Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

3 BIG Mistakes - Don't Go Back To School Without Doing These 3 Things First - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 BIG Mistakes - Don't Go Back To School Without Doing These 3 Things First (2375 Views)

In Osun State, Pupils Go To School Without Uniform (pictures) / Can One Attend Law School Without A Degree In Law? / Can I Get Admission Into School Without Doing Post Utme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 BIG Mistakes - Don't Go Back To School Without Doing These 3 Things First by ThePawn(m): 6:50am On Jan 06, 2021
*I have a little surprise (gift) for you at the end of this post* wink
Many students make the mistake of thinking that gaining admission is the most important part of it, without realizing that going to school comes with extra challenges - big ones.
As a student, you need to ensure that you're in control of your
* Academics
* Relationships
* Money

It doesn't matter who you are, if you don't get good at these three things school is not going to be fun.
In fact, you would be wasting your time and money, and would even regret going to school. You need to understand how to
* get high GP - without paying lecturers money
* Talk to strangers, make friends, and even find love - because you have emotions, and need support. And
* Make extra money for yourself (unless you have very rich parents)

Many students think the approach that got them through Secondary school can get them through university, but they are wrong.
I have seen people who performed poorly in Secondary school excel in the University, and those who excel in secondary school fail in the UniversityThis is because in secondary school
* You are mostly competing against your classmates: They say, "if you have one eye, you are the leader of the blind people". But in school, you are competing against your own self.
* You probably live with your parents, or a boarding school with cleaners and seniors to organize you. In the University, you are all alone and would have to take care of yourself. Can you live with a roommate, or all by yourself for 4 years or more? I see many people changing countless roommates and it makes me laugh.
* You have to manage your money: you must choose how much you spend on food, clothes, textbooks, and fun. If you screw this up, well, you would suffer it. Unless you have very rich parents or know how to make money for yourself in school

Good news for you, after spending 5 years in school, I have decided to teach students the exact working steps that I used to
* Raise my GP to stratospheric heights
* Built strong and Healthy relationship - that lasted beyond school
* Made, and keep making money in school and beyond

All you have to is connect with me on WhatsApp, and I'll tell you all you need to know, all for you. I'm doing this because I struggled in school and think it would be really nice if I can help others out - I wish someone had done the same for me.
There is also a gift waiting for you
Say Hi by clicking the link below
Mr. David+234 8134162353
smiley

1 Like

Re: 3 BIG Mistakes - Don't Go Back To School Without Doing These 3 Things First by Mcsenior(m): 6:52am On Jan 06, 2021
In addition, permit me to add this:

The best time to invest in your future is now. While you study, there are lots of lucrative skills and businesses out there you can learn on a part time.

IT skills, vocational skills, agric business and value chain and lots more. Don't stop at one, acquire as many as you can, now that you are young, your brain can assimilate so many things.

Think about it, you don't have to wait till you graduate before you start making money. Start thinking like an entrepreneur, don't join others who will start looking for jobs after graduation.

Many who are even working today, there monthly take home pay can't even take them to the bus stop.

You can get full details of the list of vocations you can learn fast and start making money on my thread with the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6320025/biggest-job-opportunity-oyo-state
Re: 3 BIG Mistakes - Don't Go Back To School Without Doing These 3 Things First by projecttopics2: 8:02am On Jan 06, 2021
hmmm
Re: 3 BIG Mistakes - Don't Go Back To School Without Doing These 3 Things First by hstar: 10:57am On Jan 06, 2021
Alright
Re: 3 BIG Mistakes - Don't Go Back To School Without Doing These 3 Things First by eazycliq: 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
This is not something I should have shared online. But for any person that sees it,Kudos!
If you are a serious minded person, you should start making over 20k every weekly on propays after this.
You can start today with a one time registration fee of 1500 OR 2000 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.

Re: 3 BIG Mistakes - Don't Go Back To School Without Doing These 3 Things First by eazycliq: 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
[This is not something I should have shared online. But for any person that sees it,Kudos!
If you are a serious minded person, you should start making over 20k every weekly on propays after this.
You can start today with a one time registration fee of 1500 OR 2000 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.

Re: 3 BIG Mistakes - Don't Go Back To School Without Doing These 3 Things First by Loris576(m): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
you have posted it
Re: 3 BIG Mistakes - Don't Go Back To School Without Doing These 3 Things First by ThePawn(m): 4:23am On Jan 20, 2021
Posted what?
The book?
Loris576:
you have posted it
Re: 3 BIG Mistakes - Don't Go Back To School Without Doing These 3 Things First by ThePawn(m): 12:54am On Jan 22, 2021
ThePawn:
*I have a little surprise (gift) for you at the end of this post* wink
Many students make the mistake of thinking that gaining admission is the most important part of it, without realizing that going to school comes with extra challenges - big ones.
As a student, you need to ensure that you're in control of your
* Academics
* Relationships
* Money

It doesn't matter who you are, if you don't get good at these three things school is not going to be fun.
In fact, you would be wasting your time and money, and would even regret going to school. You need to understand how to
* get high GP - without paying lecturers money
* Talk to strangers, make friends, and even find love - because you have emotions, and need support. And
* Make extra money for yourself (unless you have very rich parents)

Many students think the approach that got them through Secondary school can get them through university, but they are wrong.
I have seen people who performed poorly in Secondary school excel in the University, and those who excel in secondary school fail in the UniversityThis is because in secondary school
* You are mostly competing against your classmates: They say, "if you have one eye, you are the leader of the blind people". But in school, you are competing against your own self.
* You probably live with your parents, or a boarding school with cleaners and seniors to organize you. In the University, you are all alone and would have to take care of yourself. Can you live with a roommate, or all by yourself for 4 years or more? I see many people changing countless roommates and it makes me laugh.
* You have to manage your money: you must choose how much you spend on food, clothes, textbooks, and fun. If you screw this up, well, you would suffer it. Unless you have very rich parents or know how to make money for yourself in school

Good news for you, after spending 5 years in school, I have decided to teach students the exact working steps that I used to
* Raise my GP to stratospheric heights
* Built strong and Healthy relationship - that lasted beyond school
* Made, and keep making money in school and beyond

And it's all FREE
All you have to is connect with me on WhatsApp, and I'll give the full course for free, all for you. I'm doing this because I struggled in school and think it would be really nice if I can help others out - I wish someone had done the same for me.
There is also a gift waiting for you as you join the group - and the group is getting filled
Join now
Mr. David+234 8134162353
smiley

Still open
Re: 3 BIG Mistakes - Don't Go Back To School Without Doing These 3 Things First by ThePawn(m): 1:04am On Jan 26, 2021
Class is open
You're invited

Join using this LINK

Re: 3 BIG Mistakes - Don't Go Back To School Without Doing These 3 Things First by ThePawn(m): 6:48am On Feb 20, 2021
Join Us Today
ThePawn:
Class is open
You're invited

Join using this LINK
Re: 3 BIG Mistakes - Don't Go Back To School Without Doing These 3 Things First by bluefilm: 7:10am On Feb 20, 2021
Story for the gods

(1) (Reply)

Has Tinubu Signed The LGBT Agreement? Na wa o / Unn Post-ume Result Is Out! / Uni Ilorin Addmission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.