Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

- Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (1925 Views)

No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. / Is Your Bible A Sword Or A Butter Knife? Why You Need The King James Version / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Fvckyouall: 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
Rofhrider:
Haha! c dis 1. ur case is like that of a dumb trying to explain some things to a deaf, u'll nvr understand. mind u, don't quote me again.cos, imah ignore u.

I think that applies to you and your fellow cawords you can't defend yourselves so you stoop low to use insults and cower away. You guys are disappointing

2 Likes

Re: by Fvckyouall: 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
MuttleyLaff:

I dont see any proof here neither see any defence, but just this meaningless on its own, sign posted bible reference

What precisely is the alleged evil in Homosexuality then?
Is there evil in heterosexuality?

What is this so called wickedness you claim in Homosexuality, that is not in heterosexuality?

Specifically how is Homosexuality Abominable!

There are lots of things, asides Homosexuality that aren't natural, so this isnt at all a valid point, lmso

How does homosexuality provoke God's wrath? Why does homosexuality provoke God's wrath?. Does heterosexuality too not provoke God's wrath ni?

So what have you to say about Genesis 19 (The Sodom and Gomorrah Experience) then, lmso?
Dont try to feign that you dont know that S&G were already targeted for destruction long before the men of the city's (i.e. S&G) attempted rape of the two angels that looked like men, lmso.

This is lazy 2 Timothy 2:15 effort to present yourself approved to God and be an unashamed workman who not only accurately handles the word of truth, but also does rightly dividing the word of truth

Now fyi, Leviticus 18:22, Leviticus 20:13, 1 Corinthians 6:9-10, 1 Timothy 1:9-10 are centred around homosexuality that revolves, includes and entail, male/female temple prostitution, pagan ritual sexual orgies, ‎attempted rape, infidelity, promiscuity, wickedness, infidelity, cruelty, unfaithfulness, lying to oneself and ones nature, idolatry sex worship desecrating the worship and reverence of God, sperm consumption and fertility ritual ceremonies et cetera, lmso.

In fact they are in reference to prostitution practices, used to desecrate the worship and reverence of Him with their distasteful fertility ritual and impurity idolatry sex worship, with sperm consumption being an act of worship et cetera.

Some posters who should be spiritually mature and ready to answer hard questions, aren't spiritually mature and aren't ready to answer hard questions, but they're ready and quick to give flimsy excuses to who puts them on the spot by asking simple questions, because unfortunately they find the questions hard for them to intelligently and well informed give answers to the questions asked them, lmso

Its not him really, but you gave him a tall order. You gave him, Righteousness89, Omar09 and especially Elated177, something that is very difficult for them to do.

You put them inside a dark room, then asked them to show you a black cat in the dark room, when there isnt any black cat to start with in the dark room, lmso. They will have their work cut out for them, lmso, for as long as they dont know that homosexuality is bad, just in the same way that heterosexuality is bad and also homosexuality is good, in just the same ways that heterosexuality is good, lmso

Exactly cause they could not give me proofs or defend what I wrote about the Bible they are running away or stooping to insults, exactly what you said it takes spiritually mature people to answer certain questions and these ones obviously aren't

1 Like

Re: by MuttleyLaff: 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
Fvckyouall:
Exactly cause they could not give me proofs or defend what I wrote about the Bible they are running away or stooping to insults, exactly what you said it takes spiritually mature people to answer certain questions and these ones obviously aren't

MuttleyLaff:
Some posters who should be spiritually mature and ready to answer hard questions, aren't spiritually mature and aren't ready to answer hard questions, but they're ready and quick to give flimsy excuses to who puts them on the spot by asking simple questions, because unfortunately they find the questions hard for them to intelligently and well informed give answers to the questions asked them, lmso

Its not him/her really wanting to be a coward, lmso but he/she had no chance because you gave him/her a tall order, lmso. You gave him/her, Righteousness89, Omar09 and especially Elated177, something that is very difficult for them to do, lmso.

