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS NOT A SCAM.

1 Like

Re: . by yinkaOdutuyo: 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nazgul:
Since you kept your word by marrying her, then I'll say you did the right thing. The economy isn't smiling, so everyone must protect his assets either by crook or by hook.

Virgin girls between the ages of 18-24 are are very terrible when it comes to keeping their words.
They easily get emotionally connected to people closer to them. Most of them are very curious, they want to explore their sexuality and know how it feels like. So despite their stand to remain a virgin till marriage, if you're very close to them, show them love, care affection.. etc, and you're very patient, you won't encounter much resistance when you eventually make your move because they themselves are emotionally confused, they want it and at the same time they want to keep it. She won't be able to stop you.

That's why sponsoring such girl in school is a very high risk investment cos most of them are innocent and naeiv. Guys won't let her rest,. They'll keep bothering her till she gets weary and eventually gives in to one, and from there her vagina would become public property. She'll dump you, when you try to remind her of her personal oath to keep herself till her wedding night she'll tell you it's her body she can give it to anyone she chooses. You'll become heartbroken and suicidal.

The only classes of virgins that you can actually take their word for no sex till marriage are the ones between the age bracket of 26 and above. Any girl that can keep her virginity till that age will marry as virgin. Cos she has scaled through the hurdles of Playboys with sweet mouth. There's nothing special she wants to explore anymore. She has seen that what all these guys are after is the hole between her legs and once they get it they're out. So sweet words don't move her. Investing in such girl wouldn't be bad cos she has attained enough emotional maturity to make her stand on what she wants for herself.

I have a friend like that, she graduated from the University as a virgin and married at the age of 28 as a virgin. Such girl will always remain loyal to you. You can easily sponsor here anywhere without any fear.

You did the right thing by disvirgining her to protect your investment. Happy married life.

When you see wise people, by their fruit you'll know them. Bro you're wise and smart too.

Even if nairaland is the most useless forum in the world is still one of the top 100 relationship and lifestyle advice forum.

Since I have disvirgin her the truth is, she is like a bug to me and doesnt wanna stay away from me.

All she just want and her parent is marriage since when I have disvirgined her.

But when she was still a virgin she use to tell me that any man, that had sex with her on her wedding night will be her husband, but now is had no choice than to have me as her husband.

I secured my future with her and my expenses on her...
Re: . by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
If you're a virgin,please close your coochie jar ooo.

E get why.

Don't let men deceive you.

https://www.nairaland.com/6344234/double-up-harsh-realities-every

Follow this thread cause tonight,I'll be telling you some little secrets. tongue
Re: . by stupidmod2: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
Xscape1993:
Any moral lesson?
yes, Bleep da new pussy u are taking care of b4 wan asshole fuk da pussy for u
Re: . by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
virginprincess:

Are you a virgin, before I know the response to give you undecided
Re: . by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
StacyO:
If you're a virgin,please close your coochie jar ooo.

E get why.

Don't let men deceive you.

https://www.nairaland.com/6344234/double-up-harsh-realities-every

Follow this thread cause tonight,I'll be telling you some little secrets. tongue

Unless thread undecided

Are you a virgin for me to know the best response to give you?
Re: . by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
stupidmod2:
yes, Bleep da new pussy u are taking care of b4 wan asshole fuk da pussy for u

The simp set ask me any lesson? undecided

He doesnt know that virgin girls are so naive and they sont know left to right.

Assuming I couldn't bleep her off, another nigga would have bleep her and take her from me.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

Unless thread undecided
Are you a virgin for me to know the best response to give you?
undecided
Are you a lady for me to know the response I'll give you?
Re: . by virginprincess(f): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

Are you a virgin, before I know the response to give you undecided
Don't ever ask me that type of question again in a public forum like nairaland.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
You are wise. Your story for end in premium tears.
Re: . by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
virginprincess:
Don't ever ask me that type of question again in a public forum like nairaland.

Re: . by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
StacyO:

undecided

Are you a lady for me to know the response I'll give you?

Re: . by stupidmod2: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

The simp set ask me any lesson? undecided

He doesnt know that virgin girls are so naive and they sont know left to right.

Assuming I couldn't bleep her off, another nigga would have bleep her and take her from me.
nah dem go still come dey call u mumu, just treat her well n not too comfortable b4 she start thinking life no get hustle
Re: . by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
stupidmod2:
nah dem go still come dey call u mumu, just treat her well n not too comfortable b4 she start thinking life no get hustle

I see sense bro.

Pls lalasticlala help push to front page to save many simp this year from no sex before marriage and disvirgin until wedding night scam
Re: . by Nazgul: 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

When you see wise people, by their fruit you'll know them. Bro you're wise and smart too.

