Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / .... (1794 Views)

The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies / Logo Of Rccg Meaning And Symbols / Wrestling Against The Power Of Darkness; What's The Meaning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by CareerMom: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2021
Re: .... by Jashub: 11:30am On Jul 15, 2021
Read the book of Ecclesiastes and gain understanding

1 Like

Re: .... by Dtruthspeaker: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2021
CareerMom:
What is the meaning and purpose of life?

1) To show your Creator, how wonderful He created you to be, exactly as your phone.

2) To make Him happy that He created you exactly just as like your car.

CareerMom:

Life is filled with so much suffering and pain. Sickness, diseases, skin problems, fertility issues, lack of love, crime, unfair treatment, abuse, molestation, lack of work, etc. Why does does God allow us to have skin problems that have no solution? Why does He allow people to have terrible diseases like cancer? Why does He let children suffer in the hands of bad parents? Why does He let let people especially women suffer loneliness due to lack of a spouse? Why does He let people suffer from poverty? Why does He allow injustice? Above all, why is He so slow to answer prayers? He waits for so many years just to answer one prayer? Sometimes He doesn't even answer at all.

All these was caused by your mother and father who Continually and Continuously disobeyed Him and Rejected Him, despite His Several Entreaties.

Therefore, He Went, and every evil thing pursued men and this is still aside the fact That He Cursed the world of Disobedient men.

CareerMom:

These are the questions I will ask God when I finally see Him face to face. Nobody has been able to answer these questions even pastors. I really want to know the meaning and purpose of life. I am at a point where life doesn't make any sense, I am just existing and not living. Maybe if I get answers to these questions, I can know the reason I am alive.

Just like your phone and car and pencil, you are alive because Someone made you live.

1 Like

Re: .... by Dtruthspeaker: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2021
Jashub:
Read the book of Ecclesiastes and gain understanding

And Proverbs and Psalms!
Re: .... by Jashub: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

And Proverbs and Psalms!
Yes, but Ecclesiastes speaks more on the purpose of man and his existence. It also defines who we are and the reason why things (either good or bad) happen.

1 Like

Re: .... by Dtruthspeaker: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2021
Jashub:
Yes, but Ecclesiastes speaks more on the purpose of man and his existence. It also defines who we are and the reason why things (either good or bad) happen.

True, but the under standings and Pillars of Ecclesiastics is Actually found in Proverbs and Psalms.

Without having the under stands as exposed in Proverbs and Psalms, the great power of the Lamentations of Solomon's Failures and Foolishnesses will not be fully appreciated.
Re: .... by CareerMom: 11:51am On Jul 15, 2021
@Dtruthspeaker someone made me live. Ok then, I'm tired of living so why can't He just answer that. Since the burden is more than the person can bear, then just take the person back to where he or she came from.
Re: .... by CareerMom: 11:52am On Jul 15, 2021
I'm reading the Bible passages as stated. Let me see if the answers are there.
Re: .... by Dtruthspeaker: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2021
CareerMom:
... Why does He let let people especially women suffer loneliness due to lack of a spouse?

You women have a Special Curse on them.
Re: .... by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: .... by Dtruthspeaker: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
CareerMom:
@Dtruthspeaker someone made me live. Ok then, I'm tired of living so why can't He just answer that. Since the burden is more than the person can bear, then just take the person back to where he or she came from.

Exactly as your phone and car, you can only make wishes.
Re: .... by CareerMom: 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: .... by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: .... by CareerMom: 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: .... by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2021

Re: .... by Dtruthspeaker: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
CareerMom:
I'm reading the Bible passages as stated. Let me see if the answers are there.

Then I saw this one! Proverbs 2:16-19. Are you that woman?
Re: .... by CareerMom: 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
And what does this have to do with the question I asked? Are you mocking me what? There is nothing I won't see on this nairaland.

