Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Content/article Writer Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Content/article Writer Needed (204 Views)

Expert Content/article Writers Needed / Freelance Content/article Writers Needed / Do You Need A Writer? ( Content, Article And Academic Writing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Content/article Writer Needed by TQuills: 12:42am On Jan 06, 2021
I need a multi-niched and top-quality content creator/blog post writer.

I'm essentially a busy writer with many writing jobs and deadlines to meet. I'm looking for a good writer who can create unique content on different topics. Such an individual must be able to use correct grammar, punctuation, and structure. Therefore, if you're a newbie to content writing, please don't apply.

Here are some of my requirements:
1: You should already be conversant with content/article writing. You will be required to provide samples of previous works

2. There's no room for plagiarism. I don't mind a very skillful rewrite, but deliveries must always pass a plagiarism check.

3. Must be conversant with SEO writing using keywords.

4. Timeliness is too important. Late deliveries are frowned at and can lead to severance.

Payment may vary depending on the content you'll be creating but won't be less than N1.5 per word

You can reach out to me on WhatsApp via 08139310847.
Thank you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Content/article Writer Needed by Brunicekid(m): 6:51am On Jan 06, 2021
OK...Will contact you now

(1) (Reply)

The Big Opportunity You Missed In 2020 / Vacancy: Head, Treasury / Vacancy: Head Of Account (chartered) And Administration (job Ref: Falsq)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.