Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' (33553 Views)

PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) / PDP Kaduna Mega Rally Ongoing / Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
BinamRex:

El-rufai shouldn't hold any government post again. If you think Buhari hates Christians and southerners, wait until El-rufai becomes president. He is going to do to Christians what Hitler did to Jews. The man doesn't hide his bigotry and fanaticism.
dat man is a bitch

1 Like

Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by Okwyjesus(m): 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
shut up, when men are speaking, babies should be sucking breasts. Besides, non of your children resembled you.

Uncodinated speech. Not making even coherent sense.

Now l know the level of the person l am taking with
Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by Nairalandwizerd(m): 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
Okwyjesus:

Uncodinated speech. Not making even coherent sense.

Now l know the level of the person l am taking with
uncoordinated. You see your level kid?

Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by Chirowman(m): 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
Politicians are abusing the limited Power given to them.instead of good governance , well they are all the same . Whoever does for any politican died shamefully.
Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by Bigmo21: 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
This empty brain called omokri will cause trouble for his guidiance one day
Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by Abdullahi2018: 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
This is wrong on so many levels. No court order. Taking laws into ones hand. This is just a setup. All the talks of sex party were all fabricated. Sex party was a diversion. The real idea behind the dastardly act is politically.
Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by BigGuava: 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
...You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.

Thanks for reading
Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by NGpatriot: 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
What is she saying?

Shey you violate state law or not and if you did, deal with the consequences, hiding under politics and other side rubbish means nothing, you are a law breaker. PERIOD.
Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by Drizzy5001(m): 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
Short man-devil....
Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
NwaNimo1:
I knew there was more to this.....

[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]

....i talk am

I copied your pics
Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by Maisamari1994: 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
yes
Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by globalresource: 12:39am On Jan 06, 2021
Carlylepneuma:
every waywardness and immorality should go on since banditiry is our major concern now nice..Anofia

Did u see priority

Bleep the hypocrism. If they ask the northerners to choose between America and Saudi to live. Majority will choose America even with their immoral life
Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 06, 2021
Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 06, 2021
angry This is a complete let down Gov El Rufia if you must play politics don't involve family they have their own private lives .The more reason I dislike the King of Burdillion, now I am honestly beginning to dislike you and I hate it more when people play politics with women's lives. Go and compensate her don't let me lose my temper with you .
Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by mekaboy(m): 2:16am On Jan 06, 2021
Claudiusdeux:
Hmm...

The thing is, El Rufai demolished the place not because of PDP or APC, or religion but because Nigeria is a very moralistic country.

The poor woman's restaurant was offered as a 'sacrifice' to calm the anger towards the idea of the 'sex party'.

Personally, I believe the governor should not have bothered about the whole thing...but the truth is Nigerians are too moralistic.

After all, ,many of the people criticizing el rufai would disagree with a decision to open a gay bar in their neighborhood...or to legalize abortion in their state.

Most senseless post of 2021.
Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by seunayantokun(m): 3:23am On Jan 06, 2021
When the Nigeria Bar Association took a stand against him, some guys in the north were kicking. Doesn't he really represent the devils they are?
Elrufai is the major patron of the ongoing genocide being executed in southern Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by Oneday82: 4:13am On Jan 06, 2021
Tissaia:
You are lying bitch. IPOB clown bearing Aisha. Immoral criminal IPOB daughter

Will you shut up and allow us hear her... Or you want me to demolish your house. Get sense
Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by nurusystem(m): 4:17am On Jan 06, 2021
Sex party hotel
Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by Obago99: 4:25am On Jan 06, 2021
Tissaia:

Do you read to understand or you read for fun
Stop been sentimental and watch how the truth unfolds instead of blabbing rubbish
Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by NGpatriot: 5:00am On Jan 06, 2021
Wike demolished 2 hotels in Rivers for the same offence, but we didn't see Igbos foaming at the mouth or going berserk like bingo, not noise about APC/PDP.

