Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

The Big Opportunity You Missed In 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Big Opportunity You Missed In 2020 (202 Views)

What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification / FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call / Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Big Opportunity You Missed In 2020 by TopAndClever(f): 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
Everybody knows 2020 started with the aim to draining our bank accounts but ended with a bang! 2020 was mad! for those who caught on and where not afraid to take risk. How?

Earlier last year, covid-19 struck really hard leaving many people jobless, budget plans where destroyed, savings and piggy banks where broken just to survive, all this left people without hopes for the future, so what changed? why so much rejoicing in 2021?
Well, if you did not notice let me tell you what really happened, at the time of total lock down many people who where used to working full time could not just bear doing ticktok videos only to kill time (that was a mad trend when the total lock down started) lol.

So, this year many people gave cryptocurrency a chance, I mean, with many backs against the wall, wetin fit happen again? celebrities like meek mill, don jazzy, kanye west, 50 cent, davido, Floyd Mayweather, Mike Tyson, chidimma, DJ Khaled, snoop dog, Lionel Messi (list is endless) went into cryptocurrency and encouraged their fans on twitter to check it out. Davido a part owner at patricia (a nigerian buying and selling app) continued to promote this app thereby leading more nigerians to join the Investment line.

At the end of the 1st quarter of last year, This new trend caused many misled newbies to go into high risk investments like tron smart contract and other shady %/month businesses that all ended up folding around august leaving many people in debt (don't ever do that abeg, i went into mad debt because of greed). Well many where discourage but most people learnt their lesson and moved on (don't give your money to strangers claiming to be a new company, only do airdrops for coins with big backing)

So what really happpened?

Around september all the biggest compaines crawled out with some of the most massive airdrops (free coins) Uniswap gave over 100 million of its coins to it's customers $3300 each, crazy! bitcoin went from $10k for one in september to 39K for one (Presently), but that was not even the biggest hit, so many other coins had an increase of over 400%. the list was endless, ellon musk came from no where and became the richest man in the world (he has the highest number of bitcoin) dethroing jeff bezos.

Wahala for who no join cryptocurrency 2020 lol pancake token and stakes has been giving too many people joy too

Anyway my brothers and sisters I say make i just gist una wetin really happen 2020 and encourage you to hold on, learn from your mistakes and don't limit yourself.

You missed uniswaps airdrop ($3300), missed 1inch airdrop ($1500), twt's airdrop, klever (by tron), Pancake's rise to fame, maha's epic hike that's left even the owners speechless, smartchains 400% increase.

Just don't do airdrops, do airdrops with a backing from big exchanges like binance and crypto influencers not big influencers.
Don't miss YFST Protocols Airdrop too
It's YFST protocol backed by laktoken exchange. This coin is currently worth over $800 and is tradeble at market price with the market order feature (you don't need to wait for someone to buy it, you can sell immediately or keep cause it's really going high, did a 20% some days ago )

Requirements:
Email
Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
KYC (passport, drivers license or original national identity card not slip)

This is the article on how to do it on one site like that called medium https://officialcryptoco.medium.com/yfst-another-big-crypto-airdrop-by-laktoken-exchange-b57a50134de3

I checked their official page on telegram and they will automatically share the coins on the 25th and you don't need any fees to withdraw

Contact me on whatsapp if you have questions or airdrops for me. lets connect and help each other +2348146104346

1 Like

Re: The Big Opportunity You Missed In 2020 by Mide3367: 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
OK... Another one
Re: The Big Opportunity You Missed In 2020 by TopAndClever(f): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
Mide3367:
OK... Another one
if you want more you can chat me up, I don't have too many presently though

(1) (Reply)

Marketing/sales Manager Needed Urgently In Paint Manufacturing Company, Abuja / An Untapped Online Source Of Revenue / Electrical/electronics Instructor - Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.