Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,725 members, 7,809,762 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

"My Wife Give Out My Daughter To Men" - Man Who Burn Down His Wife's Shop Speaks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My Wife Give Out My Daughter To Men" - Man Who Burn Down His Wife's Shop Speaks (1132 Views)

I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze Because I Am Angry - Lady Who Burn Boyfriend / 33-year-old Man Caught Defiling 7 Year Old Girl In His Wife’s Shop (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Barkin Ladi In Jos,kill Many,burn Down Church & Houses(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Wife Give Out My Daughter To Men" - Man Who Burn Down His Wife's Shop Speaks by HumphreyGspot(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
"My Wife Give Out My Daughter To Men" - Man Who Burnt Down Wife's Shop Speaks

Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6346169/man-burn-down-wifes-shop

The man who burnt down his wife's shop has finally revealed why he took sure action against his wife. HGS Media Plus reports.

According to the man identified as Emmanuel, he said that he wife was giving out his 16-year-old daughter to men which prompted his action.

HGS Media Plus earlier reported that the man burnt down his wife's shop over a dispute last night at Ireto road in Sapele, Delta State.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/01/my-wife-give-out-my-daughter-to-men-man-who-burn-down-his-wifes-shop-speaks/

Lalasticlala

Re: "My Wife Give Out My Daughter To Men" - Man Who Burn Down His Wife's Shop Speaks by Kneephy(m): 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
Get her locked up for like a week in army barracks with small small beating
Re: "My Wife Give Out My Daughter To Men" - Man Who Burn Down His Wife's Shop Speaks by dawnomike(m): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
Severing the head from the body is not the remedy to headache... Why kill a housefly with a sledge hammer?
Re: "My Wife Give Out My Daughter To Men" - Man Who Burn Down His Wife's Shop Speaks by Nanaborga(m): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
Na normal trend for saffi na , mothers keep pimping their daughters for yahoo boys and encouraging their sons to go into yahoo , money don spoil the town , I understand the guy pain and frustration but that’s not enough reason to burn down a whole shop , he bleeped up

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Give Out My Daughter To Men" - Man Who Burn Down His Wife's Shop Speaks by DICKstractor: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
undecided

Your wife is a fvcking pimpp if this is true but let's wait for the wife's side of the story.
Re: "My Wife Give Out My Daughter To Men" - Man Who Burn Down His Wife's Shop Speaks by Goalnaldo(m): 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
The only bad news in Delta keep coming from that urhobo Axis. Warri, sapele, ughelli.
Re: "My Wife Give Out My Daughter To Men" - Man Who Burn Down His Wife's Shop Speaks by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
e be tins oooo
Re: "My Wife Give Out My Daughter To Men" - Man Who Burn Down His Wife's Shop Speaks by THeCvExpert: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hmmm
Re: "My Wife Give Out My Daughter To Men" - Man Who Burn Down His Wife's Shop Speaks by Chiino(m): 8:59am On Jan 06, 2021
Hello, Good morning and Happy New Year.

In this write up I'll be tell you how to

1. Report a scammer or fraudster or ripper
2. How to watch out against scam
Let's get started.

The 2021 seems like a recovery year after the hardship of 2020, undoubtedly people will be doubling down on their efforts and hustles whether it's with business, trading or skill acquisition. Just then there's another group of people who will also be hustling more.... SCAMMERS and FRAUDSTERS.
With the 2nd wave of COVID-19 and the looming 2nd lockdown all over the world, people are going to turn over to internet businesses and remote transactions, remote jobs and everything in-between. Where do you come in? Just anywhere! You could decide to shop or Invest in something or anything else and more than ever before you need security for your money.
Now who are we and why do we care?

We're www.nairacheck.com an online fraud check directory. And it's our business to make sure that your transactions are verified and safe.

HOW TO REPORT A SCAM
1. Go to www.nairacheck.com
2. Click on the "view fraud list" button
3. Search by name or account number or account name or phone number or location or social media handle
4. Because of the increasing additions, if the name does not already exist on the database, Click on the "Contribute" button
5. Fill in the details and submit [ www.nairacheck.com will never give out your identity to a third party]

HOW TO CHECK FOR FRAUD
1. Go to www.nairacheck.com
2. Click on the "view fraud list" button
3. Search by name or account number or account name or phone number or location or social media handle
4. Returned results shows that the name is on the fraud list
5. Searching is not enough....RUN!

Visit www.nairacheck.com today before that transaction

Re: "My Wife Give Out My Daughter To Men" - Man Who Burn Down His Wife's Shop Speaks by EkelediliBuhari: 9:21am On Jan 06, 2021
2 plots purchased

Building plan in progress
Re: "My Wife Give Out My Daughter To Men" - Man Who Burn Down His Wife's Shop Speaks by Charmingrascal(m): 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
If she sells beer then I won't argue that.
That's what most of those women who sell beer do, they use their daughters as bait to attract men.

I used to know one who was fucking the same man that was fucking her beautiful daughter.

That should not warrant burning down the shop though.

(1) (Reply)

"We Are Heading To Ibarapa Now To Confront Fulani", Igboho Defiled Gov. Makinde' / I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's / Mob Sets Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.