Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE (2143 Views)

Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele / Ex-osun Finance Commissioner, Oyebamiji Releases True Position Of Debts, Dates P / IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Men and brethren, no matter how long lies prevail, the truth must surely come to light. And when truth shows up, lies will definitely be swallowed up and humiliated.

I am sure every Nigerian both home and abroad can see what is going on in the SE. Even the international communities are aware. Somehow, the wanton killings and kidnappings many have described as the handiwork of IPOB and its security arm the ESN.

Let me say this categorically. I do not expect anyone to believe it. Gone are the days of looking for co-travellers, people that must sing the same song with you and dance the same dance. We are no longer fools. Obi can never be a boy forever. We are grown ups and we can reason and can logically analyse events and come up with logical conclusions.

Anyone who is accusing IPOB of the killings and assassinations going on in the SE must be a dead and a brainwashed soul and I must say woe to such a creature. It is not my fault that such a person can not reason properly to understand things for him or herself, I have no pity, no apology whatsoever for such soul.

What you see happening in the SE is government sponsored. It is politically motivated and orchestrated. First, to give a terrible impression that SE is not safe, secondly, to create the impression that Igbos hate themselves and so can't govern themselves if given Biafra, thirdly, to destabilize the SE so elections will not hold properly and to make sure other Nigerians lose interest in electing a president of Igbo stock since its clear that going by fairness and equity if there is any SE should produce the next president.

Take it of leave it, that is the real reason for all you see happening in the SE. Of course to achieve all the above, they decided to import/export well trained in terms of weapon handling. Further, they labelled them UGM as footsoldiers to actualize the above mission and in turn accuse IPOB so that the rest of Nigerians and the world can see IPOB as truly a terrorist organization which its not.

The question is, how can a whole Nigerian governent not be able to arrest at least one of the UGM, interrogate him and hear from the culprit who they are working for and who they represent if government was innocent of the formation of UGM? I have read many pieces and comments on this subject matter but of a truth the reality is all clear for anyone to see.

Igbos that I know will never wake up, take up arms and start killing their own and destroying their own properties. That is not the spirit of an Igbo man. They are too enlightened for that and as such accusing IPOB of the atrocities witnessed in the SE in recent times is a huge embarrassment and a joke taken too far.

The Nigerian government should be held responsible for the blackmail, the mischief and the crime being perpetrated against Nigerians in SE.

Late General Sani Abacha said and I quote " Anywhere you find unrest last more than 24hours, government is involved" that was coming from a general who understand the power a nation wills at stopping any uprising. Today we have Boko Haram menace, bandits and Fulani herdsmen. They are all established killing squad of the government, forget about all the lies and propagandas they put up.

Anyone who have been close to the corridors of power will understand what government is and what they are capable of doing for selfish interest. Government can wipe out 10million of her citizens just for the sake of a single interest. That is how dirty the concept government can be.

Nigerian government should speak up about what is going on in the SE. Blaming it on IPOB is a joke taken too far, lives are already being wasted. Enough is enough.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by banom(m): 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
SouthMustBeFree:
Men and brethren, no matter how long lies prevail, the truth must surely come to light. And when truth shows up, lies will definitely be swallowed up and humiliated.

I am sure every Nigerian both home and abroad can see what is going on in the SE. Even the international communities are aware. Somehow, the wanton killings and kidnappings many have described as the handiwork of IPOB and its security arm the ESN.

Let me say this categorically. I do not expect anyone to believe it. Gone are the days of looking for co-travellers, people that must sing the same song with you and dance the same dance. We are no longer fools. Obi can never be a boy forever. We are grown ups and we can reason and can logically analyse events and come up with logical conclusions.

Anyone who is accusing IPOB of the killings and assassinations going on in the SE must be a dead and a brainwashed soul and I must say woe to such a creature. It is not my fault that such a person can not reason properly to understand things for him or herself, I have no pity, no apology whatsoever for such soul.

What you see happening in the SE is government sponsored. It is politically motivated and orchestrated. First, to give a terrible impression that SE is not safe, secondly, to create the impression that Igbos hate themselves and so can't govern themselves if given Biafra, thirdly, to destabilize the SE so elections will not hold properly and to make sure other Nigerians lose interest in electing a president of Igbo stock since its clear that going by fairness and equity if there is any SE should produce the next president.