Dtruthspeaker:

Then I saw this one! Proverbs 2:16-19. Are you that woman?
Re: .... by CareerMom: 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
I have read the book of Ecclesiastes and it has answered most questions.
Re: .... by sonmvayina(m): 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

What da fuq?

1 Like

Re: .... by sonmvayina(m): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
CareerMom:
I have read the book of Ecclesiastes and it has answered most questions.

Are you going to be the change ? Because that is the next step...
Re: .... by Dtruthspeaker: 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
CareerMom:
And what does this have to do with the question I asked? Are you mocking me what? There is nothing I won't see on this nairaland.

No I am not mocking you, I am just pointing out another contributory reason why you are afflicted.
Re: .... by CareerMom: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
I will see life as a ocean where I have found myself in and the goal is to get to the other end of the ocean. It takes several months to get to the other end of an ocean. In the ocean there are sharks, wild creatures, strong winds etc that are ready to devour me and my duty is to overcome them. I have no choice but to survive and hope to get to the end of the journey. So while I am sailing my ship to get to the end, I will try my best to achieve somethings that will make the journey worth it. Engage myself in one or two things that will occupy me and give me fulfilment.
When I finally get to the end of the ocean, I can look back and see that this is what I spent all that time on this long journey doing.

As for all the sharks and winds, I can't avoid them so I will accept them as part of the journey. I just hope I don't get badly hurt by them. Instead of just waiting for the journey to end, I will do somethings while on the way. This is how I have understood life from the book of Ecclesiastes.

2 Likes

Re: .... by CareerMom: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
End of thread. I don't need anymore contributions.
Re: .... by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
CareerMom:
I will see life as a ocean where I have found myself in and the goal is to get to the other end of the ocean. It takes several months to get to the other end of an ocean. In the ocean there are sharks, wild creatures, strong winds etc that are ready to devour me and my duty is to overcome them. I have no choice but to survive and hope to get to the end of the journey. So while I am sailing my ship to get to the end, I will try my best to achieve somethings that will make the journey worth it. Engage myself in one or two things that will occupy me and give me fulfilment.
When I finally get to the end of the ocean, I can look back and see that this is what I spent all that time on this long journey doing.

As for all the sharks and winds, I can't avoid them so I will accept them as part of the journey. I just hope I don't get badly hurt by them. Instead of just waiting for the journey to end, I will do somethings while on the way. This is how I have understood life from the book of Ecclesiastes.
1. Your duty is not to "overcome" but to swim towards the Truth of God all of the days of your life. He has already "overcome" the world on your behalf over 2000 years ago. And all He asks is that you live the life He gives you in continual submission to and obedience of His teachings and commandments. undecided

2. He did not ask you to engage yourself in any of the things of this world. Matter of fact, He came to redeem us from that need to work for our daily "perishable" bread, that curse God placed on man since the time of Adam & Eve - Genesis 3 vs 14 - 19 . Instead He asks that you work for food that endures to eternity, the kind that only Jesus Christ can give you - John 6 vs 25 - 33 undecided

3. Nothing can be as fulfilling as doing the Will of God, just as Jesus Christ Himself did and commands that we all do, and how? Only those who continually submit to and obey His teachings are able to accomplish this - John 14 vs 20 - 25 - and this because it is also those who abide in Him that He, Jesus Christ will abide in and they will obey the Will of the Father, just as Jesus Christ did - John 15 vs 7 - 14. undecided

So what is your purpose as one who belongs to Jesus Christ? It is to live in continual submission to and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, the Master and the one who is Law and Truth in the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: .... by Dtruthspeaker: 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
CareerMom:

That is a reasonable and somewhat admirable spirit in taking on, on whatever this life throws at you, BUT, YOU ARE STILL GOING TO CRY OUT LIKE SOLOMON "VANITY, VANITY" IN SOME WEEKS TIME.

