Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Near Death Experience PT1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Near Death Experience PT1 (174 Views)

Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm / Jesus Christ In Near-death Experience Stories / MUST READ: Doctor Narrates His Lovely And Scary Near-death Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Near Death Experience PT1 by Naxtrad(m): 2:40am On Jan 06, 2021
Share Your Near Death Experience If Any... PT2 Is Mine! HappyNewYear All
Re: Near Death Experience PT1 by chatinent: 3:00am On Jan 06, 2021
Reading comment.
Re: Near Death Experience PT1 by buttlover(m): 3:04am On Jan 06, 2021
op start yours
Re: Near Death Experience PT1 by Toktee(m): 7:54am On Jan 06, 2021
Last year July while on our way to Benue state for my kid brothers wedding we encounter four hours holdup that took us to 11pm.

After we finally escaped the hold up we passed three checkpoints and behold the fourth one, a young man in military attire, dressed combat ready we could only see his eyeballs.

He asked us to stop, we stop exchange greetings and the next order came..
Oya cut your light!
I said cut your light!!

Everywhere became silence like grave yard..

The next order came..

Boys!

Young boys of about 20 to 22 emerged from the bush wielding jack knifes of different kind, we were order to line up in front of our car while the check continue.

While this was going on, the leader was busy firing in the air while standing close to me, anytime be fire ground shakes.. this guy was busy saying we are not here for joke.

My first time of seeing an Ak47 rifle in action.. I asked God to forgive me my sins before I will see his face cos we were not sure of their next action.

I vowed never to travel at night again.

(1) (Reply)

The Lords Chosen: Six Months Breast Lump Disappeared Upon Hearing God's Word / Ogun Begins 2021 Hajj Registration / Marry Who You Need Not Who You Want Or Who Others Want For You Don't Marry...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.