Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live (35609 Views)

FC Sheriff Vs Manchester United: Europa League (0 - 2) - Live / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 6th November 2021 / Liverpool Vs AC Milan : UCL (3 - 2) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Clinghton: 12:42am On Jan 07, 2021
Even the most valuable player failed to salvage his team from defeat at home.

Lol, what a shame.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Cityfirstborn(m): 12:44am On Jan 07, 2021
Lamasta:

Sane have always wanted to leave for Bayern so as to get more game time and also to play for the german national team so it was beyond guardiola to stop him at that stage....

That aside, sane has a bad attitude, he tends to do things in his own way on the pitch and unless you are messi or ronaldo you are not allowed to do so. Sane was once sub on and taken off again in a recent game for bayern. Bayern has complained about his attitude. Apart from the attitude issues, he is a world class
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Lamasta(m): 12:49am On Jan 07, 2021
Cityfirstborn:

That aside, sane has a bad attitude, he tends to do things in his own way on the pitch and unless you are messi or ronaldo you are not allowed to do so. Sane was once sub on and taken off again in a recent game for bayern. Bayern has complained about his attitude. Apart from the attitude issues, he is a world class
Sane is past now we wish him all the best...
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by raphy(m): 1:21am On Jan 07, 2021
I talk am no penaldez in the match man city win.

Man u are wailling lol...

Thts Liverpool will beat them
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by VickyRotex(f): 2:46am On Jan 07, 2021
Theboss100:
I love my team Man City we are the better Manchester. The other Manchester is just a noisy neighbour.

Vickyrotex, Crazygod, Angelfrost, Wordson, Ebukahades10, Fuckingmallam45, Kyase, Fergie001.

Our team is the best in Manchester and we proved it tonight.
Penchester united won't see a paper trophy this season. Ole is a good coach Sha.

We move.

LLMU.

LOSE
LOSE
MAN
UNITED.

We move

gringringringrin

Bwhahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

UP MCI!!!! kiss kiss kiss

Please who has seen ROYGBIV AKA fergie001 grin grin cheesy or Fuckingmallam45, Kyase..... grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by ubimagos: 3:09am On Jan 07, 2021
When the match wan start!
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by engrchykae(m): 7:01am On Jan 07, 2021
Odinaka00:
Looking at City team, you ll never see players like Maguire or Lindelof. I give it to Guadiola the guy has eyes for quality players, that’s why his team looks so solid
even guys on his bench are evil and wicked, assuming he subs Kevin and bring in mahrez,my guy you are still suffering
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by NLRulesEnforcer: 8:46am On Jan 07, 2021
2O22:

A new school at the Alimosho area of Lagos state is hiring to fill the position of Class room teachers and Subject teachers for immediate employment with a very attractive salary rate.
Send Cv's to hiretoaddvalue@gamil..com or Call 08033068153

Stop derailing this thread. Kindly receive sense, act guided and stop continuously spamming the forum threads with your adverts. Continue and you will be reported to the Mods and your account(s) permanently banned within the next 24 hours.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Theboss100(m): 9:00am On Jan 07, 2021
VickyRotex:

Bwhahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

UP MCI!!!! kiss kiss kiss

Please who has seen ROYGBIV AKA fergie001 grin grin cheesy or Fuckingmallam45, Kyase..... grin grin
They went hiding their respective holes. cheesycheesy in the cave of the other noisy Manchester. gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Regex: 9:54am On Jan 07, 2021
ThiagoKid:
Let man u fans say ye...ye grin

Manure united

Shege
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Ray07(m): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2021
Gbest90:
Always knew this was gonna be a walk in the park for City.

And now it's FOUR consecutive semifinal defeats for Solskjaer and United. embarassed

A brand indeed. grin

Fergie001, Kyase, Redblood01, Ray07, Fuckingmallam45, Angelfrost, wordson, Ebukahades10, theboss100
put the blame on the useless coach, big head maggie and that mumu shaw. They killed the game embarassed

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Ray07(m): 10:10am On Jan 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

Like I said... "We have been here before"!!! grin

In any case, City have always owned the EFL trophy.

However, would be nice to see Mourinho steal this one for his personal records, and for Spurs to finally reopen their moribund trophy cabinet!!! cool

Olé and United should keep at it... They are still on the right track. Cityzens and Guardiola will remain their seniors for now... They should ask A.C Milan how far!!! grin
I knew we lost from the formation alone angry
The mumu coach came for a defensive game. Any time we manage to get into the semis, the clueless one always mess things up.

