Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) (14339 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos In Talks With COVID-19 Vaccine Manufacturers / How I Survived COVID-19 — Geoffery Onyeama / Coronavirus: Governor Akeredolu Features In Skit To Sensitize Public On COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by prophetfire: 10:30am On Jan 06, 2021
pretyval:
So na china own una wan collect? Useless people
. My dear, China of all places. UK and US dem no see. Anyway I no go follow chuk am.
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by BigGuava: 10:32am On Jan 06, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today.....

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 06, 2021
]
OChimex:

I imagine how stupid one can be to be able to defend Nigeria government.

Thanks for implying that I am stu''d wise old man.

Really, what's your problem. ? Do you abuse everyone you know and don't know?

None if those politicians will take the Chinese shitty vaccine. They will all go for either the American or UK own. Na zombies like you and other poor masses they are buying the shitty vaccine from China for.

So why do you use a china made phone, china made laptop, etc?

Plus, do we have the facility to store the American vaccine at -70 degrees celsius.? I doubt.

Plus, we most likely would still get the American and British vaccine...at cheap prices. Especially as the AU is negotiating

China we all know have no standard, they can make a very low standard for useless Africans, because they don't value blacks.

But you still use a China made phone, or a phone with componets made in China...yes, including your Apple phone...

The government only going for the ones they will benefit

So? Vote out APC and PDP next time.

P.S
1.Japan used to make useless products, now they are quite powerful

2.At the moment, we don't know if any of the vaccines works well...that's going to take some decades in the future.

3.Next time, if you must quote me, and you choose to abuse me, I will have no issues reporting you to the moderators. I did not abuse you , yet you called me stup''d.
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by pretyval: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2021
Dem say na by force oooo...

prophetfire:
. My dear, China of all places. UK and US dem no see. Anyway I no go follow chuk am.
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 06, 2021
seguno2:

See excuse of lazy youths shocked
How much oil is China & India known for?
What is the population of the two countries

They are known for industrial development, and also for paying their power bills on time..and exporting industrial products whose prices they can control....thought hey still have massive poverty (China and india)

Nigeria? We prefer to export raw materials and share the limited money we earn among ourselves...meanwhile companies in Europe and Asia make products worth billions from those products.

APC and PDP have no plan or idea for how we can get to be like the industrial world...which is why I don't support either of them

And I don't like being called a lazy youth, by the way. I do my part , and I don't support this government or past ones. Thank you.
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by Stevedegreat(m): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2021
Oh this same China accused of conspiracy theory Naija want to do covid19 business with?
China is wiser than Nigeria, can even manipulate processes. I thought would be WHO to circulate the vaccine since they (WHO) are the ones tested the vaccine fit for consumption?
Nobody should trust China on this issue of covid19 or vaccine.

1 Like

Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by bobolaga: 10:40am On Jan 06, 2021
You are in touch with China for covi 19 vaccine, i am sorry for African, we have been sold out,so we can't produce vaccine for our use, all what we know is to travel to Dubai and UK and carried beautiful ladies, are we planning for future of our children at all, Gadarfi of Libya have said for a very long time, that they will create virus and provides vaccine, if not the poor ones, African has been sold out, the poor ones that can't avoid to buy nose mask of 5k, take courage and sew clothing materials for them selves, i think the westerner world will take note of this, please, help me send back to Africa those families of our past and present political office holder back to Africa so that child abuse, ritualist, kidnapping, terrorism, cultism and banditry will stop.
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by slimshady1000: 10:41am On Jan 06, 2021
Urgent 2k government,
Urgent 2k leaders,
We don turn urgent 2k Nation...
Nigeria sabi beg,
Beg God, the UK, US, Russia, Niger Republic, Ghana, SA, Ayilara, Ogugu, Amadiohia smh
Very shameful,
I mean shameless people!!!
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by Germi9: 10:52am On Jan 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by Fmghewzy(m): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2021
plaetton:

Lol.
But you take made in India drugs, made in Thailand rice, made in Vietnam noodles, made in Sri Lanka shirts, made in Cambodia spices.
Abeg, stop deceiving yourself.

