Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) (48200 Views)

Flavour N' Abania buys The Latest Lexus LX 570 (The Beast) / Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up / AY Buys Wife, Mabel Makun Lexus Lx 570 Luxury SUV For 10th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by PAWG(m): 8:52am On Jan 06, 2021
The wish and prayer of everyone is to benefit immensely from their craft. Cool

1 Like

Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:53am On Jan 06, 2021
Congratulations to him on his new Lexus car.

He is an inspiration to most northern youth and other youth across Nigeria and Africa.

1 Like

Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by googlepikins: 8:56am On Jan 06, 2021
Wetin him dey sing? Is it those autotone India kind of music Aboki dey listen to?
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:56am On Jan 06, 2021
Congrats.
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by Goodharoun: 8:56am On Jan 06, 2021
Actions are judged by their intentions! How did you arrive at your "Hypocritical Display conclusion? Did you enter his mind to know that?
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Isn't this Haram?

I no be Muslim but I know there is something called "The SIN of Riyaa"

Allah will not grant this man Jana'a

“If anyone wants to have his deeds widely publicized, Allah will publicize (his humiliation). And if anyone makes a hypocritical display (of his deeds) Allah will make a display of him.” (Sahih Muslim Book 42, Hadith 7115)

The ridiculousness of it all, your loving father will burn you for all eternity for showing off a car he gave you. undecided
Please stop misinterpretating things you know nothing of.

Riyah in Islam is show off. It Is particularly about showing off your good deeds for men to be pleased with you and not out of your love for Allah. Like giving a beggar food, taking selfie with it and posting it everywhere to gain the reputation for generosity.

What ever you do that is good, Allah is the one to reward you for it. But if your intention is not for show off, and it is pure, it is not forbidden.

The rosullulah ( saw) spoke goodly of the Muslims who concealed the good things they did to such extent that they gave charity with their right hands and even their left hands did not know about it.

Now go back and read that hadith you just quoted and see how it blends with the explanation I just gave. It is about boasting or over sounding the drum when you give alms in charity. Some people will pass a hundred people in need without giving them any form of assistance. But the moment they can be filmed or shown everywhere on the internet, they will make marvelous donations just because they will be praised by men. Whereas Allah is the most deserving to be sought. That is riyah. (Show off)

Summarily; Riyah is Doing good deeds hypocritically just to be noticed and praised by men without the intention of gaining the pleasure and reward from Allah. An anonymous donation is far better than the one publicized.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 06, 2021
Money mule
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by Juicethekid: 9:08am On Jan 06, 2021
post=97768393:
Showing off is one thing we have never done or will ever do @[/b],

but one of us (Oga Chidi of [b]
) just have to celebrate his newly acquired ********

Keep scrolling...........

Scroll more.........

You are almost there...........

Now you are there........ cool cool cool

HELP ME
i need money to feed please
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 9:09am On Jan 06, 2021
Aboki dey cash out
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by nameo: 9:10am On Jan 06, 2021
Reinaldo:
APC and PDP are both frauds.

Yes they are

@topic, good for the guy

1 Like

Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by stupidmod2: 9:12am On Jan 06, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Isn't this Haram?

“If anyone wants to have his deeds widely publicized, Allah will publicize (his humiliation). And if anyone makes a hypocritical display (of his deeds) Allah will make a display of him.” (Sahih Muslim Book 42, Hadith 7115)

The ridiculousness of it all, your loving father will burn you for all eternity for showing off a car he gave you. undecided
rest for once keep religion one side n stop being jealous

3 Likes

Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2021
Uyi168:
All these products of quota system/coded yahoo boiz be coming out and sounding like motivational speakers seff..
Don't mind them, which yeye musician, for someone not on mainstream.

He probably be quota system government rip off
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 9:17am On Jan 06, 2021
Good
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 9:17am On Jan 06, 2021
post=97768393:
Showing off is one thing we have never done or will ever do @[/b],

but one of us (Oga Chidi of [b]
) just have to celebrate his newly acquired ********

Keep scrolling...........

Scroll more.........

You are almost there...........

Now you are there........ cool cool cool

you now getting low low on zombi. Ism as the day goes by,guess reality is dawned on you all @ bananabbqgrease embarassed

Not a bad way to start a new year though undecided
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by Golan007: 9:18am On Jan 06, 2021
They are asking what song he sings but when you ask what E-money does for a living they'll insult the living daylight out of you.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by Eriggs: 9:19am On Jan 06, 2021
Golan007:
They are asking what song he sings but when you ask what E-money does for a living they'll insult the living daylight out of you.
U know dem too well.
Hypocrisy is in their blood.
. Dem know demselves grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by 77up(m): 9:19am On Jan 06, 2021
complexBoss12:
thats what i wanted to ask too
whenever you see any aboki with his transistor radio, the music playing is the type of his music.