Silly hypocrites and tribal elements..

grin grin

Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by StanleyO22: 5:05am On Jan 06, 2021
Tissaia:
You Get Sense At All??
Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by tiredoflife(m): 5:18am On Jan 06, 2021
globalresource:
Political undertone

We have not heard of bandits been arrested and their houses demolish

But so quick to demolish sex party location lol

I'm not supporting immorality but you need to see what the priority of these northerners are

Bunch of hypocrite

A whole lot of children were taken and brought back and nobody was arrested till date

But they can demolish sex party location, destroy bottle of beers etc

Spit

We have seen bring back our girls
Bring back our boys

E remain bring back our babies or bring back our old people movie script ���

1 Like

Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by dam4sam: 5:34am On Jan 06, 2021
globalresource:
Political undertone

I'm not supporting immorality but you need to see what the priority of these northerners are

Bunch of hypocrite

A whole lot of children were taken and brought back and nobody was arrested till date

Spit

That hell Rufai in particular, he is more wicked than Lucifer, just shorter than Lucifer. angry angry
Only stoopid people demolish what was built with money, worst case, convert it to a Home for a few Almanjeris or orphans but a Dwarf like Hell Rufai, cant think that far.
Anuofia

1 Like

Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by NGpatriot: 5:37am On Jan 06, 2021
dam4sam:

That hell Rufai in particular, he is more wicked than Lucifer, just shorter than Lucifer. angry angry
Only stoopid people demolish what was built with money, worst case, convert it to a Home for a few Almanjeris or orphans but a Dwarf like Hell Rufai, cant think that far.
Anuofia

Wike wasn't lucifer or stupiid when he demolished 2 hotels for the same offence?

Hypocrite.
Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by Gaddafih001(m): 5:40am On Jan 06, 2021
globalresource:
Political undertone

Bunch of hypocrite

Spit
There was an order from Bornu to demolish that building or risk an attack..
BH is ruling the north by proxy..

1 Like

Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 06, 2021
mekaboy:

Most senseless post of 2021.

Thanks, wise , kind and sensible poster.
Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 06, 2021
sonofElElyon:
the demolition was senseless because the "organisers" admitted it was a prank and never intended for it to hold. even if they lied, they admitted that they don't know the owner in the presence of police and that they never hired the place. the owner was never contacted to hire out the place for a sex party. just an irrational senseless decision by the governor.. or just opportunistic of him to hit at his political opponent (owner's husband)

Indeed, which is why the governor should have slowed down.

But the point of my post is, if the governor had done the right thing, and slowed down, he won't win an election again...ever. He would be regarded as a supporter of immorality
Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 06, 2021
Mrbenny001:
You're not very correct.. he, the Governor is suppose to be a leader, a progressive one, not a leader that take his people backward.. proper investigations should have been done and approach the court for Court order, the governor doesn't have the right be a judge.. very primitive,
backward and non democratical.. even in islamic countries they do approach court before going ahead with any punishment.. this is purely abuse of power and dirty politics

Yes, that's the ideal thing....

But if a bar and meeting place for homosexuals was opened in your neighborhood, would you like it if the governor of your state went through all those processes.....
Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by Mrbenny001: 6:19am On Jan 06, 2021
That is the point, the rule of law is what can make us great as a nation.. not sentiment
Claudiusdeux:

Yes, that's the ideal thing....

But if a bar and meeting place for homosexuals was opened in your neighborhood, would you like it if the governor of your state went through all those processes.....
Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by sonofElElyon: 7:07am On Jan 06, 2021
but the boys who advertised the sex party had already been arrested.. only the guilty should be punished and even at that, due process must be followed and rule of law upheld. only the court can pronounce anyone guilty... not the governor

Claudiusdeux:

Indeed, which is why the governor should have slowed down.

But the point of my post is, if the governor had done the right thing, and slowed down, he won't win an election again...ever. He would be regarded as a supporter of immorality
Re: 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' by od501: 7:10am On Jan 06, 2021
Nato008:

Nawa oh....how much are the even paying u self eh

Na 30k oo...can u imagine? Just 30k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down / Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja / I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.