Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) (48185 Views)

Flavour N' Abania buys The Latest Lexus LX 570 (The Beast) / Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up / AY Buys Wife, Mabel Makun Lexus Lx 570 Luxury SUV For 10th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by YIladan228: 10:12am On Jan 06, 2021
[quote author=nasirujj post=97770855]

Don't try to explain what you don't know, Riya only applies in the act of worship, which I know that even in Christianity is thesame. when you go to mosque, pray, give charity or do good deeds for people to see it's is called riya, displaying your wealth is not riya. Riya means if you want to dash something with your right hand, your left hand should not be aware. let me stop here cos I know that you will never understand cos you don't want to. ds good answer
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by YIladan228: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2021
that is good
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by Kingdemu: 10:17am On Jan 06, 2021
Mhurfhy:
What kind of song does he sing?
He mostly sings and praises emirs, politicians and business moguls in his songs.
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by chaloskyx: 10:17am On Jan 06, 2021
OBVIOUSLY FUNDED BY OUR POLITICIANS
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 10:18am On Jan 06, 2021
Where will he drive this Suv in the North?can he drive this suv from Abuja to kaduna ?he better pack the car in his house ooh unless he ve millions to pay bandits
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by illitracy: 10:20am On Jan 06, 2021
post=97768393:
Showing off is one thing we have never done or will ever do @[/b],

but one of us (Oga Chidi of [b]
) just have to celebrate his newly acquired ********

Keep scrolling...........

Scroll more.........

You are almost there...........

Now you are there........ cool cool cool

Who match break?
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by chrizzyace: 10:23am On Jan 06, 2021
seanwilliam:
Bobo don learn wayawaya grin

That’s Because to you , no one can make money legitimately to be able to afford these luxuries in Nigeria my brother wake up and come out from your imprisonments...

All the best to you...
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by Rebelutionary: 10:25am On Jan 06, 2021
post=97768393:
Showing off is one thing we have never done or will ever do @[/b],

but one of us (Oga Chidi of [b]
) just have to celebrate his newly acquired ********

Keep scrolling...........

Scroll more.........

You are almost there...........

Now you are there........ cool cool cool

Lol...grills na wa for you o grin grin
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 06, 2021
He is not a devout muslim I guess, grin tell me how this guy would blow himself up in the name of religion.
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by Allwell96: 10:38am On Jan 06, 2021
Mhurfhy:
They said 'Hausa musician' which means he sings Hausa music.
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by BigGuava: 10:41am On Jan 06, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by ArticleBeast: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Try to have some se*se na?

Its like saying because some Christians forbid blood transfusion, then automatically blood transfusion is forbidden in Christianity..
I asked question o because one of them just told me education is haram here in zaria
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by Galapagous(m): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2021
Omo I just can't help but notice those leg, oh no. Get this behind me
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 11:00am On Jan 06, 2021
Things are happening
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by muhdfaruq(m): 11:07am On Jan 06, 2021
Mhurfhy:
He sings
for politicians.
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by Paretomaster1(m): 11:07am On Jan 06, 2021
ArticleBeast:

I asked question o because one of them just told me education is haram here in zaria

You mean you are in Zaria, and someone told you education is Haram, and yiu believed? Am sorry, am short of words to describe your foo**shness

Zaria that houses the most institution in the country, with very large Northern population attending this schools, yet you lost your se*se, and talk tr*sh here...

Barewa college alone produces 5 Northern President, and Education is still Haram,? are u educated at all? Did u even read or just say what you want to believe?

Toggle navigation
SAYYID
EDUCATION
CANADA
MADRASAH
SCHOOL
8 minutes
read

Get PDF
Get EPUB
Get MOBI
Sayyid Muhammad Rizvi
1) Importance of Education
Transcript of the paper presented at the First Annual Conference of the Ahlu 'l-bayt Assembly of North America, October 12-13, 1993, Toronto, Canada.

In a society where religion and knowledge in general and science in particular do not go hand in hand, it seems necessary to briefly describe the position of Islam vis-à-vis knowledge, Islam, in theory as well as in practice, has always promoted knowledge. Distinctive mark of human beings over the an­gels is knowledge:

"And Allah taught Adam all the names…” (2:31)

The first verses of the Quran began with the word:

"Read. Read in the name of thy Lord who created; [He] created the human being from blood clot. Read in the name of thy Lord who taught by the pen: [He] taught the human being what he did not know." (96: 1-5).

