Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Most Of The Unintelligent Guys In Your Class Are Now Into Fraud Called Yahoo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Most Of The Unintelligent Guys In Your Class Are Now Into Fraud Called Yahoo (1086 Views)

My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja / Police Officers Extort Guys In Ibadan For Having Tattoo / Exposed: The Fraud Called The Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Of The Unintelligent Guys In Your Class Are Now Into Fraud Called Yahoo by CaptainPrice1: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
Yahoo boys should stop bastardizing the word "Intelligent" most of  them think they are intelligent just because they were able to scam people. 

Intelligence is something with which you are born. Your IQ is a measurement of your intelligence, and doesn’t change because it is a measure of your ability to learn. This can apply to terms we chronically associate with intelligence, like math, or it can apply to your ability to learn negotiation of emotional issues. In either case, it is inherent, and it simply stems from your genetic makeup.

Fraudster is a person who intend to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.

Ask the so called Intelligent people why are they into Fraud, they will justify fraud because of the slave trade that took place in the past.
Most of the dull people i know in school are now into Fraud.

I was surprised when i heard that a guy that find it hard to construct a simple sentence back then in school is now into Fraud called Yahoo Yahoo.

Check around you, most of your dense course mates are now into Fraud..

I saw a thread here about a girl that scored 9 A's in Waec and 350+ in Jamb. That's the kind of people that should be called intelligent not some dullards that scam people. 

Fraudulent activities is not intelligence..

5 Likes

Re: Most Of The Unintelligent Guys In Your Class Are Now Into Fraud Called Yahoo by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
I notice that
Re: Most Of The Unintelligent Guys In Your Class Are Now Into Fraud Called Yahoo by spy24(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
100% correct
Re: Most Of The Unintelligent Guys In Your Class Are Now Into Fraud Called Yahoo by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
ok, all way na way
Re: Most Of The Unintelligent Guys In Your Class Are Now Into Fraud Called Yahoo by CaptainPrice1: 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
andrewmeddy8:
ok, all way na way

All way no be way. You can't compare someone that followed the right Immigration way to a country and someone that got there by illegal means.

There's no difference between Armed Robbers and Yahoo boys. Stealing is Stealing. It's so sad that internet scammers have become role models for so many Nigerian youths.

1 Like

Re: Most Of The Unintelligent Guys In Your Class Are Now Into Fraud Called Yahoo by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
CaptainPrice1:

All way no be way. You can't compare someone that followed the right Immigration way to a country and someone that got there by illegal means.

There's no difference between Armed Robbers and Yahoo boys. Stealing is Stealing. It's so sad that internet scammers have become role models for so many Nigerian youths.
I understand you but there is a saying that says go for the lesser evil,,,, atleast better to be a Yahoo boy than being a highway robber where many lives are at stake, atleast to some extent yahoo boys have minimal fatalities in their activities and they even serve as help to others

1 Like

Re: Most Of The Unintelligent Guys In Your Class Are Now Into Fraud Called Yahoo by CaptainPrice1: 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
andrewmeddy8:

I understand you but there is a saying that says go for the lesser evil,,,, atleast better to be a Yahoo boy than being a highway robber where many lives are at stake, atleast to some extent yahoo boys have minimal fatalities in their activities and they even serve as help to others

Double Standard.

Minimal you say?

Do you know how many people those fraudsters have put into debt?

Do you know how many people they have killed indirectly?

Do you know how many people those guys have given stroke?

Do you know the amount of people that got HBP just because of their activities?

You called someone that lavish some people hard earned money on Alcohol and Prostitutes less evil?
Re: Most Of The Unintelligent Guys In Your Class Are Now Into Fraud Called Yahoo by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
CaptainPrice1:

Double Standard.

Minimal you say?

Do you know how many people those fraudsters have put into debt?

Do you know how many people they have killed indirectly?

Do you know how many people those guys have given stroke?

Do you know the amount of people that got HBP just because of their activities?

You called someone that lavish some people hard earned money on Alcohol and Prostitutes less evil?
evil is evil but if you are to choose between the two which one is more lesser?

"yahoo boys or armed robber"
Re: Most Of The Unintelligent Guys In Your Class Are Now Into Fraud Called Yahoo by jacyhelen(f): 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
Trash!!! All the agbero are more richer than PhD holders!!
Re: Most Of The Unintelligent Guys In Your Class Are Now Into Fraud Called Yahoo by CaptainPrice1: 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
andrewmeddy8:

evil is evil but if you are to choose between the two which one is more lesser?

"yahoo boys or armed robber"

None. I will rather beg. I can't live large on someone sadness..
Re: Most Of The Unintelligent Guys In Your Class Are Now Into Fraud Called Yahoo by CaptainPrice1: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
jacyhelen:
Trash!!! All the agbero are more richer than PhD holders!!

All Agbero?

