Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

White Lady Drags The African Continent - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / White Lady Drags The African Continent (2786 Views)

Python Bites And Drags Australian Boy inside Pool (pics) / Tracy Zille Drags The African Continent / Antarctica, The Only Continent Without Coronavirus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by illicit(m): 6:30am On Jan 06, 2021
What am I doing in Africa for God's sake
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Isobug: 6:31am On Jan 06, 2021
Oboy . ..See bashing.

But she's saying the hurtful facts shaa. All the noice that the vaccine is a poison is ridiculous. What do we think they would be saying? To sing our songs? Oh nooo.

Like she said, reject the vaccine and produce your own Or die grin

1 Like

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Isobug: 6:38am On Jan 06, 2021
jesmond3945:
covid-19 is not our problem, it is a western problem. How do you expect us to fight with our resources when we have malaria, aids. Is just like saying cancer is an african problem when cancer is a huge problem in the west. Our scientists are doing a good job let us be proud of what we have achieved. Enough of letting whiteman disrespect us, we are human beings and not animals.
Hmmm... which covid-19 is not our problem? I just wish this is true, unfortunately it is not.

By the way which of your scientists are doing a good job? She said you can't even produce a toothbrush. I challenge you to counter her with facts not praising your indolent and deluded scientists

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Karleb(m): 7:14am On Jan 06, 2021
Oluwasaeon:
Sad but true

Thank you o.

She said the obvious truth.

Even though there is no nation that doesn't depend on another for a product or two, African especially Nigerian dependencies are just too much.

Even the vaccine they are talking about, it might still take an American philanthropist to ensure a lot of Africans get vaccinated.

Why will they not see us as inferior when our government are clueless and our people choose to be ignorant.
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Ghostrye: 7:27am On Jan 06, 2021
The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Ever8090: 7:57am On Jan 06, 2021
jesmond3945:
ok why she is angry that africans are refusing vaccine? Are british people not protesting against the vaccine? Are americans not protesting? Why is she not channeling her anger towards them? I don't know why africans lick and suck and pander to whatever their white masters tell them. She would say that innoson is made in japan, she would say proda is made in uk. The only problem we have in africa is bad government and tribalism which the west created by tearing africa up. Look at Nigeria for example, the tore Niger republic, tore some part of togo-benin and merged them with south east to form Nigeria, a contraption.
...join with south east an European country to form a country in Africa...hmmmm...my brother don't even go there we are all into this bullshit..no tribe, region or state that is innocent of the crime we are committing to ourselves.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by shilenji(m): 8:06am On Jan 06, 2021
Praxis758:
DSS should arrest this woman asap abusing the intelligence of millions of Nigerians.

I'm sure president Buhari won't tolerate this abuse. Buhari should prosecute her for insulting the Nigerian presidency.

Garba Shehu, Femi Adeshina and Lai Mohammed should come up with essay to debunk all the retrogressive insults posted by this woman.
na u b d reason for this abuse. Did she mention Nigeria specifically? You need help asap
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 06, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
angry sad
A dirty racist post like this shouldn't be on Nairaland, at least I'm using dabur herbal,
This girl sad

Where are your rich pastors and prophets? Answer that one first.
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by aalafin: 8:24am On Jan 06, 2021
jesmond3945:
how many of the things consumed in uk is produced there? Or Estonia? I hope you know iphone is produced in China? I am surprised you allow a racist to disrespect your continent so that she feels good about herself and you are pandering to her narrative. Even the orange licked in scotland is not cultivated there. Nawao
my brother don't mind them. most of these mofos that allow anyone to bash them base on what they believe is facts are ignorant and stupid
I had learnt that these mofos are always in front when they heard any negative news against their country and continent.
God will continue to bless you and increase your knowledge for being patriot.
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:26am On Jan 06, 2021
Atiku:

Where are your rich pastors and prophets? Answer that one first.
Are there no rich pastors in the west? Where are they?
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by ariesbull: 8:44am On Jan 06, 2021
She is right
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by ariesbull: 8:45am On Jan 06, 2021
privaldo:

In the case of what this woman said, this isn't just a Nigerian problem but an African problem, or is Northern Nigeria in every country in Africa?
Nigeria is the HQ
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by mrjojo: 8:50am On Jan 06, 2021
No lies detected here. Africa is "useless" to the rest of the world in the grand scheme of things

1 Like

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Leshurr(f): 8:54am On Jan 06, 2021
Aconomist:
That's the best thread I've seen all year. Africans are so worthless. Always playing the victim while producing nothing.

