Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Sanwo-Olu: The Sacrifices Of Ex-Servicemen Won’t Be Forgotten - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: The Sacrifices Of Ex-Servicemen Won’t Be Forgotten (4531 Views)

Oluyemisi Haleemat Busari Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-olu - The Nation / Who Is Babajide Sanwo-olu? The Documentary On The Candidate Showing Today! / Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: The Sacrifices Of Ex-Servicemen Won’t Be Forgotten by Godpikin4real(f): 7:20am On Jan 06, 2021
Na 2day?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: The Sacrifices Of Ex-Servicemen Won’t Be Forgotten by alphaNomega: 7:52am On Jan 06, 2021
What fuçking sacrifice? A proper military is know for defending the sovereignty of a country from outside invasion. The Nigerian military is only know for bullying the citizens, from the civil war till date, they have no record of successfully defending the country. Bunch of twats
Re: Sanwo-Olu: The Sacrifices Of Ex-Servicemen Won’t Be Forgotten by jeff1607(m): 8:01am On Jan 06, 2021
Still wondering what the ex service men did for Nigeria, No wars was fought on behalf of it's citizens aside ww1 n ww2

Jan 21st comes to mind instead
Re: Sanwo-Olu: The Sacrifices Of Ex-Servicemen Won’t Be Forgotten by BigGuava: 8:16am On Jan 06, 2021
...You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.

Thanks for reading
Re: Sanwo-Olu: The Sacrifices Of Ex-Servicemen Won’t Be Forgotten by Ndiasiri(m): 9:01am On Jan 06, 2021
If other state Government are acting like Lagos state Government providing Hilux and arms given the Nigerian Legion Corps of Commisioniers duties to enroll in, paying them monthly salary with allowances then that will be great. Kwara state is totally different, people just hear Legion No Action, a small scale office No salary, just paying norminal roll every ending month by same officers my questions are, Are we to be paid for our services or we should be the ones to pay for the service we render. Some officers sold all their business to get a huge money to register in New Nigerian Legion corps of commisioniers between #100,000 - 1000000 , After all the money they requested from the applicant of the new Nigerian Legion corps of commisioniers, no job has been given, even in lockdown period that we exercised perfectly and peacefully with other security operatives here in Kwara state. They shared Rice, Oil and other food stuffs to other security operative with money including their monthly salary, Even when other secuirty operatives where tired for the exercises we still maintained the ground for the lockdown, No Single thing was given to us only 1 Square mill, no money our uniforms are outrunned. I am just waiting for this day to come so i can share my pains to my fellow Nigerians and The Government and the presidency who is also the patron of Nigerian Legion, especially to help boost the moral of we the Legions, we are here, we are many and we are called to serve. In other part of the country U.S, CANADA, CALIFONIA, BULGARIA, EGYPT, TUNISIA, CHINA, ISREAL, FRANCE and so many other country Respect and place LEGION as their first peace keep military forum they gave them a large ecass of land and they are mainly on camo describing them as soldiers who can jointly go for peace keep in ISAS, IRAC, IRAN And many other notorious country, and they are always placed in the (frontline) Quote me and they come succesfully making peace in evert single continent they found them selve and are also rewarded by U.N and thier Different president that is exactly how Nigerian Legion corps of commisioniers should be seen, made and approved. This are some pictures below to make my prove. government should please work on this.....

1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: The Sacrifices Of Ex-Servicemen Won’t Be Forgotten by Ndiasiri(m): 9:12am On Jan 06, 2021
If other state Government are acting like Lagos state Government providing Hilux and arms given the Nigerian Legion Corps of Commisioniers duties to enroll in, paying them monthly salary with allowances then that will be great. Kwara state is totally different, people just hear Legion No Action, a small scale office No salary, just paying norminal roll every ending month by same officers my questions are, Are we to be paid for our services or we should be the ones to be payed. Some officers sold all their business to get a huge money to register in New Nigerian Legion corps of commisioniers between #100,000 - 1000000 , After all the money they requested from the applicant of the new Nigerian Legion corps of commisioniers, no job has been given, even in lockdown period that we exercised perfectly and peacefully with other security operatives here in Kwara state. They shared Rice, Oil and other food stuffs to other security operative with money including their monthly salary, Even when other secuirty operatives where tired for the exercises we still maintained the ground for the lockdown, No Single thing was given to us only 1 Square mill, no money our uniforms are outrunned. I am just waiting for this day to come so i can share my pains to my fellow Nigerians and The Government and the presidency who is also the patron of Nigerian Legion, especially to help boost the moral of we the Legions, we are here, we are many and we are called to serve. In other part of the country U.S, CANADA, CALIFONIA, BULGARIA, EGYPT, TUNISIA, CHINA, ISREAL, FRANCE and so many other country Respect and place LEGION as their first peace keep military forum they gave them a large ecass of land and they are mainly on camo describing them as soldiers who can jointly go for peace keep in ISAS, IRAC, IRAN AFGHANISTAN And many other notorious country, and they are always placed in the (frontline) Quote me and they come succesfully making peace in evert single continent they found them selve and are also rewarded by U.N and thier Different president that is exactly how Nigerian Legion corps of commisioniers should be seen, made and approved. This are some pictures below to make my prove. government should please work on this

1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: The Sacrifices Of Ex-Servicemen Won’t Be Forgotten by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:19am On Jan 06, 2021
Sanwo-olu, Ogun kill u and all Nigeria military and police men together.

criminal bastards!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: The Sacrifices Of Ex-Servicemen Won’t Be Forgotten by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
What about those who died at Lekki tollgate??
They have gone already.... Na Foolishness carry dem go Toll gate dey protest against bad government when their sponsors dey America day flex!
We miss them all...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Government Is Turning Enugu Into A New Generation City / Current Prime Minister Of Netherlands Mark Rutte On His Bicycle Riding To Work. / female Sheridan terrorist: obasanjo (Biafra) is a. lunatic, madman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.