Take it of leave it, that is the real reason for all you see happening in the SE. Of course to achieve all the above, they decided to import/export well trained in terms of weapon handling. Further, they labelled them UGM as footsoldiers to actualize the above mission and in turn accuse IPOB so that the rest of Nigerians and the world can see IPOB as truly a terrorist organization which its not.

The question is, how can a whole Nigerian governent not be able to arrest at least one of the UGM, interrogate him and hear from the culprit who they are working for and who they represent if government was innocent of the formation of UGM? I have read many pieces and comments on this subject matter but of a truth the reality is all clear for anyone to see.

Igbos that I know will never wake up, take up arms and start killing their own and destroying their own properties. That is not the spirit of an Igbo man. They are too enlightened for that and as such accusing IPOB of the atrocities witnessed in the SE in recent times is a huge embarrassment and a joke taken too far.

The Nigerian government should be held responsible for the blackmail, the mischief and the crime being perpetrated against Nigerians in SE.

Late General Sani Abacha said and I quote " Anywhere you find unrest last more than 24hours, government is involved" that was coming from a general who understand the power a nation wills at stopping any uprising. Today we have Boko Haram menace, bandits and Fulani herdsmen. They are all established killing squad of the government, forget about all the lies and propagandas they put up.

Anyone who have been close to the corridors of power will understand what government is and what they are capable of doing for selfish interest. Government can wipe out 10million of her citizens just for the sake of a single interest. That is how dirty the concept government can be.

Nigerian government should speak up about what is going on in the SE. Blaming it on IPOB is a joke taken too far, lives are already being wasted. Enough is enough.

Thank you bro, God bless you....as I asked those fools pointing accusing fingers to Ipob, of what benefit is the killings for Ipob ? . It shall never be well with Nigerian government for the evil they are doing in Igbo land.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by Rexwalters1: 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
banom:

Thank you bro, God bless you....as I asked those fools pointing accusing fingers to Ipob, of what benefit is the killings for Ipob ? . It shall never be well with Nigerian government for the evil they are doing in Igbo land.
Self denial, keep living in your misconstrued utopia deceiving yourself, illiterate ipob killers, I believe your guilty conscience is pricking your soul?, you asked yourself a question, only you answered your question?

The evil you condone will consume you in Eastern Nigeria, then you will catch night bus to Lagos State to come & start selling sun glasses in Lagos State traffic under scorching weather, rain or sun, to keep body & soul together until you find your brothers in Lagos, get your arms in place, then go into what you know best, Armed robbery?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by GuyfawkesAB(m): 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
You just dey mumu
All you wrote is trash. All those boys that were killed in Imo State, starting from Ikonso, na Chad Dem from come?
Nothing kukuma concern me. Na una dey kill una sef, you are not doing me.

SouthMustBeFree:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by banom(m): 11:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Self denial, keep living in your misconstrued utopia deceiving yourself, illiterate ipob killers, I believe your guilty conscience is pricking your soul?, you asked yourself a question, only you answered your question?, the evil you condone will consume you in Eastern Nigeria, then you will catch night bus to Lagos State to come & start selling sun glasses in Lagos State traffic.

If you have shame , you won't talk about Igbos in Lagos. Lagos might be your home but we Igbos have bought almost everything in it. We rule you in your own land. Come to any Igbo state and dominate us let us see. enwe

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by Rexwalters1: 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
banom:

If you have shame , you won't talk about Igbos in Lagos. Lagos might be your home but we Igbos have bought almost everything in it. We rule you in your own land. Come to any Igbo state and dominate us let us see. enwe
Who will come to a backward region of hamlets? Lagos State is accommodating that is why they are thriving, dog eat dog for East, no love, keep your east, I like to chill @ the beach observing the Atlantic Ocean in Lagos State, nothing dey East like you rightfully said, all the better people that have money have come to buy property in Lagos & Abuja.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by udele1: 11:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Who will come to a backward region of hamlets? Lagos State is accommodating that is why they are thriving, dog eat dog for East, no love, keep your east, I like to chill @ the beach observing the Atlantic Ocean in Lagos State, nothing dey East like you rightfully said, all the better people that have money have come to buy property in Lagos & Abuja.