The Qur'an says.

"Are those who have knowledge equal to those who do not have knowledge?!”(39:9).

The Prophet of Islam (peace be upon him and his progeny) has also empha­sized the importance of seeking knowl­edge in different ways:

(a) Time: "Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave."

(b) Place: "Seek knowledge even if it is far as China."

(c) Gender: "Seeking of knowledge is a duty of every Muslim"
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by Nova1988(m): 11:08am On Jan 06, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Sharia court will order his arrest now
It is Blasphemy to buy exotic car as a muslim
grin
ur Moniker says it all
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by muhdfaruq(m): 11:08am On Jan 06, 2021
felong:
Please does anyone have a link to his music I want to know what exactly he sings that made him acquire all those properties.
He sings for politicians and wealthy people.
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by Paretomaster1(m): 11:10am On Jan 06, 2021
ArticleBeast:

You mean you are in Zaria, and someone told you education is Haram, and yiu believed? Am sorry, am short of words to describe your foo**shness

Zaria that houses the most institution in the country, with very large Northern population attending this schools, yet you lost your se*se, and talk tr*sh here...

Barewa college alone produces 5 Northern President, and Education is still Haram,? are u educated at all? Did u even read or just say what you want to believe?

"Read. Read in the name of thy Lord who created; [He] created the human being from blood clot. Read in the name of thy Lord who taught by the pen: [He] taught the human being what he did not know." (96: 1-5).

The Qur'an says.

"Are those who have knowledge equal to those who do not have knowledge?!”(39:9).

The Prophet of Islam (peace be upon him and his progeny) has also empha­sized the importance of seeking knowl­edge in different ways:

(a) Time: "Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave."

(b) Place: "Seek knowledge even if it is far as China."

(c) Gender: "Seeking of knowledge is a duty of every Muslim"
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by abduljubril: 11:18am On Jan 06, 2021
felong:
Please does anyone have a link to his music I want to know what exactly he sings that made him acquire all those properties.
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by abduljubril: 11:20am On Jan 06, 2021
felong:

https://charlestonmysteries.com/in/labarina-song-by-naziru/sugihbareng
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by falcon01: 11:37am On Jan 06, 2021
Mhurfhy:
he's a good singer but he begs In his song they are called 'maroka' in hausa. He sings for wealthy people so that's why he got mad money.
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by KingBosco(m): 11:42am On Jan 06, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Isn't this Haram?

Allah will not grant this man Jana'a

“If anyone wants to have his deeds widely publicized, Allah will publicize (his humiliation). And if anyone makes a hypocritical display (of his deeds) Allah will make a display of him.” (Sahih Muslim Book 42, Hadith 7115)

The ridiculousness of it all, your loving father will burn you for all eternity for showing off a car he gave you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2021
He still doesn't look clean to me . grin
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 11:50am On Jan 06, 2021
emmabest2000:
Aboki with swag grin
you are mean cheesy
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by daniwise(m): 11:53am On Jan 06, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Sharia court will order his arrest now

It is Blasphemy to buy exotic car as a muslim

grin

Are you truly olosho? Remember that someday you will settle down,so better start using your brain
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by jaeyking(m): 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
felong:

na dem be the real yahoo boys on a low key manner.

no be all dix south, east n west boys wey go dey shout up and down
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by jbbalarabe(m): 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nazir sarkin waka
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by majamajic(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
Let it be emoney , they will ask u how much he is making from record level

This guy now , how many of una don hear him music talk more of buying his CD or watch online ?
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by majamajic(m): 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
muhdfaruq:
He sings for politicians and wealthy people.

Eziokwu ? Really ?
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by dominion001(m): 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
Covering a car that is already inside garage with tarpaulin shows that Hausa will always be Hausa no matter how rich.

What do I even know.
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by DrSadikMagaji(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
dominion001:
Covering a car that is already inside garage with tarpaulin shows that Hausa will always be Hausa no matter how rich.

What do I even know.

Poverty mentality, na poor people get opinion pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal / Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures / Zubby Michael Spraying Dollars On New York Stripper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.