Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

How The Picture Attached Almost Earned Me A Slap : The Craziest Humour Of My Lif - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How The Picture Attached Almost Earned Me A Slap : The Craziest Humour Of My Lif (507 Views)

Let's Cruise With Dank Humour / Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented / A Clap Or A Slap ( Mind-blowing Picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How The Picture Attached Almost Earned Me A Slap : The Craziest Humour Of My Lif by Great44(m): 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
Abolade A.R. Omotolani..�

For long, I have always wished to have an unlimited access to my mobile phone. Jude, the mahogany-skinned basketballer in my class, has a phone. I mean, a mobile phone. The stress is wholly on the mobility. His parents allowed him to go everywhere and anywhere with it. He is a nerd, one that was always forced to go out. According to him, his mother feels being within the comfort of the home more than neccessary is sure to have some psychological effects on him. However, there were time limits to every of his outings. He spends most of them with me, I allowed him despite the traces of disapproval in my mother's tone. She will, to avoid getting a bad name, make him stay.
Oftentimes, I sense Mama's insecurity and find a way of having us go play an outdoor game. Jude is extra smart. He knows what was on ground and soon get used to the incessant rush out. Even if he comes for an impromptu in the night, we still get to talk on the outside.

"Three people can, impossibly, do four things in five ways", he will always say.

On the regular, we will sit under the baobab in our facade. From celebrity gists to academic talks, we spend the whole time in one argument or the other. He wins mostly. I forgot to add that he is a good talker, speaking with his husky voice and rubbing his minute beards give him some edge.

"You do have some fucking edge over me", I often said. That way he feels like a boss that he isn't, I do that to cool of the pressure and take away the gaze of passerbys. I am a real peacmeaker and I know. Yuck?

Yes. Back to the gist about my mobile phone. How come I forgot? I have duly deviated.

A day came when we had to work on a class project, one I forgot telling mum about since I thoght I had a phone and that the home network was always on the go.

In the evenings, I had to rush out because my guy came in usual. This time, we didn't go too far from the doorsteps because we had to connect to the network. I was still trying to fathom the shock that my mum's last words drew in my sensory before I popped out.

" Use that phone fast and return it back to my bed. Do not stay long with that boy. Why on earth does someone come to see you everytime? You'd better be careful and not let that dark boy influence you negatively", she said with a cold heart while I left her well-decorated eight by five ceiling room.

Log on to www.dailydigitalng.com , we would for sure find the answer to our business related assignment on the web. There are real creative and knowledgeable guys behind the interface. Will you do that now, dude? I'll find an anwer to the health related one elsewhere.

"Dailydigital, you say?", I answered, distracted off the thoughts of Mama's cruel words.

After gathering the neccessary points for the assignment, he pleaded to take his leave.

I didn't bother seeing him off as I was engrossed in this picture. Jude sent it to me. He knew I drew inspiration to write from stuffs like this. Yea, I write too. Winning essays, short-story contests and others was my thing. The same Mama was always super excited whenever this happens.

She came. Sounds of her noisy footsteps didn't get any close to my ear. How I come I knew they were noisy, in the first place?

" What are you doing for over an hour here? Your food has gotten cold. And, will you.......", she said with gesticulations that commanded me to hand over the phone.

" I.... I wa..... I was trying to see what could be done with.....", I said with a stammer, while sweating under the dark clouds.

" So, that good-for-nothing jude has thought you how to idolize images. Are you in your right senses, boy? Infact, I don't want to see you around that........"

" No, ma. I was only trying to get........", I interrupted with a shrug.

The baobab tree, far at sight, windmills with glee. I expected the slap, or slaps. Her hands were up and my mind was gone. It was the usual whenever I shrugged disrespectively. She got close and the unexpected happened.

" Can you show me proves that you were truly working on an assignment?", she inquired.

Swiftly, I loaded my web browser and showed her my history. The site is fast, dailydigital I mean. She likes the look and feel. Interesting?

In all, I sha kuku no recieve the slap that night. ����

Log on to www.dailydigitalng.com today for plethora of informations and newsies. You'll be glad you did!

1 Like

Re: How The Picture Attached Almost Earned Me A Slap : The Craziest Humour Of My Lif by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 06, 2021
Well if only the man did not eat the wine before he begged the lorry to drive him shebi all these things would have been avoided. Even the goat flew and that one pained us more than anything.

(1) (Reply)

15 Optical Illusions That Will Mess With Your Brain / (omg) A Man Kick Out Of His House By His Wife / Water Slide Fails. Watch People Make The Simple Art Of Waterslide Into Hazards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.