Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Actor Kanayo O Kanayo Being Celebrated As The First Lawyer In His Community-pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Actor Kanayo O Kanayo Being Celebrated As The First Lawyer In His Community-pics (2244 Views)

Obidient Celebrated As Heavy Rainfall Destroys Over 100 Building In Ekiti / E-Money, Obi Cubana & Kanayo O Kanayo Dance At An Event (Video) / FG Wants Negotiation With Kanu; But They Must Release Him First - Lawyer Confirm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Actor Kanayo O Kanayo Being Celebrated As The First Lawyer In His Community-pics by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
Veteran Actor Kanayo O Kanayo being celebrated as the first lawyer in his community.

The people of Nru Umueze Oboama, Ezinihitte Mbaise Community in Imo State Celebrate veteran actor Kanayo O. Kanayo for emerging the first lawyer of the community.

The excited actor and lawyer took to his IG page to share videos of the event as he wrote:

My community, Nru Umueze Oboama, Ezinihitte Mbaise, Imo State, presented me with gifts as the first Lawyer produced by the Umuike na Nkwo clan. To God be all the the glory for mercies. #ndekeanyindewonu #yagazie

They came to find out if what they saw all over the social media on September 15th was true, that their son was called to the Bar. I confirmed and urged them to always be on the right side of the Law, I will do my utmost to provide legal services . (1) if you sleep with somebody’s wife, DO NOT CALL ME (2) If you defraud someone, DO NOT CALL ME etc

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnISJ6mAOt8

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJgyYfmjo8s/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Actor Kanayo O Kanayo Being Celebrated As The First Lawyer In His Community-pics by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2021

Re: Actor Kanayo O Kanayo Being Celebrated As The First Lawyer In His Community-pics by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
Just as I am going to be the first female president of Nigeria. #Believe.
Re: Actor Kanayo O Kanayo Being Celebrated As The First Lawyer In His Community-pics by Racoon(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
sapphiere:
So be it sis.See it! Dream it! Have it! Keep your vision alive.
Re: Actor Kanayo O Kanayo Being Celebrated As The First Lawyer In His Community-pics by inoki247: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
Well na boost to dere Village since dey already have the elders wey dey settle matter for dere Village na to just dey represent the villagers remain....
Re: Actor Kanayo O Kanayo Being Celebrated As The First Lawyer In His Community-pics by Racoon(m): 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
Congratulations in law.You inspired many by this act. Acting is not everything as you took time for self development.More heights to attain IJN.Congratulations sir! AdugoChisom KOK is your kinsman? God bless!
Re: Actor Kanayo O Kanayo Being Celebrated As The First Lawyer In His Community-pics by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

I don't know why I usually eat with long spoon when it comes to village people .
Re: Actor Kanayo O Kanayo Being Celebrated As The First Lawyer In His Community-pics by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ok..
Re: Actor Kanayo O Kanayo Being Celebrated As The First Lawyer In His Community-pics by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
Racoon:

What are you saying?
You thought Buhari regime is tough until a feminist rule you that Is when your eye would open.

By the time a law is being enacted, that all men should not touch thier own females children, that's when you will revised this your prayer.
Re: Actor Kanayo O Kanayo Being Celebrated As The First Lawyer In His Community-pics by iamyemiakins(m): 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
sapphiere:

Re: Actor Kanayo O Kanayo Being Celebrated As The First Lawyer In His Community-pics by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Racoon:

Thanks sir. #IStayFocus
Re: Actor Kanayo O Kanayo Being Celebrated As The First Lawyer In His Community-pics by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
gaius01:

What are you saying?
You thought Buhari regime is tough until a feminist rule you that Is when your eye would open.

By the time a law is being enacted, that all men should not touch thier own females children, that's when you will revised this your prayer.
You don't matter.
Re: Actor Kanayo O Kanayo Being Celebrated As The First Lawyer In His Community-pics by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
sapphiere:
You don't matter.

I know, and you matter too right?

With your comments on nairaland, I don't think you can be a president. You have to change your mind set about female genders alone, you have to start balancing things. Remember you can't say men are generally the problem on earth, women have Thiers, so always balance it if you envisage the presidency.
Re: Actor Kanayo O Kanayo Being Celebrated As The First Lawyer In His Community-pics by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
gaius01:

I know, and you matter too right?

With your comments on nairaland, I don't think you can be a president. You have to change your mind set about female genders alone, you have to start balancing things. Remember you can't say men are generally the problem on earth, women have Thiers, so always balance it if you envisage the presidency.
Sorry I've forgotten you're For who decides what happens and doesn't.
Re: Actor Kanayo O Kanayo Being Celebrated As The First Lawyer In His Community-pics by BigSarah(f): 1:27am On Jan 06, 2021
This already made FP but with a different title. He isn't the first lawyer in the community.
Re: Actor Kanayo O Kanayo Being Celebrated As The First Lawyer In His Community-pics by Snitch24(m): 2:08am On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:

Omoh
Re: Actor Kanayo O Kanayo Being Celebrated As The First Lawyer In His Community-pics by shiki(m): 2:52am On Jan 06, 2021
Well deserved
Re: Actor Kanayo O Kanayo Being Celebrated As The First Lawyer In His Community-pics by majamajic(m): 3:14am On Jan 06, 2021
How can he be the first lawyer ?

Lies
Re: Actor Kanayo O Kanayo Being Celebrated As The First Lawyer In His Community-pics by femi4: 5:58am On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
We don't president with DNA scandal
Re: Actor Kanayo O Kanayo Being Celebrated As The First Lawyer In His Community-pics by lalasticlala(m): 10:25am On Jan 06, 2021

(1)

Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM / . / Why Nigerians Should Not Patronise ITF Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.