You put them inside a dark room, then asked them to show you a black cat in the dark room, when there isnt any black cat to start with in the dark room, lmso. They will have their work cut out for them, lmso, for as long as they dont know that homosexuality is bad, just in the same way that heterosexuality is bad and also homosexuality is good, in just the same ways that heterosexuality is good, lmso.

Those verses, Leviticus 18:22, Leviticus 20:13, 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 and 1 Timothy 1:9-10 were strewed out by Righteousness2, without him/her, having a Scooby Doo idea what the verses contextually, historically and culturally were each and all about. Smh sigh.

1 Like

Re: by Lightangel65: 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
Righteousness2:

I taught you were a reasonable folk!
Continue in whatever you want!
Continue in Irrelevant tantrums! I am not for that
In due Season, you will get what u deserve

You dey fear answer na why you dey run grin na only mouth una get to defend yourselves na whala

2 Likes

Re: by kingxsamz(m): 11:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
Lightangel65:

You dey fear answer na why you dey run grin na only mouth una get to defend yourselves na whala

Funny thing is that the guy only quoted bible verses for him o, and the Righteousness2 guy was already triggered. Baba don run. grin
Re: by MuttleyLaff: 12:18am On Jan 06, 2021
Lightangel65:

kingxsamz:
Funny thing is that the guy only quoted bible verses for him o, and the Righteousness2 guy was already triggered. Baba don run. grin
Funnier thing is that the guy didnt have to trigger happy quote those bible verses for him o, instead he simply should have asked the Righteousness2 guy to do an exegesis defence on them Leviticus 18:22, Leviticus 20:13, 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 and 1 Timothy 1:9-10 versus he/she listed, so to see what exactly 1001% was wrong with each and/or all of those verses and also get to know the reason(s) behind why God frowned against this particular kind or sort of homosexual behaviour/homosexuality, lmso.
Re: by Teaveapoet(f): 12:38am On Jan 06, 2021
Rofhrider:
Teaveapoet, don't create confusion ja'e.
we're talking bout' homosexuality, not obedience to law.

Read carefully with your bible
Re: by kingxsamz(m): 1:41am On Jan 06, 2021
MuttleyLaff:

Funnier thing is that the guy didnt have to trigger happy quote those bible verses for him o, instead he simply should have asked the Righteousness2 guy to do an exegesis defence on them Leviticus 18:22, Leviticus 20:13, 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 and 1 Timothy 1:9-10 versus he/she listed, so to see what exactly 1001% was wrong with each and/or all of those verses and also get to know the reason(s) behind why God frowned against this particular kind or sort of homosexual behaviour/homosexuality, lmso.

Lol, abi o.
Re: by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:17am On Jan 06, 2021
I'm sorry for interfering in your discussion but i just need to ship in few words.

Please when you're trying to preach whatever it is you were taught in your church make sure you're skillful in handling Holy things! 2Timothy 2:15 embarassed

The OP's is clear enough when he said "come and defend YOUR Bible" indication that he/she is just one of those ridiculers of God's word, so what are you doing in their midst? Psalms 1:1

Jesus sent us out in search for the lost sheep of the house of Israel meaning people who are humble and lowly at heart not hardheartened ridiculers who don't value holy things! Matthew:7:6

Well i'm Maximus one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, if you'll like to know more about preaching and teaching that's effective we can chat on that. Though your teachers differs from mine which makes our line of thought differs but if we want to talk about God's word the first thing that should come to our mind is how the founder laid down the procedure not just what we feel is right from our own initiative! John 5:30

God bless you! smiley

Righteousness2:

Homosexuality is not only evil, it's Wickedness! It's Abominable!its Unnatural! It Provokes GOD'S Wrath.

Genesis 19 ( The Sodom and Gomorrah Experience)
Leviticus 18:22
Leviticus 20:13
1 Corinthians 6:9-10
1 Timothy 1:9-10
Re: by MuttleyLaff: 8:04am On Jan 06, 2021
Rofhrider:
Leviticus 18:21
"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
Contextually speaking what is the reason particularly why the act in Leviticus 18:21 is classed, seen and/or taking to be an abomination?

