Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's (1141 Views)

Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone / 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! / The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
we where almost killed today by the fulani men, i would have been a dead man. we were in the keke today coming back from a comercial video shoot around water works area of abakaliki when we started seeing police men runing for their lives before we could ask what was going on a bullet passed through the front glass of our keke,during the whole stuff i sighted a man in black in the center of the road bent down with a gun.we had to run for our lives, the shop we enterd was filled with police men,the fulani men were patroling the areas as at the time i left... when i got back to the hotel i discorved i lost two of lenses a 35-100mm ef mount zoom lens and a sigma art 50mm lens.. all in all i thank God for my life.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by flexlatifa: 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
U get luck I for don they type rip

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by Ammishaddai: 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
Armed fulani's taking cover just like soldiers? Chai...I suspect DSS for this type

1 Like

Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by Kriss216: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
Enjoy your patriotism, bro.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by PlayMaker14: 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
One Nigeria my brother.... One Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by kevapet: 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
Aren't you a nijeriyan patriot grin Why are you now complaining to us? If not you then who should enjoy one naijeriya grin. Enjoy your country in peace nah. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
Kriss216:
Enjoy your patriotism, bro.
Is that your take on this?
Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by Kriss216: 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Is that your take on this?
Wetin you wan make I talk
Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
Kriss216:
Wetin you wan make I talk
ibu onye igbo?
Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by Kriss216: 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

ibu onye igbo?
You're a patriotic Nigerian and your fellow patriot came to say Hello and you're running.. It's a family thing.

5 Likes

Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
Cheap lies
Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Cheap lies
are you for real ?
Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

are you for real ?

Yes....pls describe a fulani man.

After esn have driven them, you still claim a fulani man almost killed you.

You are a liar.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Yes....pls describe a fulani man.

After esn have driven them, you still claim a fulani man almost killed you.

You are a liar.

acording to the keke drivers an igbo trader and a northerner had issues... one among them lost his life and the whole stuff escaleted..
Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by dederocs(m): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
This story though...get k leg.
Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by Godfullsam(m): 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Are you sure they are not want miscreants?

Nnamdi kanu must hear this..
Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
dederocs:
This story though...get k leg.

The news will soon surface online,because this water works am telling you about is less than 20km from goverment house and police h.q
Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by BigYash: 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
All those the unknown gun men ,we hear of everyday on nairaland? They must be pant-man boys.
Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by Daniel058(m): 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
we where almost killed today by the fulani men, i would have been a dead man. we were in the keke today coming back from a comercial video shoot around water works area of abakaliki when we started seeing police men runing for their lives before we could ask what was going on a bullet passed through the front glass of our keke,during the whole stuff i sighted a man in black in the center of the road bent down with a gun.we had to run for our lives, the shop we enterd was filled with police men,the fulani men were patroling the areas as at the time i left... when i got back to the hotel i discorved i lost two of lenses a 35-100mm ef mount zoom lens and a sigma art 50mm lens.. all in all i thank God for my life.
Fulani at water works? Is that not near UNagboke? Are you sure oga
Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by Daniel058(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

The news will soon surface online,because this water works am telling you about is less than 20km from goverment house and police h.q
the water works I know is less than 8km From government house oo. Chai grin
Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
Daniel058:
the water works I know is less than 8km From government house oo. Chai grin

i said less than <20, i wasnt measuring the distance.. i havnt seeing any news about it online yet
Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
Daniel058:
Fulani at water works? Is that not near UNagboke? Are you sure oga

am sure o.. am waiting for the news
Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by Mightyhaiz: 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
Terror herders everywhere
Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by Daniel058(m): 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
[quote author=Patrioticbreed9 post=101002928]
am sure o.. am waiting for the news [/quote okay oo]
Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by youngking22(m): 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
oga op which waterworks? I'm in waterworks for more than 20hours now ( I live and work there) the only issue is cultists carrying out H.I.T since last month. every evening police mount road block along union bank via government house road, abeg this your fabu e mad gan..
Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by EKONGKING: 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
another patriotic idiot ecasped death ,so u want us to rejoice ur idiot escape
Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
youngking22:
oga op which waterworks? I'm in waterworks for more than 20hours now ( I live and work there) the only issue is cultists carrying out H.I.T since last month. every evening police mount road block along union bank via government house road, abeg this your fabu e mad gan..

oga mi stop lying biko.. any body staying at water works is supose to know that security full ground,what do you gain in liying? na the matter we still dey discus for monablis so
Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
EKONGKING:
another patriotic idiot ecasped death ,so u want us to rejoice ur idiot escape

no human being desearves death no matter what! i have mouth to thank my God!
Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by kevapet: 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

no human being desearves death no matter what! i have mouth to thank my God!
no man deserves death? Really? But that's what your country knows how best to gift out. Enjoy your patriotism and gerarahea.
Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by Jlow2: 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
and Dave umahi will labell it ipob
Re: I Almost Lost My Life To The Fulani's by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
Jlow2:
and Dave umahi will labell it ipob
you need to see the way those men in shop we were hidding were just raining curses on dave,i felt bad for dave.. is so offortunate that am no longer in A.I to withness the outcome.

(1) (Reply)

Halebird Poultry Is Genuine / Please Advice Me about this association B.A.N / Man Arrested For Killing A Wizard Who Wanted To Use Him For Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.