Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,698 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother (65999 Views)

Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos / Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by foleskay(m): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Haba!
Toyota Camry 2003-2005 is 1.550m, even the leather interior is 1.650m as at 29th December, 2020 on Copart with the current $ exchange rate.
Funny thing is: the car is cheaper than Toyota Corolla 2003-2007 and it's more durable with a long lasting 2.0ltr -2.4ltr engine.
It serves a nuclear family more than a Corolla.

Lol. Interesting. No wonder its so common. Just bearing big daddy for nothing grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
And u tellin us y
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by 234four: 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
[s]
Kestolove:
Dix is not a car, it's a motor
[/s]
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by 234four: 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
[s]
Exc2000:
cool

His brother started 2021 for him on a good note

Apart from acting and endorsement deals, odunade has a private school, nursery to Secondary, a fueling station and other investment

[/s]
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by 234four: 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
[s]
post=97769144:
The Real and Original BIG BROTHER NIGERIA!!!

Laycon still dey learn.........

Btw,
Good members of Nairaland,
One day in this Year 2021
Your mom will ask you for 10K,
But you will send her 100K!

#JustBelieve.

Happy New Year y'all!

We Rise!!

If u come wan talk nko?
Emeka, which bicycle tyre your Big brother Chukwudi don buy for you before?
Instead make u keep shut, na so so bad belle and hatred 24/7.
Dey make people call us name anyhow.
Shame on you!
[/s]
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by Dollypie20(f): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
I'm just knowing now that they're brothers o.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by Goldwine1(f): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
God please give me the strength and bless my hustle to surprise my mother...
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by snoopz: 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
ArticleBeast:
Wic one you buy give your brother?
let me requote, wetin him brother don buy for him
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by snoopz: 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
ArticleBeast:
Wic one you buy give your brother?
let me rephrase, wetin him brother don buy for him
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by Drone95(m): 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Congrats to him and the BRAND new Car
brand new uk used car grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by Oloki: 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
erinalex:

The way some people reasons, is alarming.

It is still a very big deal.

You talk as if, once someone is rich, he/she authomaticaly becomes a nice fellow .

There're millions of rich people around, that will not even part away with motorcycle.

How many rich people did you see around, that dash out cars to their siblings ?

So, Odunlade you do well and it's a BIg Deal

may I know why you take my post so personal? everybody is entitle to his/her opinion. it would have be better to ready and pass than this your analysis that doesn't add value to anything
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by erinalex: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2021
Oloki:

may I know why you take my post so personal? everybody is entitle to his/her opinion. it would have be better to ready and pass than this your analysis that doesn't add value to anything

Since you also failed to read and pass, the good deed that Odunlade did;

but rather choose to comment and down played his action;

I also have the right to pass comment on your post.

You have to grow up

This is social media, once you post anything whether good or bad, be courageous and expect variance opinion.

Enjoy your day
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by lizdammy: 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Bro, I don't just write things I don't have detailed fact about.
A close friend bought one clean title on Copart in November with the total cost including shipping, clearing and driving it to ijebu ode at 1.550m

Shipping was $1300 @#400 to $1=400k
Clearing at Grimaldi was 450k ( Agent was an in-law). Altogether, landing cost was 850k.
Most of these cars are not as expensive as the price car dealers put on them here in Nigeria.
If you have a domiciliary account or have anyone who has it. It's better that way.
Just go to Copart and comb the site.
People bring in accidented cars with salvage certificates and pay peanuts at the port.
Wow!!
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by udatso: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Haba!
Toyota Camry 2003-2005 is 1.550m, even the leather interior is 1.650m as at 29th December, 2020 on Copart with the current $ exchange rate.
Funny thing is: the car is cheaper than Toyota Corolla 2003-2007 and it's more durable with a long lasting 2.0ltr -2.4ltr engine.
It serves a nuclear family more than a Corolla.
Please sir. What's the difference between the Camry 2005 and 2006. They all look similar to me
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
udatso:

Please sir. What's the difference between the Camry 2005 and 2006. They all look similar to me

I guess the sound system build, front fog lights & backlight tho not so sure.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by udatso: 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

I guess the sound system build, front fog lights & backlight tho not so sure.

Thanks so much. What of full option. What does it mean?
Re: Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
udatso:

Thanks so much. What of full option. What does it mean?

The full option car comes with more features than the basic one e.g heated seats, car windows control, cruise control etc

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo’s Daughter, Valerie Begins NYSC Programme (Photos) / Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement / Kate Henshaw Shares Video Of Floods In Dolphin Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.