Teaveapoet:
Romans 1:27-28 NLT
"[27]And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other.
Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.
[28]Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, He abandoned them to their foolish thinking
and let them do things that should never be done
"

Rofhrider:
Teaveapoet, don't create confusion ja'e.
we're talking bout' homosexuality, not obedience to law.
If you dont want to create confusion ja'e and if we're talking 'bout homosexuality and not obedience to law as Fvckyouall was asking y'all, which ones of the laws he/she listed, are y'all complying with, then please, please, please, tell which type and/kind of homosexuality is what we're talking bout', lmso. Please be specific what kind, type or manner of homosexuality are you talking off here, lmso

Teaveapoet:
Read carefully with your bible
What Apostle Paul wrote in Romans 1:26-28 is different to what he typed in 1 Corinthians 6:9 and 1 Timothy 1:10, but there is a common thread in all three scripture, lmso, so why not share with us, who undoubtedly is Romans 1:27-28 talking about there please in that Romans 1:27-28 bible verse you quoted, lmso?
Re: by Fvckyouall: 10:39am On Jan 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I'm sorry for interfering in your discussion but i just need to ship in few words.

Please when you're trying to preach whatever it is you were taught in your church make sure you're skillful in handling Holy things! 2Timothy 2:15 embarassed

The OP's is clear enough when he said "come and defend YOUR Bible" indication that he/she is just one of those ridiculers of God's word, so what are you doing in their midst? Psalms 1:1

Jesus sent us out in search for the lost sheep of the house of Israel meaning people who are humble and lowly at heart not hardheartened ridiculers who don't value holy things! Matthew:7:6

Well i'm Maximus one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, if you'll like to know more about preaching and teaching that's effective we can chat on that. Though your teachers differs from mine which makes our line of thought differs but if we want to talk about God's word the first thing that should come to our mind is how the founder laid down the procedure not just what we feel is right from our own initiative! John 5:30

God bless you! smiley

You christains take everything like everyone is attacking you like you get orgasm from being persecuted cause the Bible told you, you would be.

How do I ridicule? Did I say God dosent exist or he is a fake Righteousness2 brought some verses from the Bible and I told him why do we need to obey the verses he brought and not the ones I brought and you all are running away lol. You guys are disappointing
Every single person converted in the Bible were taught and given proof Christianity was right so why can't you guys do so maybe cause you guys aren't even real Christains just church goers who have no backbone when it comes to a real debate

2 Likes

Re: by Fvckyouall: 10:42am On Jan 06, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
Contextually speaking what is the reason particularly why the act in Leviticus 18:21 is classed, seen and/or taking to be an abomination?

If you dont want to create confusion ja'e and if we're talking 'bout homosexuality and not obedience to law as Fvckyouall was asking y'all, which ones of the laws he/she listed, are y'all complying with, then please, please, please, tell which type and/kind of homosexuality is what we're talking bout', lmso. Please be specific what kind, type or manner of homosexuality are you talking off here, lmso

What Apostle Paul wrote in Romans 1:26-28 is different to what he typed in 1 Corinthians 6:9 and 1 Timothy 1:10, but there is a common thread in all three scripture, lmso, so why not share with us, who undoubtedly is Romans 1:27-28 talking about there please in that Romans 1:27-28 bible verse you quoted, lmso?