When will have sense ,chinese are evil and never to be trusted.

I will rather take a vaccine from tanzania than a vaccine from China.
Very useless set of people,see how much problem they caused the entire world,all because of their greed and self-centeredness.
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by obicmag(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2021
vaccine is not for me and my household. The Lord said He will preserve me and my household.
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by Fmghewzy(m): 11:08am On Jan 06, 2021
Claudiusdeux:
]

P.S

3.Next time, if you must quote me, and you choose to abuse me, I will have no issues reporting you to the moderators. I did not abuse you , yet you called me stup''d.

He is very right for calling you stupid,of all the people to take a vaccine from,it is now China.
You are mad self, idiot.

Or leaders are selling us out to this Chinese bastards, you are here opening your foolish mouth to talk nonsense
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by OChimex: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2021
Claudiusdeux:
]

Really, what's your problem. ? Do you abuse everyone you know and don't know?

So why do you use a china made phone, china made laptop, etc?

Plus, do we have the facility to store the American vaccine at -70 degrees celsius.? I doubt.

Plus, we most likely would still get the American and British vaccine...at cheap prices. Especially as the AU is negotiating

But you still use a China made phone, or a phone with componets made in China...yes, including your Apple phone...

So? Vote out APC and PDP next time.

P.S
1.Japan used to make useless products, now they are quite powerful

2.At the moment, we don't know if any of the vaccines works well...that's going to take some decades in the future.

First I apologize for implying such words on you. But to be honest with you I usually get livid and lose it, and it beats my imagination how someone who is an adult could find a defense for a usuless govt that have shown time without number that they hate their citizens and will care less if they all die.

First, I don't use chinese by choice and mostly my items are not China products. No way I will choose Chinese product over US or any other country. From A to Z. I don't use their product if I have alternative.

And second, Japan is never known for substandard products. Never. Go verify.

You ask if nigeria have the facility. where have you been storing all the vaccines in the country? Polio, immunization and the rest? Govt controls these not individuals so they can afford the storage Facility. so yo get -70 degrees is now a rocket science? Deep freezer is -100. So what's the big deal?

You said you dont know if any of the vaccines works, so the Chinese own you want to buy works abi?

Apple is not a Chinese product. And even in China, Chinese big boys don't use Chinese products, from wrist watch to jewelries to phones, cars, wears etc.

Vote out who? Does your vote count?

Conclusion. Your type deserve Nigeria govt. Birds of a feather.
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by Originalsly: 11:11am On Jan 06, 2021
PROPHETmichael:

Till date, there is no report of anybody receiving vaccine in China despite being the starting of the virus. All they did was extreme lock down and today, Whuhan is free from the virus.

On point.

China is not vaccinating its citizens.... has long been back to normal... COVID-19 is history... so why are we begging for vaccines they have not used on their citizens? Why do we need vaccines?... where is their second wave?.. and why China is now never in the news when it comes to COVID-19?

Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by Organs(m): 11:17am On Jan 06, 2021
Our leaders are shameless, so we cannot even try to develop the vaccine?
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by chosenange(m): 11:17am On Jan 06, 2021
Must it be China ?, why not United States Of America.?
I just hope the vaccine will not be duplicate or its potency reduced. I hope ,this vaccine should be free? there wiil be a check and balances before its been sold to the public !!!!.
We Pfizer Company in Nigeria ,we can go thru them as their company in USA is one of the companies autourised to produce the vaccine.

My dear Minister , do it well and let it be speedily implemented rather than anouncing it, lets we Nigerians feel this government thru you.

I rest my futher comments, Lets Wait>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!

Thanks

Magnus
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by seguno2: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2021
Claudiusdeux:
They are known for industrial development, and also for paying their power bills on time..and exporting industrial products whose prices they can control....thought hey still have massive poverty (China and india)

Nigeria? We prefer to export raw materials and share the limited money we earn among ourselves...meanwhile companies in Europe and Asia make products worth billions from those products.

APC and PDP have no plan or idea for how we can get to be like the industrial world...which is why I don't support either of them

And I don't like being called a lazy youth, by the way. I do my part , and I don't support this government or past ones. Thank you.