Even if nairaland is the most useless forum in the world is still one of the top 100 relationship and lifestyle advice forum.

Since I have disvirgin her the truth is, she is like a bug to me and doesnt wanna stay away from me.

All she just want and her parent is marriage since when I have disvirgined her.

But when she was still a virgin she use to tell me that any man, that had sex with her on her wedding night will be her husband, but now is had no choice than to have me as her husband.

I secured my future with her and my expenses on her...
One more piece of advice. Virgins are very clingy to whoever disvirgined them especially if it's someone they love. There's this bond she'll have naturally with you whenever you're together. She'll want to be cuddled she'll want to experience those love fantasies she reads in romantic novels with you. She'll want you to spend time with her, take her out, gist her, make her happy...etc.

Many guys make the error of misinterpreting this stage with their newly disvirgined lover. They interpret it to mean that she's stock with them for life. That she can't leave them, so that start misbehaving, they deliberately torment her emotionally, they yell at her and tag her a nagging girl whenever she carves for attention. Quarrels becomes a roommate in the relationship.

With time she'll grow a tick shell and go cold towards you. She'll seek for what you failed to give her elsewhere. You'll be the one complaining how she has changed and how she isn't the person you met months or years ago. The truth about girls is that once their emotions towards you dies, it will be very hard to restore her back to that lovey dovy stage when you guys started. You'll become a philosopher over night begging for a love you murdered deliberately.

My advice show her love, and never get tired of her affection, never complain whenever she requests for something romantic from you, like feeding her, combing her hair...etc. never see her like someone you're doing a favor, never feel she's trapped with you for life cos you disvirgined her. Do this and you'll enjoy your marriage.

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
[quote author=yinkaOdutuyo post=97755635][/quote]

Kikikik
No matter the tactics you use,you can't know whether I'm one or not tongue
Bye.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
virginprincess:

Allow them massage their dîck.

They think every lady can fall on top of it.

The only thing I got from Ops story which I know is true is just early marriage,peadophile scenario,

Or forced marriage.

Op got the naive girl pregnant, seeing he can't be able to get away with it,he had to perform the marriage rites.

So as to get his mind away from this,he decided to turn it to a simp story.

kikikikikkikikiki
Re: . by NiRfreak(m): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
Just make sure you do DNA....since you already opened her gate of pleasure and given her assurance about marriage, note that some wild gals can use that avenue of trust you have for her and start exploring and fvbcking around codedly....No tell me say I no tell you... Remember you even said she has high libido.....
If you don't know, a recently disvirgined gal can be easily lured into sex if she has high libido and loves money... No loose guard yet
Re: . by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nazgul:

One more piece of advice. Virgins are very clingy to whoever disvirgined them especially if it's someone they love. There's this bond she'll have naturally with you whenever you're together. She'll want to be cuddled she'll want to experience those love fantasies she reads in romantic novels with you. She'll want you to spend time with her, take her out, gist her, make her happy...etc.

Many guys make the error of misinterpreting this stage with their newly disvirgined lover. They interpret it to mean that she's stock with them for life. That she can't leave them, so that start misbehaving, they deliberately torment her emotionally, they yell at her and tag her a nagging girl whenever she carves for attention. Quarrels becomes a roommate in the relationship.

With time she'll grow a tick shell and go cold towards you. She'll seek for what you failed to give her elsewhere. You'll be the one complaining how she has changed and how she isn't the person you met months or years ago. The truth about girls is that once their emotions towards you dies, it will be very hard to restore her back to that lovey dovy stage when you guys started. You'll become a philosopher over night begging for a love you murdered deliberately.

My advice show her love, and never get tired of her affection, never complain whenever she requests for something romantic from you, like feeding her, combing her hair...etc. never see her like someone you're doing a favor, never feel she's trapped with you for life cos you disvirgined her. Do this and you'll enjoy your marriage.

Another Wisdom is here ooo
Re: . by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
StacyO:

Kikikik

No matter the tactics you use,you can't know whether I'm one or not tongue

Bye.

Re: . by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
NiRfreak:
Just make sure you do DNA....since you already opened her gate of pleasure and given her assurance about marriage, note that some wild gals can use that avenue of trust you have for her and start exploring and fvbcking around codedly....No tell me say I no tell you... Remember you even said she has high libido.....
If you don't know, a recently disvirgined gal can be easily coopt to have fvvck except if she has high libido and loves money... No loose guard yasef yet

You talk another sense bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things You Will Discover Once You Decide To Settle Down / 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Run After Yahoo Boys. No 1 Is Most Obvious / They Had Sex In The Car...while Travelling With Other Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.