He is even afraid of the SE himself.

8 Likes

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by Rexwalters1: 11:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
udele1:

He is even afraid of the SE himself.
100 miles & running, as far away as possible. Thank You Jehovah I have a choice, would contemplate hard between East of The River Niger & Kabul.

1 Like

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by Rexwalters1: 11:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
banom:

Even for my estate na igbos & Yorubas get property pass, that is why I laugh when I hear the poor ipobians like yourself who have no property to call their own shouting Biafra, the great economist Adam Smith best said it, The real tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by Rexwalters1: 12:04am On Oct 01, 2021
BombAttack:
The government have employed the services of killer squad who move from place to place killing IGBOs and stamping the killings on Igbos to instigate the IGBOs to hate them.

That is their strategy, that udele aka oyigboupdate aka ijelespeaks is their camera man.
He is always with them everywhere with camera recording all the killings
DSS has refused to pick him up because is IGBOs they are killing.
Something must be wrong with you, it seems common sense is tired & has finally decided to part ways with you? why don’t you go to a biafran website and do all your wailing & gnashing, you people complain way too much for a majority tribe from Nigeria? Goodness Gracious because your Hausa Fulani & Yoruba Brethren refused to give their Igbo brother power he wants to leave the family?

4 Likes

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by Rexwalters1: 12:15am On Oct 01, 2021
BombAttack:

Something is wrong with me because none of your family is among this youths killed below abi

You are a Devil in Human Skin
Not enough fallen soldiers, Ipob casualties of war, many more will have to die in millions to attain your unattainable illusion, don’t ask me why, this could be the first trumpet, might as well be the last.
Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by BombAttack(f): 12:18am On Oct 01, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Not enough fallen soldiers, Ipob casualties of war, many more will have to die to attain your unattainable illusion, don’t ask me why.

So why are you complaining

Did any IGBO man came to you for advice

Shut up and fine something to do with your miserable life

4 Likes

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by Reflect7: 12:18am On Oct 01, 2021
SouthMustBeFree:

You are an evil, lying demon and a killer of your own people.

By supporting IPOB, you are supporting the murder of your own people.

You can lie to man.

You cannot lie to your Maker.

One day you will be held to account for 'bearing false witness.'

Ekwensu.

5 Likes

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by Rexwalters1: 12:22am On Oct 01, 2021
BombAttack:

So why are you complaining

Did any IGBO man came to you for advice

Shut up and fine something to do with your miserable life
Please stop whining that rhetoric rubbish talk, no one is dividing Nigeria like an ounce of dope for you, if you can’t stand the heat, apply for a Biafra passport, pack your bags & leave Nigeria, no one has forced you to stay in Nigeria, even our supreme leader ran away, he had to be bundled & brought back home.

1 Like

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by NGpatriot: 12:39am On Oct 01, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by banom(m): 1:21am On Oct 01, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Even for my estate na igbos & Yorubas get property pass, that is why I laugh when I hear the poor ipobians like yourself who have no property to call their own shouting Biafra, the great economist Adam Smith best said it, The real tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations.

Well since you have decided to attack me directly, let me give it back to you directly....to start with before you talk to someone about his life condition in a faceless forum like this one, stop and ponder that that person might actually be someone well placed in real Life.

You called me poor which is funny to me, for your information,. I come from one of the richest and most popular families you hear about in Nigeria, I have never known poverty or lack since I came into this world. I was actually a billionaire before my parents conceived me. I was born and raised in one of the most important neighborhoods in Nigeria. If that is what poverty is, I'm gladly a poor ipobian as you put it. And I will remain so forever.

Meanwhile let me help your life a bit,drop me your account details here and fulfill a simple requirement here openly, let me dash you 300k to go and help your life that Nigeria has wretched beyond redemption. I'm waiting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by kollinz1234(m): 2:01am On Oct 01, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Not enough fallen soldiers, Ipob casualties of war, many more will have to die in millions to attain your unattainable illusion, don’t ask me why, this could be the first trumpet, might as well be the last.
lol even Jerusalem has no peace talk less of your place. Sadly Nairaland is full of hypocrites. U sound as though u hate Ipob for the killings, yet you wish it will continue. It is not the assumed atrocities of Ipob that makes you detest them, it is their guts and your fear of the unknown.
Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by blaqoracle: 2:18am On Oct 01, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Self denial, keep living in your misconstrued utopia deceiving yourself, illiterate ipob killers, I believe your guilty conscience is pricking your soul?, you asked yourself a question, only you answered your question?