Can you please explain why you are not a very lazy youth, if you have allowed APC and PDP plus other past governments at the local, state and federal levels to rule you?
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by seguno2: 11:24am On Jan 06, 2021
Claudiusdeux:

China and India have massive poverty compared to Nigeria
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by plaetton: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2021
Fmghewzy:

When will have sense ,chinese are evil and never to be trusted.

I will rather take a vaccine from tanzania than a vaccine from China.
Very useless set of people,see how much problem they caused the entire world,all because of their greed and self-centeredness.

You're ignorance is an embarrassment.
You are from the most evil cesspit of corruption, fraud, and violence, and here you are calling another race evil.
Hypocrisy and complex ignorance are made and bred in Nigeria.
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by planetx: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2021
You have to be insane as a Nigerian to take a Chinese vaccine. This useless corrupt bastards so called Nigerian leaders are just going to use as a human guinea pig and crash test dummies for the Chinese
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by JONSYN7154: 11:42am On Jan 06, 2021
Did you say Chinko vaccine? shocked Did you say Chinko vaccine?
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2021
Claudiusdeux:

Because we are not a rich country

We produce the same amount of oil as the United Arab emirates...for a population twenty times that of the UAE.

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!!!
I have been observing your comments on this thread. You are a political paid agent
But it is a pity that you can only deceive gullible people
Keep hiding behind that fake account
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by Fmghewzy(m): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2021
plaetton:

You're ignorance is an embarrassment.
You are from the most evil cesspit of corruption, fraud, and violence, and here you are calling another race evil.
Hypocrisy and complex ignorance are made and bred in Nigeria.

You foolishness is the real embarrassment.

You spill trash, you skip the topic , the chinese are evil set of people who don't mean well for anyone.
Who the fuvk are you, what do you know.

Here calling someone ignorant,slowpoke.

Just the way our forefathers asslicked the whites, and they exploited us.

You want to repeat the same,born FOOL!!
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by ibuildstuff(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2021
PROPHETmichael:
Till date, there is no report of anybody receiving vaccine in China despite being the starting of the virus. All they did was extreme lock down and today, Whuhan is free from the virus.
Who told u, dey there dey wait, b4 there will finish the vaccine, u nor go know.
Various rich countries are taking the vaccine, Israel has given 10 percent if it's citizen.
B4 Nigeria will have hope of this vaccine, 2024 go reach.
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by Reeses: 11:59am On Jan 06, 2021
All we do is to consuming and beg ..We should be producing our own vacines if those useless wicked rotten old people would have invested in our smart youths..I am ashamed of being black we are totally useless to this planet earth.We dont contribute anything to this world Bleep!!
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by igbesachick: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
china vaccine is expensive, even the chinese government has not yet regulated a market price , and china dithers on whether the vaccine should be free and nationally inoculated , due to its costs.

anyway, the top officials of china health and hygiene department have been inoculated and it was proved safe.
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by Drthobbie: 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
Must it be China vaccine?! There are 2-3 other approved vaccines with better efficacy ratings than the China approved vaccine.
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by KosiGee(m): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
Emmanuel950:
Na that chinese vaccine go kpai una. Watch how our politicians and big men will get it for them and their families only for them to discover that it has adverse effects.

Politicians and Nigerian government would get the BioNTECH, Pfizer vaccine then they would get the Chinese version for the masses.

1 Like

Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by plaetton: 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fmghewzy:

You foolishness is the real embarrassment.

You spill trash, you skip the topic , the chinese are evil set of people who don't mean well for anyone.
Who the fuvk are you, what do you know.

Here calling someone ignorant,slowpoke.

Just the way our forefathers asslicked the whites, and they exploited us.

You want to repeat the same,born FOOL!!
Shut up dia.
If your very evil leaders had invested in education and science, you would be producing your own vaccines.
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
That's why chinese full here without visa maltreating citizens
Yeye FG has sold nigerians
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by John4B: 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
am not taking anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Whats Staph Called In Yoruba Language / Help Itchy Bumps On My Penis And Scrutom / Should Non-doctors Head health Institutions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.