You seem to be well versed I want to hear your opinion on this if it's ok with you
Re: by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2021
Next time you want to engage true followers of Christ in a discussion try to ask questions with the right attitude, true Christians aren't looking for who to argue with {1Timothy 6:4; 2Timothy 2:14} he (Jesus) sent us out to search for those who are looking for God's righteous standards since Satan has complicated everything with false religions. 2Corinthians 11:11-14

It's like saying to American ambassador "come and defend your country's constitution" when there are billions struggling to become citizens in America. Do you think the ambassador will leave those who are dying to become American citizens to attend to you? undecided

Fvckyouall:

You christains take everything like everyone is attacking you like you get orgasm from being persecuted cause the Bible told you, you would be. How do I ridicule? Did I say God dosent exist or he is a fake Righteousness2 brought some verses from the Bible and I told him why do we need to obey the verses he brought and not the ones I brought and you all are running away lol. You guys are disappointing
Every single person converted in the Bible were taught and given proof Christianity was right so why can't you guys do so maybe cause you guys aren't even real Christains just church goers who have no backbone when it comes to a real debate
Re: by RealEzee(m): 11:44am On Jan 06, 2021
Do u ooooo

Wait a sec u said u saw a gay beaten up by Christians and you did nothing about it but come here to talk grin, omo go meet those people debate na

But my 2 cents, there is a mix of culture and faith, if we look at the peeps from d Bible we need to ask ourselves what was accepted in their sphere.
homosexuality isn't tho, culture forge the way they practiced their faith, the old testament constitutes lots of laws among the children of Israel that they reverence and faith based principles they also abide by, the new testament puts forth that some things, faith based principles are not to be done anymore eg the shedding of animal for atonement cos Christ has done the main sacrifice but some cultural practices are not to be done away with at that expense, hence Paul did preach against vile affections as he puts it but funny twas directed to the Roman converts.

it's not far fetched that such practice was common among them in contrast to the Jewish converts, such practice was not a common thing among the jews , hence, they who converts do have to put away some practices or cultural norms alien to the jews tho, na so e Sha b, u see where the Jewish convert debated over why the gentile convert were not circumcised and the apostles had to let them know say that one no be big deal Sha, cos as them accept the God of Abraham Issac and Jacob no mean say na by force them gas give up all their culture but some practices that will hinder their experience with him tho, so for homosexuality ehnnn by cultural practice for the Jews it's not common or a taboo, as a standard of worthiness before God it's condemned also as Paul preached against it to the Roman converts.

Another religion, culture fit permit am but the Bible people its a no no, no no ti no no

Las Las everyone to its own, but Sha no disturb me, I no fit near my fellow guy ass when babe own dey na grin

2 Likes

Re: by MuttleyLaff: 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
[s]I'm sorry for interfering in your discussion but i just need to ship in few words.

God bless you! smiley[/s]
After the reggae, we'll play the blues. Registration form is next, lmso

Fvckyouall:
You christains take everything like everyone is attacking you like you get orgasm from being persecuted cause the Bible told you, you would be.
Pseudo persecution, lmso

Fvckyouall:
How do I ridicule? Did I say God dosent exist or he is a fake Righteousness2 brought some verses from the Bible and I told him why do we need to obey the verses he brought and not the ones I brought and you all are running away lol. You guys are disappointing

Fvckyouall:
You dont expect any of them to give you what they dont have in them nah, lmso. This is a game of bluff slash hide and seek for them
Re: by MuttleyLaff: 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fvckyouall:
You seem to be well versed I want to hear your opinion on this if it's ok with you
I don't have any opinion(s) on this at all. All there is, are facts my dear new found friend, lmso.

If you are able to get any of those guys you mentioned, and I would say, especially elated177, lmso, to come out in to the open to tell whether they approve of all forms of heterosexuality, then the truth, facts and reality of how misguided, ignorant, ill-informed, deficit they are, in their knowledge and understanding of the bible verses they use to vilify, demonise and dehumanise fellow human beings who happen to be in faithfully, loyally, thoughtfully, caringly, affectionately, until death do part, in love with each other.

To love, and be loved back in return, is to receive a blessed glimpse of heaven. Praise God. Alleluia. Love is love. I support adult consented mutual love.
Re: by BewareOf419: 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Leme alone

Sorry

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Whose Image Were Women Created? / I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains / What Would Atheists Say About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.