Aren't you African?
So you've just admitted that you are worthless.

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by RealEzee(m): 9:29am On Jan 06, 2021
jesmond3945:
ok why she is angry that africans are refusing vaccine? Are british people not protesting against the vaccine? Are americans not protesting? Why is she not channeling her anger towards them? I don't know why africans lick and suck and pander to whatever their white masters tell them. She would say that innoson is made in japan, she would say proda is made in uk. The only problem we have in africa is bad government and tribalism which the west created by tearing africa up. Look at Nigeria for example, the tore Niger republic, tore some part of togo-benin and merged them with south east to form Nigeria, a contraption.
seconded
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by RealEzee(m): 9:40am On Jan 06, 2021
mrjojo:
No lies detected here. Africa is "useless" to the rest of the world in the grand scheme of things
brotherly, then they should not bother giving us vaccine and leave our natural resources alone, leave the bright individuals from Africa, is it only Africans protesting against the vaccines? Why can't she take out her frustration at the west?peeps like her worth less in the society she lives in, no cap.

Corrupt government is what we have especially Naija, ours is not hidden, but we got bright minds here, guys already making things in the harsh economic conditions here, some needs funding to make their ideas a reality, all we need is better people in the govt providing enabling environment for our peeps to thrive, from health to education etc all need adequate funding and policies that encourages innovation, and who says we can't make those things they brag about kwa?give our peeps the right training and watch them do wonders

China was once underrated, now they are a real threat to the west, leave that thing brotherly, Africa just need to raise above the blues, we got the tools in abundance.

Make i hustle my own to create my paradise for my corner, I go dey fish out bright minds to run projects with

1 Like

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 06, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Are there no rich pastors in the west?
Where are they?

Answer your own first na grin

Dem dey cure aids but corona too strong for them?
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by RealEzee(m): 10:00am On Jan 06, 2021
Isobug:

Hmmm... which covid-19 is not our problem? I just wish this is true, unfortunately it is not.

By the way which of your scientists are doing a good job? She said you can't even produce a toothbrush. I challenge you to counter her with facts not praising your indolent and deluded scientists
Abeg does Africa have the highest case of covid 19?with all the so called advancement she claimed why the covid dey kill them anyhow na? Abi Billy goat, Bill gates rather, said them sef dey surprised say covid no hit Africa like dem judging by our living conditions?
Is it only Africans complaining about the vaccines, why can't she take our her issues on her fellow peeps too?

Abeg leave this racist peeps who worth nothing among their peers who are smart, she's saying African is worthless yet they can't keep their hands off its resources and it's bright minds, nobody in the world has monopoly over everything buddy, we all need each other for one thing or the other.

Saying we don't produce kwa,we are blessed with resources and bright minds, unfortunately we are cursed with corrupt leaders who no dey hide their own and seek national development.

forget that crap she shelling out, there are peeps still thriving in the midst of the harsh economic conditions here making things small small all that's needed is adequate funding and better policies to encourage growth.

wetin we no fit produce for here kwa if we are given the right conditions? abi na agbo for malaria abi, same agbo peeps dey use gauge covid for here?

See peeps at our universities, many of them are sharp, give them funding and resources watch them blossom, I so much believe our people, leave all these racists peeps who think Africa is a country, if u never dey with myopic racist you no understand say lots of them are totally below you, bone geographic location Ja re.

We will rise above the blues, do your part, make i do mine, support each other, we grow together.

Omo I don leave here for una grin

1 Like

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by RealEzee(m): 10:02am On Jan 06, 2021
jesmond3945:
covid-19 is not our problem, it is a western problem. How do you expect us to fight with our resources when we have malaria, aids. Is just like saying cancer is an african problem when cancer is a huge problem in the west. Our scientists are doing a good job let us be proud of what we have achieved. Enough of letting whiteman disrespect us, we are human beings and not animals.
Abeg increase volume make them hear for back
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Rugaria: 11:36am On Jan 06, 2021
Aconomist:
That comment is the truth, you dumb monkey African. Wake up.
Enough of this nonsense..
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by jesmond3945: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2021
Isobug:

holdent toothbrush is produced by former md Nigerian breweries. Festus odimegwu

1 Like

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Rareoil(m): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
Aconomist:
That's the best thread I've seen all year. Africans are so worthless. Always playing the victim while producing nothing.