Am done with this manangry
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Angelfrost(m): 10:24am On Jan 07, 2021
Ray07:
I knew we lost from the formation alone angry
The mumu coach came for a defensive game. Any time we manage to get into the semis, the clueless one always mess things up.

Am done with this manangry

I wonder what the guy is always afraid of... Why can't he have faith in his players.

For a second time in a row he sold another semi final to Man City. Same rubbish he did against Chelsea last season.

He needs to be talked to seriously. He should stop undermining his team all because he is facing tough opposition.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Ray07(m): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

I wonder what the guy is always afraid of... Why can't he have faith in his players.

For a second time in a row he sold another semi final to Man City. Same rubbish he did against Chelsea last season.

He needs to be talked to seriously. He should stop undermining his team all because he is facing tough opposition.
City were the better team yesterday. Their keeper was on holiday grin

The formation was very wrong and that affected Bruno.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Theboss100(m): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2021
Ray07:
put the blame on the useless coach, big head maggie and that mumu shaw. They killed the game embarassed
So Ole is now useless.

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Ray07(m): 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
Theboss100:
So Ole is now useless.
since nah . . . na the players the help am sad
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Skseries: 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
osazsky:
This is a useless cup thank God we didnt use our first team..lets see how city will top us in d league.d league is ours up man u..martial helping rashford do his job
lol shey u know it's most likely be just 1 point ahead of mancity by the time they play their outstanding match
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Lomprico2: 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kingosytex:

More are coming.

The sky is always blue.

its black at night

but your blood is always RED!
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by mabea: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
osazsky:
i cant even beleive he is man u coach..how did man u stoop so low..whoever runs man u is a white buhari...we have good coaches this man u board they shock me and na scam..a bender roggers will get my yes over him spits..he cant even think
Lol. the guy was actually the right person for the job at the time. He may not be the best but I love what he's building.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Kyase(m): 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
Theboss100:
I love my team Man City we are the better Manchester. The other Manchester is just a noisy neighbour.

Vickyrotex, Crazygod, Angelfrost, Wordson, Ebukahades10, Fuckingmallam45, Kyase, Fergie001.

Our team is the best in Manchester and we proved it tonight.
Penchester united won't see a paper trophy this season. Ole is a good coach Sha.

We move.

LLMU.

LOSE
LOSE
MAN
UNITED.

We move

gringringringrin
Go answer those kindergarten villa boys first
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Kyase(m): 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
Gbest90:
Always knew this was gonna be a walk in the park for City.

And now it's FOUR consecutive semifinal defeats for Solskjaer and United. embarassed

A brand indeed. grin

Fergie001, Kyase, Redblood01, Ray07, Fuckingmallam45, Angelfrost, wordson, Ebukahades10, theboss100
Children wey never grow teeth finish dey give una tough time.
Can't even remember the last time Liverpool won a game
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Kyase(m): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
Wordson:
Na laugh I con laugh for here... grin grin grin
2kondo! For Old trafford...

Where is Fergei001,kyase,redblood? grin grin

Villa under 9 cheesy dey say HI grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Angelfrost(m): 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kyase:

Go answer those kindergarten villa boys first

The score line at half time shock me to my bones... A whole Liverpool first team?!!

Well, time still dey sha... Liverpool no fit fall their hand like that na.

Meanwhile, Bayern don start again o!!! undecided
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Gbest90(m): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kyase:

Children wey never grow teeth finish dey give una tough time.
Can't even remember the last time Liverpool won a game
Lolz.

I must say am quite impressed by the bravery of those lads. But it's still a sure win for Liverpool.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Kyase(m): 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Angelfrost:

The score line at half time shock me to my bones... A whole Liverpool first team?!!

Well, time still dey sha... Liverpool no fit fall their hand like that na.

Meanwhile, Bayern don start again o!!! undecided

No matter wetin happen, Liverpool own don finish this season, if Dem like make Dem no sign defenders.....
But make Dem wait till after the united game....

As for Bayern, na for barca head Dem get power
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Kyase(m): 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
Gbest90:

Lolz.

I must say am quite impressed by the bravery of those lads. But it's still a sure win for Liverpool.
Sure una go win, if not, na flogging that team go need.
If una like make una play this rubbish against United
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Gbest90(m): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
Angelfrost:

Liverpool's senior team, not first team.

A line up without Trent, Robbo, Big Virg, Joe and Bobby cannot be Liverpool's first team.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live by Gbest90(m): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kyase:

Sure una go win, if not, na flogging that team go need.
If una like make una play this rubbish against United
Am even more concerned of this game than that of Utd. A walk in the park. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 / PSG Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 3) On 15th April 2015 / Manchester United Vs Burnley (2 - 2) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.