The evil you condone will consume you in Eastern Nigeria, then you will catch night bus to Lagos State to come & start selling sun glasses in Lagos State traffic under scorching weather, rain or sun, to keep body & soul together until you find your brothers in Lagos, get your arms in place, then go into what you know best, Armed robbery?
all the reasonable and sensible igbos died during the civil war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by blaqoracle: 2:22am On Oct 01, 2021
Rexwalters1:
the funny thing is that only baba jebu is richer than all the igbos billionaire.
Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by Chamoe: 2:52am On Oct 01, 2021
SouthMustBeFree so thebpeople of onitcha that I saw hailing those unknown gunmen were actually hailing stranger brandishing guns in thier midst right..?post=106325213:

1 Like

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by sweerychick(f): 3:09am On Oct 01, 2021
Rexwalters1:

oga keep quiet as much as I don't support or like IPOB and their antics but this has the handwriting of the DSS written all over it.. My only anger with IPOB in this is that the brought it upon themselves with their careless ranting

2 Likes

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by Spy360(m): 3:27am On Oct 01, 2021
One day truth will surface. Terrorism has no place in Igboland. Whether IPOB or DSS God will punish those killing innocent lives.
Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by Rolings: 3:37am On Oct 01, 2021
SouthMustBeFree:

Several UGM ESN have been arrested.....ikonso and his likes were killed.....what about that fellow that says they used virgin girls for their charm preparations.....but yall keep saying they were innocent .
Many of those arrested have confessed to the atrocities, yet you come here to open this denial thread.
Listen....this was how Boko haram started....Gej was living in denial....ass lickers were telling him it was the handiwork of opposition who wanted to bring down his government....the rest is history
And if what you say is true....is it government that declared sit at home....and enforcers were ensuring people obeyed or are killed which worsened the situations
Youre just trying to be clever by half.....ITS IPOB THATS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE KILLINGS IN THE EAST....ONLY A FOOL WILL BELIEVE OTHERWISE

5 Likes

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by Rolings: 3:47am On Oct 01, 2021
banom:

Why not move back east in droves and dominate yourselves...afterall you want biafra....what are yall still doing dominating everywhere but iboland....shameless wannabe secessionists...in the whole world ibos are the only ones fighting for their motherland from foreign lands....they abandon iboland YET claim they are fighting for their homeland?what a stupid set of people.
Until yall start emigrating back in droves to your little mud hut enclaves in the east and start developing it....nobody will take you serious and we will keep seeing your agitations as another foolish misadventure

2 Likes

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by care4you: 4:01am On Oct 01, 2021
BombAttack:

You are a self deceiver

No one is forcing anyone to stay in Nigeria

So why did they kill Biafra protesters on Biafran soil

Did they come to protest in Abuja or your house

Idiot brainless fool

stop blackmailing yourself with those pix....if you are supporting ipob you are directly supporting the killing going on in the south east!

1 Like

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by TurnNewLeaf: 5:03am On Oct 01, 2021
banom:

shut up and stop talking nonsense.
If truly this isn't ipob/ESN then what are they doing? Why can't ipob/ESN arrest these criminals ravaging their region?
Reason is because they're the ones pepetrating it.
Next time learn to reason like a human being and not like a pig

2 Likes

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by TurnNewLeaf: 5:05am On Oct 01, 2021
sweerychick:
oga keep quiet as much as I don't support or like IPOB and their antics but this has the handwriting of the DSS written all over it.. My only anger with IPOB in this is that the brought it upon themselves with their careless ranting
You thisdumbhead your place is in the kitchen, go to bbnaija threads and comment there cos your brain is too slow to comprehend sensitive matters like this.
Slowpoke

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Election; 10 Reasons Why This Man Is The Buhari Anointed Candidate - Photos / Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos! / Take A Look At Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's Birthday Message To Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.