THERE IS ANOTHER WAY, WHERE THOSE SHARKS ARE EITHER YOUR PETS OR THEY FLEE FROM YOU AND THE WAVE AND WINDS, YOUR FRIEND!
Re: .... by LordReed(m): 1:37am On Jul 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

SMH. What a crying shame that 21st century people still hold on to bronze age myths to the detriment of their fellow human beings.
Re: .... by Dtruthspeaker: 6:56am On Jul 16, 2021
LordReed:

SMH. What a crying shame that 21st century people still hold on to bronze age myths to the detriment of their fellow human beings.

There is nothing to hold on to here, rather, I am just stating the obvious and I have seen that women do know this.
Re: .... by LordReed(m): 7:14am On Jul 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

There is nothing to hold on to here, rather, I am just stating the obvious and I have seen that women do know this.

Indeed. Women live longer than men on average but some how a bronze age myth has convinced you they are more cursed. SMH.
Re: .... by Dtruthspeaker: 7:39am On Jul 16, 2021
LordReed:

Indeed. Women live longer than men on average but some how a bronze age myth has convinced you they are more cursed. SMH.

They do have a long life but what kind of life do they have?

Answer! Long life of sorrows and complaints and bickerings and anguish and finally regrets.

Exactly as God Cursed!

But I have Truly seen some women who are Truly Blessed and Outside the Curse, though they are very very few!

Thus, I am telling her that there is Another Beautiful, Pleasant and Good Way, if she would go for it and that her life will still be miserably sorrowful, no matter what she does.
Re: .... by LordReed(m): 9:45am On Jul 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

They do have a long life but what kind of life do they have?

Answer! Long life of sorrows and complaints and bickerings and anguish and finally regrets.

Exactly as God Cursed!

But I have Truly seen some women who are Truly Blessed and Outside the Curse, though they are very very few!

Thus, I am telling her that there is Another Beautiful, Pleasant and Good Way, if she would go for it and that her life will still be miserably sorrowful, no matter what she does.

Yet men commit suicide more than women on average almost twice as many times. SMH. You will believe myths even in the face of evidence, that is so sad.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Dtruthspeaker: 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
LordReed:

Yet men commit suicide more than women on average almost twice as many times. SMH. You will believe myths even in the face of evidence, that is so sad.

cheesy Oh you noticed this too. This is the explanation.

Women know both God and Satan and they know that they are Satan's wives and daughters, hence they know that when they die here, "their own don finish patapata".

But men on the other hand are Honoured and Elevated by God and their Only Curse is hardness and Dryness, if they do not break any more of God's Laws.

But when they do sufficiently and continuously Disobey God and even Put Him Away from themselves, AND GOD PUTS THEM AWAY ALSO, then their own don begin to dey finish too while they are still alive, then they begin to Die and they see that they Die and then they see that they are not yet dead so they Stupididly and Foolishly hasten their death, not knowing what the woman knows, that Worse is waiting for them there.

Men always think death is an escape and end of pain and suffering. WOMEN KNOW IT IS WORSE after death.

That is why men foolishly kill themselves and Women are always afraid to die.
Re: .... by LordReed(m): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

cheesy Oh you noticed this too. This is the explanation.

Women know both God and Satan and they know that they are Satan's wives and daughters, hence they know that when they die here, "their own don finish patapata".

But men on the other hand are Honoured and Elevated by God and their Only Curse is hardness and Dryness, if they do not break any more of God's Laws.

But when they do sufficiently and continuously Disobey God and even Put Him Away from themselves, AND GOD PUTS THEM AWAY ALSO, then their own don begin to dey finish too while they are still alive, then they begin to Die and they see that they Die and then they see that they are not yet dead so they Stupididly and Foolishly hasten their death, not knowing what the woman knows, that Worse is waiting for them there.

Men always think death is an escape and end of pain and suffering. WOMEN KNOW IT IS WORSE after death.

That is why men foolishly kill themselves and Women are always afraid to die.

Expected no less, more stories to explain the shortcomings of the myth. SMH. A real crying shame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here / Medical Benefit Of Early Morning Urine / The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.