Are you a nigerian?
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Isobug: 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
RealEzee:
Abeg does Africa have the highest case of covid 19?with all the so called advancement she claimed why the covid dey kill them anyhow na? Abi Billy goat, Bill gates rather, said them sef dey surprised say covid no hit Africa like dem judging by our living conditions?
Is it only Africans complaining about the vaccines, why can't she take our her issues on her fellow peeps too?

Abeg leave this racist peeps who worth nothing among their peers who are smart, she's saying African is worthless yet they can't keep their hands off its resources and it's bright minds, nobody in the world has monopoly over everything buddy, we all need each other for one thing or the other.

Saying we don't produce kwa,we are blessed with resources and bright minds, unfortunately we are cursed with corrupt leaders who no dey hide their own and seek national development.

forget that crap she shelling out, there are peeps still thriving in the midst of the harsh economic conditions here making things small small all that's needed is adequate funding and better policies to encourage growth.

wetin we no fit produce for here kwa if we are given the right conditions? abi na agbo for malaria abi, same agbo peeps dey use gauge covid for here?

See peeps at our universities, many of them are sharp, give them funding and resources watch them blossom, I so much believe our people, leave all these racists peeps who think Africa is a country, if u never dey with myopic racist you no understand say lots of them are totally below you, bone geographic location Ja re.

We will rise above the blues, do your part, make i do mine, support each other, we grow together.

Omo I don leave here for una grin
And they can also manufacture Aircrafts and marine Vessels undecided
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by RealEzee(m): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
Isobug:

ofcourse buddy
Fund our peeps n watch them blossom, u think it's not possible? For me it's very much possible, we have peeps thriving in different areas aside entertainment in the west and why? Funding!! Trainings!!
Underestimate Naija peeps at your own peril buddy, abi u dey feel plane and vessel na Whiteman magic? Lol, give equal opportunity to our brilliant boys n girls here n they will dazzle the world.

Omo make i drink this viju wheat finish grin
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by 234four: 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
[s]
LegendHero:
It is what it is!

No comment.
[/s]
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by 234four: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
[s]
LegendHero:

You’re really angry and I could understand your grievances.

The reason we do well in systems we don’t fully control is because we are outnumbered by sane people in those systems.

If you move Africans in large numbers such that they outnumber other people in the system they don’t fully control, they will wreck the system.

That’s a fact!
[/s]
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Aconomist: 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
jesmond3945:
just because a white woman said so, a human being called you worthless and you accepted it. You are a big fool.
I'm not like the rest of you Africans. I have a brain.
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Aconomist: 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
illicit:
What am I doing in Africa for God's sake
Dying.
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by jesmond3945: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
Aconomist:
I'm not like the rest of you Africans. I have a brain.
work on yourself esteem bro. I live and work with white people, their is nothing special, they are human beings just like you and me. Just they have an accountable government by the way why are we practicing democracy a system of government that is alien to Africa?

1 Like

Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Aconomist: 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
jesmond3945:
work on yourself esteem bro. I live and work with white people, their is nothing special, they are human beings just like you and me. Just they have an accountable government by the way why are we practicing democracy a system of government that is alien to Africa?
I'm not talking about myself. I'm talking about other Nigerians. You people have failed me. But that doesn't lower my personal self-esteem because if every Nigerian had a mind like me, the country would be better than Switzerland. But you Nigerians are too weak, corrupt and disorganized.
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by jesmond3945: 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
Isobug:

who is manufacturing the christmas tree used in drilling and the marine vessel in the Niger delta? you people have a very big problem and that is poverty of the mind. If we had a good government most of the things we import, will be manufactured by Nigerians. Afterall, Uk import aircrafts.
Re: White Lady Drags The African Continent by Aconomist: 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
jesmond3945:
who is manufacturing the christmas tree used in drilling and the marine vessel in the Niger delta? you people have a very big problem and that is poverty of the mind. If we had a good government most of the things we import, will be manufactured by Nigerians. Afterall, Uk import aircrafts.
It's 2020 and Nigeria doesn't have stable electricity. I can't even blame the government anymore. Do you think whites would tolerate such a nonsense situation without revolution? Never. Black people have a suffer and smiling mentality where you tolerate unbearable levels of nonsense, and that's why the whole world came to Africa to find slaves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? / How Do You Cure Depression? / Last Longer On Bed Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.