Don't just comment for comment sake...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Of The Unintelligent Guys In Your Class Are Now Into Fraud Called Yahoo by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
CaptainPrice1:

None. I will rather beg. I can't live large on someone sadness..
yea legit money � better
Re: Most Of The Unintelligent Guys In Your Class Are Now Into Fraud Called Yahoo by zickyclef: 12:30am On Jan 06, 2021
Last last bro u have to be wiser than ur victims.my 2cents no caps
Re: Most Of The Unintelligent Guys In Your Class Are Now Into Fraud Called Yahoo by obonujoker(m): 6:08am On Jan 06, 2021
I don't understand why many people justify fraud... Even their parents support and encourage them... It's a sorry case
Re: Most Of The Unintelligent Guys In Your Class Are Now Into Fraud Called Yahoo by Unrated900(m): 6:25am On Jan 06, 2021
CaptainPrice1:

Go and face your govt first
Before nailing this youth.
We d older said more than you years back.
Till now that we see there’s no future for no one
So don’t judge anyone.
If u want to nail them tell ur govt to provide jobs for the graduate

3 Likes

Re: Most Of The Unintelligent Guys In Your Class Are Now Into Fraud Called Yahoo by assistant: 7:12am On Jan 06, 2021
True talk op
Re: Most Of The Unintelligent Guys In Your Class Are Now Into Fraud Called Yahoo by mrdharkchild(m): 7:47am On Jan 06, 2021
I know many that quit their jobs to venture into fraud.
If u c how truncated the future is in Nigeria, maybe not for u, but for others, you'd close this thread.
I'm glad and happy they took up their laptops than taking up their guns. A number of US won't b alive today to feel d heat of unemployment.
Instead of u to attack who put us in this situation, u r attacking fraudsters. Do u even think its easy to b a fraudster?
Matter of fact, everyone's a fraudster.
You go to d market and sell a product u bought 10 for 150 naira.
You open a transport company, u set 18,500 for a destination of 6000 (Asaba to Lagos). You all just only think of yourselves.
How do u feel, whenever u drive your car out and see small boys begging on the street everyday? It makes u feel high and mighty, ryt?

Now, how would u feel, if you drive out in your monstrousity, and these same boys rob or embarrass u everyday? Insecure, ryt?

Just STFU and live your lives, unreasonable people. "if you feel you are without sin, cast d first stone( reply me)
I am looking for a job(I'm dead serious), op. Can you provide me with 1? U opened the thread because u feel threatened about your financial status d boys are making it easy in d street, not because of the morals(if u can't profer a solution, y complain of the problem?)

Nor MA me vex this morning o, abeg.
Re: Most Of The Unintelligent Guys In Your Class Are Now Into Fraud Called Yahoo by RealEzee(m): 10:15am On Jan 06, 2021
mrdharkchild:
If u c how truncated the future is in Nigeria, maybe not for u, but for others, you'd close this thread.
I'm glad and happy they took up their laptops than taking up their guns. A number of US won't b alive today to feel d heat of unemployment.
Instead of u to attack who put us in this situation, u r attacking fraudsters. Do u even think its easy to b a fraudster?
You open a transport company, u set 18,500 for a destination of 6000 (Asaba to Lagos). You all just only think of yourselves.
How do u feel, whenever u drive your car out and see small boys begging on the street everyday? It makes u feel high and mighty, ryt?

Now, how would u feel, if you drive out in your monstrousity, and these same boys rob or embarrass u everyday? Insecure, ryt?

Just STFU and live your lives, unreasonable people. "if you feel you are without sin, cast d first stone( reply me)
I am looking for a job(I'm dead serious), op. Can you provide me with 1? U opened the thread because u feel threatened about your financial status d boys are making it easy in d street, not because of the morals(if u can't profer a solution, y complain of the problem?)

y u come dey Paraaa Para Paraa Para for him grin
Re: Most Of The Unintelligent Guys In Your Class Are Now Into Fraud Called Yahoo by EkelediliBuhari: 10:16am On Jan 06, 2021
May if they have very high IQs tho
Re: Most Of The Unintelligent Guys In Your Class Are Now Into Fraud Called Yahoo by dododawa1: 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
my best class mate are into Yahoo Yahoo,is 100 % true,dull/olodo can not do Yahoo Yahoo.
Re: Most Of The Unintelligent Guys In Your Class Are Now Into Fraud Called Yahoo by CaptainPrice1: 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
Unrated900:

Go and face your govt first
Before nailing this youth.
We d older said more than you years back.
Till now that we see there’s no future for no one
So don’t judge anyone.
If u want to nail them tell ur govt to provide jobs for the graduate

We blame government for everything in this part of the world. Even if the government create jobs today, many are not ready to work. What about those that create jobs for themselves by learning Programming and other stuffs are they fools? Everything Government! I pray you fall victim of what you practice or support one day. You will know how it feels...
Re: Most Of The Unintelligent Guys In Your Class Are Now Into Fraud Called Yahoo by CaptainPrice1: 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
mrdharkchild:

What are you saying? You are contradicting yourself. You know many that quit their job and venture into fraud and you are still claiming Unemployment.. Many are into Fraud because of greed and nothing else.

Even if someone has a job to give, with this your mentality i don't think you are qualified....

May God help you in your fraud business and may you pass it to your kids/ future kids...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Killed Nigerian Soldier One Week To His Wedding / My Sister Misplaced Her Card And Money Was Wiped Out / Woman Dies After Husband Sets Lagos Home Ablaze During Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.