Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja (25040 Views)

Two Suspected One-Chance Robbers Escape As Mob Tries To Set Them Ablaze / 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by MaryAye(f): 8:38am On Oct 16, 2023
Good day everyone. I never knew these guys existed until yesterday. I wanted to attend Koinonia(A fellowship meeting at Chida Event Centre, Jabi) since I came to Abuja for a visit.

I boarded a cab from Arab Junction in Kubwa at about 2:15 p.m. Inside the cab, I saw three guys and a lady. Two guys plus the lady were sitting at the back and one guy sat at the driver's side. I completed the seat. The fare was 600 to Berger Junction.

Immediately we got to Charly Boy junction, close to Gwarinpa, the lady in the cab came down. My head was full. I felt something telling me to come down, but I didn't have much on me and I had thought it would not be wise to stop here.

I continued. Immediately we got to Seraco junction. They winded up. The guy at the front pushed his chair backward. And they started harassing me. They collected my bag, phone and pointed a metal Gun at my waist.

They threw something upward like a powder and they looked at me. Maybe they were thinking I will fall asleep. I don't know. They told me to place my head down on the chair and close my eyes. Immediately we got to Nicon Junction.

I could hear how they carried another lady who wanted to stop at Area 1. As the lady entered the cab it was not up to like 3 minutes. They wind up and they started beating her. I was so surprised they didn't touch me. They asked us to call any of our family members for 5 million now or they will use our part for rituals.

I don't have anyone to call. I started crying. The other lady said she had an uncle. The only money I have both in cash and in the bank was 46 thousand. In my head I was like. I am a dead human. I couldn't tell what happened. They brought a POS machine and they withdrew the 43 thousand from my bank.

When they got to Berger junction, miraculously they told me to dropped that both spiritual and money wise I was not relevant to them.

That was how I was dropped and I stood there as they zoomed off with the other lady. I had a panic attack. I couldn't fathom what happened. Everything they took from me.

Please, Nairalanders be careful in Abuja. I have not yet recovered from the attack.

Mod sir spread the news.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by Kasdat5(m): 8:41am On Oct 16, 2023
You shall over come .

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by talented321: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2023
Take heart.. No where is safe.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by siofra(f): 8:43am On Oct 16, 2023
Those are Nigerian men for you undecided
Wicked criminals who only know how to argue about women all day.
That's why this country is the way it is.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by thorpido(m): 8:46am On Oct 16, 2023
That thing is so rampant in Abuja now.

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by garriAndsugar: 8:48am On Oct 16, 2023
The criminal rate in Nigeria increased drastically since tinubu happened..

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by Stawner16(m): 8:49am On Oct 16, 2023
Oh well, let’s blame the government again for this. Truth is, Nigerians are their own problem. Evil reigns in the heart of most people smh.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by Pierocash(m): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2023
siofra:
they use the Ill gotten wealth to impress you leeches. Men wouldn't be committing crime if not for criminal female genders who reap where they don't sow

134 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by Minime10(f): 9:27am On Oct 16, 2023
MaryAye:
Good day everyone. I never knew these guys existed until yesterday. I wanted to attend Koinonia(A fellowship meeting at Chida Event Centre, Jabi) since I came to Abuja for a visit.

I boarded a cab from Arab Junction in Kubwa at about 2:15 p.m. Inside the cab, I saw three guys and a lady. Two guys plus the lady were sitting at the back and one guy sat at the driver's side. I completed the seat. The fare was 600 to Berger Junction.

Immediately we got to Charly Boy junction, close to Gwarinpa, the lady in the cab came down. My head was full. I felt something telling me to come down, but I didn't have much on me and I had thought it would not be wise to stop here.

I continued. Immediately we got to Seraco junction. They winded up. The guy at the front pushed his chair backward. And they started harassing me. They collected my bag, phone and pointed a metal Gun at my waist.

They threw something upward like a powder and they looked at me. Maybe they were thinking I will fall asleep. I don't know. They told me to place my head down on the chair and close my eyes. Immediately we got to Nicon Junction.

I could hear how they carried another lady who wanted to stop at Area 1. As the lady entered the cab it was not up to like 3 minutes. They wind up and they started beating her. I was so surprised they didn't touch me. They asked us to call any of our family members for 5 million now or they will use our part for rituals.

I don't have anyone to call. I started crying. The other lady said she had an uncle. The only money I have both in cash and in the bank was 46 thousand. In my head I was like. I am a dead human. I couldn't tell what happened. They brought a POS machine and they withdrew the 43 thousand from my bank.

When they got to Berger junction, miraculously they told me to dropped that both spiritual and money wise I was not relevant to them.

That was how I was dropped and I stood there as they zoomed off with the other lady. I had a panic attack. I couldn't fathom what happened. Everything they took from me.

Please, Nairalanders be careful in Abuja. I have not yet recovered from the attack.

Nlfpmod sir spread the news.

As soon as they dropped you off, you should have raise alarm to safe the other lady nah😭 thank God for your safety nonetheless

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by Obyangel: 9:29am On Oct 16, 2023
Death to all arm-robbers, terrorists, bandits kidnappers and one chance niggas. Kill and burn them

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by MaryAye(f): 9:34am On Oct 16, 2023
Minime10:

As soon as they dropped you off, you should have raise alarm to safe the other lady nah😭 thank God for your safety nonetheless

I wanted to shout too. But they stopped after the bridge close to Wuye uncompleted bridge. Everywhere was dry there. Nobody was there at that time.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by DyingFetus: 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2023
You could have grab that criminal by the balls and twist it

You're too soft

Next time something much worst than what you experienced is gonna come for you and better be prepared

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by NaijaCover(m): 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
Is Here & Following The Bad News

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by iCauseTrouble: 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
Thank God for your safety. But sincerely, you should have raised an alarm to save the other lady. They obviously can't come back to harm you. Other vehicles passing will be the one to give them a chase.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by babamadiba(m): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
Anytime an Uber rider asks you to go offline, it's a red flag for me.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by STEWpid(f): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
Chai..

TanGod you're alive.

May God airpus.
Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by ThatCEO: 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
You seem to know all d junctions for a girl who is just "visiting."

Secondly, you said you are going to church program, actually, it doesn't matter even if you are going to your boyfriend's house for the weekend. Everybody deserves safety.

I am sorry about your experience, not a good place to be.

Next time, when Chukwuma gives you lift and you seat in front of his car pressing phone in safety, thank him specially.

20 Likes

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by Rich4god(m): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
I was just scared as am reading this. This issue of one chance is becoming too much in FCT.

If we have a serious police, it won't be difficult to end this issue and apprehend the criminals. Just that our police are only good in extorting innocent citizens.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by flexyrule(m): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
E kpele
Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by free2ryhme: 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
MaryAye:

Mod sir spread the news.

You should have reported to the nearest police station possibly save the girl they zoomed off with.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by blowjohn(m): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
Minime10:

Dude was in shock na

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by manitoba(m): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sorry about that. Did you report to the police at all? They can be tracked as long as a POS was used.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by JAPAHTML: 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
Capital city my foot
nowhere is safe
but you'll should stay safe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by id4sho(m): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
angry
Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by Sultty(m): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
get a pepper spray. Info for all Abuja residents it will shock them but will work

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by Kajaard: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
siofra:

Stop being stupid

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by lilachiever(m): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
Minime10:

And you think they'd have stopped where the lady could easily raise alarm and get help?

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! / Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun / Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.