Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

NIMC Mobile App: You Can Verify Your NIN On The NIMC Mobile ID-App - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NIMC Mobile App: You Can Verify Your NIN On The NIMC Mobile ID-App (59470 Views)

One Mobile Phone App You Can't Live Without? / How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) / How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Mobile App: You Can Verify Your NIN On The NIMC Mobile ID-App by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
The link or app is obsolete.. Doesn't connect with NIN.. Error messages
Re: NIMC Mobile App: You Can Verify Your NIN On The NIMC Mobile ID-App by Uzyvicks(f): 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
honsule:

u can only add number. u can't edit your current number
please how do I add the current number
Re: NIMC Mobile App: You Can Verify Your NIN On The NIMC Mobile ID-App by thunder74(m): 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
Done

1 Like

Re: NIMC Mobile App: You Can Verify Your NIN On The NIMC Mobile ID-App by BluntCrazeMan: 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
thunder74:
Done
That means, it had started working again
Re: NIMC Mobile App: You Can Verify Your NIN On The NIMC Mobile ID-App by RobbStark(m): 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
stalwart123:
grin

@OP, you just copy and paste information any how. This app is not working yet.

After it requests to confirm your your number that's the end.

NIMC is a bunch of rookies.

I thought I was the only one having such ish.
I entered my NIN, and the thing is saying wrong number like I don't know how to enter numbers again.

Maybe I will have to delete the app from ma fone
Re: NIMC Mobile App: You Can Verify Your NIN On The NIMC Mobile ID-App by honsule(m): 6:19am On Jan 12, 2021
Uzyvicks:
please how do I add the current number

The current number is automatically added. If u want to add other numbers go to "my devices" icon and just add
Re: NIMC Mobile App: You Can Verify Your NIN On The NIMC Mobile ID-App by honsule(m): 6:20am On Jan 12, 2021
When I tried to add my last number. I get error. Otp mismatch. Tried another number. Same error. Can anybody relate with this error?
Re: NIMC Mobile App: You Can Verify Your NIN On The NIMC Mobile ID-App by Aiddn: 9:18am On Jan 15, 2021
i am still waiting for the SMS from them for USER ID and OTP till now

1 Like

Re: NIMC Mobile App: You Can Verify Your NIN On The NIMC Mobile ID-App by Chookym(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2021
Tried but didnt get any sms after the expiration of the time
Re: NIMC Mobile App: You Can Verify Your NIN On The NIMC Mobile ID-App by IMAliyu(m): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Tried the app today, seems to be working now.
Re: NIMC Mobile App: You Can Verify Your NIN On The NIMC Mobile ID-App by donMIG(m): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
Only thing I've been getting from this app is ERROR
Re: NIMC Mobile App: You Can Verify Your NIN On The NIMC Mobile ID-App by Explorers(m): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
Keep trying, maybe network/traffic.

Trying since last week, sometimes it takes the otp/user Id about 1hr to deliver and session would've expired.

Finally this evening.
Re: NIMC Mobile App: You Can Verify Your NIN On The NIMC Mobile ID-App by cassyrooy(m): 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
Explorers:

Keep trying, maybe network/traffic.

Trying since last week, sometimes it takes the otp/user Id about 1hr to deliver and session would've expired.

Finally this evening.
Please remove the attached image on this post, I've made out your year of birth, surname and other name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMC Mobile App: You Can Verify Your NIN On The NIMC Mobile ID-App by barryatunde: 5:02am On Aug 17, 2023
sad shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Checkout Best Phones Under 40,000 Naira In August 2017 / How To Get Your Sim Regisration Activated Within 30 Minutes. / Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.