They also have their kind of davido and Wizkid .
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by Eriggs: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2021
Bmaster:
you now getting low low on zombi. Ism as the day goes by,guess reality is dawned on you all @ bananabbqgrease embarassed

Not a bad way to start a new year though undecided
try to make sense for once now.
Wetin be d meaning of dis jargons now?
Rubbish
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 9:25am On Jan 06, 2021
Eriggs:
u neva make sense for once for dis forum.
Wetin be d meaning of dis jargons now?
Rubbish
so you've been following my comments
Na today that your monitoring mirror go break.Amen

You joked with the wrong guy cry
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by AerialMapper: 9:30am On Jan 06, 2021
Meanwhile, on Twitter and Nairaland, some BMC vuvuzelas are still pushing their jalopies and selling sand!

Lol!!!
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2021
Borrow pose
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by nasirujj(m): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Isn't this Haram?

Don't try to explain what you don't know, Riya only applies in the act of worship, which I know that even in Christianity is thesame. when you go to mosque, pray, give charity or do good deeds for people to see it's is called riya, displaying your wealth is not riya. Riya means if you want to dash something with your right hand, your left hand should not be aware. let me stop here cos I know that you will never understand cos you don't want to.

4 Likes

Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by sokia: 9:47am On Jan 06, 2021
too much hatred and jealous on This trends
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by masterfactor(m): 9:52am On Jan 06, 2021
Some Comment here shows that kids have overtaking nairaland.He is not a mainstream musician so he can afford that??. let me bust your bubble, musician like k1 the ultimate, pasuma, saed osupa etc are they mainstream musician, but check their net worth and some of you will come back and modify ur comment
Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by saibop(m): 9:55am On Jan 06, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Isn't this Haram?

So how does what you typed go with what he has done. He bought a car for himself and it's not a sin. Allah does not like Extravagant spending but doesn't forbid you to have what will make life easy for you or what you desire.
Imagine buying food that you can't finish all because you can afford it and you end up wasting it while some people are hungry somewhere. Even in your human eyes it's madness not to talk of God the Almighty.

The verse you quoted above talks about doing good deed while you don't publicise it. Imagine giving people money or food and you call the whole camera crew there to record it so that people can praise you. It doesn't make sense and it's a sin.

I think the Bible mentioned something like that too.i.e giving with right hand without your left hand knowing.

TO ALL OTHER PEOPLE, TRY AND READ AND ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT RELIGION BEFORE CASTIGATING IT. I WON'T GO AND BE BASTARDIZING CHRISTIANITY WITHOUT FIRST SEEKING WHAT IT TRULY MEANS. I CAN'T JUST TAKE A RANDOM ACT OF A PERSON AND USE IT TO JUDGE THE WHOLE RELIGION.

2 Likes

Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by Codepain: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Isn't this Haram?

You're deliberately mischievous
Buying a man and publicising it isn't Haram
Showing off a car with arrogance and intention to make others feel down is Haram

2 Likes

Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by Paretomaster1(m): 9:59am On Jan 06, 2021
ArticleBeast:
Why is he buying a foreign brand made as a result of education? Isn't western education haram?

Try to have some se*se na?

Its like saying because some Christians forbid blood transfusion, then automatically blood transfusion is forbidden in Christianity..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 10:01am On Jan 06, 2021
visijo:
We spend so much money on data because phone is the only True friend most of us have.
That's very true

1 Like

Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by bnbash(m): 10:02am On Jan 06, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
No matter how much money dem chop e no dey ever show for their body.
Your own money show for your body ba? Shikenan � of discussion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) by Chiino(m): 10:09am On Jan 06, 2021
Hello, Good morning and Happy New Year.

In this write up I'll tell you how to

1. Report a scammer or fraudster or ripper
2. How to watch out against scam
Let's get started.

The 2021 seems like a recovery year after the hardship of 2020, undoubtedly people will be doubling down on their efforts and hustles whether it's with business, trading or skill acquisition. Just then there's another group of people who will also be hustling more.... SCAMMERS and FRAUDSTERS.
With the 2nd wave of COVID-19 and the looming 2nd lockdown all over the world, people are going to turn over to internet businesses and remote transactions, remote jobs and everything in-between. Where do you come in? Just anywhere! You could decide to shop or Invest in something or anything else and more than ever before you need security for your money.
Now who are we and why do we care?

We're www.nairacheck.com an online fraud check directory. And it's our business to make sure that your transactions are verified and safe.

HOW TO REPORT A SCAM
1. Go to www.nairacheck.com
2. Click on the "view fraud list" button
3. Search by name or account number or account name or phone number or location or social media handle
4. Because of the increasing additions, if the name does not already exist on the database, Click on the "Contribute" button
5. Fill in the details and submit [ www.nairacheck.com will never give out your identity to a third party]

HOW TO CHECK FOR FRAUD
1. Go to www.nairacheck.com
2. Click on the "view fraud list" button
3. Search by name or account number or account name or phone number or location or social media handle
4. Returned results shows that the name is on the fraud list
5. Searching is not enough....RUN!

Visit www.nairacheck.com today before that transaction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal / Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music / Paul Okoye: Poor Vs Rich (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.