Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

White Lady Drags The African Continent - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / White Lady Drags The African Continent (2803 Views)

Python Bites And Drags Australian Boy inside Pool (pics) / Tracy Zille Drags The African Continent / Antarctica, The Only Continent Without Coronavirus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by jesmond3945: 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
Aconomist:
I'm not talking about myself. I'm talking about other Nigerians. You people have failed me. But that doesn't lower my personal self-esteem because if every Nigerian had a mind like me, the country would be better than Switzerland. But you Nigerians are too weak, corrupt and disorganized.
lol, you need to travel and stay in some of these countries you raise to high heavens and see how useless their people are. You would even miss Nigerians so much. Give Nigerians a good government, is it too much too ask?
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Aconomist: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
jesmond3945:
lol, you need to travel and stay in some of these countries you raise to high heavens and see how useless their people are. You would even miss Nigerians so much. Give Nigerians a good government, is it too much too ask?
I live in the United States.
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by jesmond3945: 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
Aconomist:
which part? Have you stayed in bronx or Campton?
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by jesmond3945: 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
Aconomist:
It's 2020 and Nigeria doesn't have stable electricity. I can't even blame the government anymore. Do you think whites would tolerate such a nonsense situation without revolution? Never. Black people have a suffer and smiling mentality where you tolerate unbearable levels of nonsense, and that's why the whole world came to Africa to find slaves.
did you protest for end sars and where is your pic? I will show you mine

1 Like

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by jesmond3945: 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
Aconomist:
in Nigeria, you produce your water, you build your house, you fuel your car, you generate electricity for your house without help from government, can a whiteman do anything without help from government?
Nigerians are great people, add good government, whiteman no go see our back. Go to Namibia and see for yourself

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Isobug: 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
jesmond3945:
who is manufacturing the christmas tree used in drilling and the marine vessel in the Niger delta? you people have a very big problem and that is poverty of the mind. If we had a good government most of the things we import, will be manufactured by Nigerians. Afterall, Uk import aircrafts.
Na so.....Face the reality.....Are we doing all those things or not?

It doesn't matter if you have the potentials or not, the fact is that we are not producing it and will take an hundreds of years to even start.
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Isobug: 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
jesmond3945:
who is manufacturing the christmas tree used in drilling and the marine vessel in the Niger delta? you people have a very big problem and that is poverty of the mind. If we had a good government most of the things we import, will be manufactured by Nigerians. Afterall, Uk import aircrafts.

Besides UK do manufacture Aircrafts, even though they stopped temporarily before due economic and somewhat Military reasons (not lack of manpower)

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by jesmond3945: 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
Isobug:

Besides UK do manufacture Aircrafts, even though they stopped temporarily before due economic and somewhat Military reasons (not lack of manpower)
please bring up the marine vessels we produce or should I do that?
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Aconomist: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
jesmond3945:
please bring up the marine vessels we produce or should I do that?
Please bring it up. I would like to see.
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by jesmond3945: 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by jaytime(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
This is below the belt mehn, let's face the fact.
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by LebenNG: 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Aconomist:
That's the best thread I've seen all year. Africans are so worthless. Always playing the victim while producing nothing.
We produce only babies baa, not oil, rubber, tin and other minerals abi... its the babies that is you people's main fear because we have greater population and more fertile than you pale skins. Those babies will grow to put all of you in extinction. Afraid go soon catch you pipu.
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by LebenNG: 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
Aconomist:
I'm not like the rest of you Africans. I have a brain.
pele o, uncle brainard, what have you produced so far? your comments?
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by LebenNG: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
jesmond3945:
Team Nigerians-abroad, they always look down on Nigerians in Nigeria as if they better than them, thats how one was just saying rubbish about Nigeria on our first outing when he came down to the country to see me, werey re ooo. Giving beautiful advice and comparing his country to other countries. If they are that brilliant and sophisticated why can't they stay back and help us build it to their standard or better still shut up and drive.
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by LebenNG: 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
jesmond3945:
in Nigeria, you produce your water, you build your house, you fuel your car, you generate electricity for your house without help from government, can a whiteman do anything without help from government?
Nigerians are great people, add good government, whiteman no go see our back. Go to Namibia and see for yourself
Thats why we are strong and fit well into any condition. Nice writeup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where to do meat grinding and process sausages In Lagos Nigeria: 08034868990. / Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! / Cure Diabetes And Ulcer With Okra Slime!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.