Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Top 7 Highest Grossing And Popular Nollywood Movies That Made The Year 2020!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 7 Highest Grossing And Popular Nollywood Movies That Made The Year 2020!! (255 Views)

Top 7 Young And Upcoming Nigerian Musicians [photos] / Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) / Reginal Daniel Vs Emanualla: Who Is More Beautiful And Popular(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 7 Highest Grossing And Popular Nollywood Movies That Made The Year 2020!! by blessedguy300: 8:39am On Jan 06, 2021
As the new year begins, its evident to look at some of the greatest and amazing Nollywood movies that were released in the previous year 2020.

Nollywood movies have grown from what it used to be and has greatly improved in their delivery of creative, well directed and well scripted movies.

Indeed producers, directors and actors had put in a lot of hardwork, creativity and in making sure we get the best of the best movies in 2020.

Here is a rundown of top 10 Nollywood movies that trended and grossed in 2020.

7. THE EVIL QUEEN!!

This movie brings a different plot from the regular Nigeria Epic or Royal movies. The cast is totally different from the regular Nollywood movies cast and gave the movie and amazing appeal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeX-XRnog2Q&t=10934s
Re: Top 7 Highest Grossing And Popular Nollywood Movies That Made The Year 2020!! by blessedguy300: 8:40am On Jan 06, 2021
6. FASCINATING ATTENTION!

This movie features Ray Emordi and Aduuni Ade and it's about a man whose love life and marriage is in wreck. Very nice movie and full of thrilling moments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEJ2hWjSyGQ&t=2s
Re: Top 7 Highest Grossing And Popular Nollywood Movies That Made The Year 2020!! by blessedguy300: 8:40am On Jan 06, 2021
5. ENTANGLED EMOTIONS!!

Actor Leonard really did justice to this movie. Giving it an amazing delivery and captivating acting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ae_F1C2P_A&t=391s
Re: Top 7 Highest Grossing And Popular Nollywood Movies That Made The Year 2020!! by blessedguy300: 8:41am On Jan 06, 2021
4. TEARS OF PAIN!

This little actresses always deliver when it comes to dishing out good moves and their movies are always topnotch. This movie tells the story of a broken home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAaWX94kl4
Re: Top 7 Highest Grossing And Popular Nollywood Movies That Made The Year 2020!! by blessedguy300: 8:41am On Jan 06, 2021
3. THE CRAZY MAID!!

This Mercy Johnson's movie is arguably one of the funniest movies out of Nollywood in 2020. Her acting were superb. The movie centres on a palace maid that is extremely funny and comic. Click to watch below below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM7X-ejlJSI&t=2559s
Re: Top 7 Highest Grossing And Popular Nollywood Movies That Made The Year 2020!! by blessedguy300: 8:42am On Jan 06, 2021
2. CITATION!

One of the greatest Movies to have been released in 2020. This movie depicts the struggles of a female students who is been cajoled by her lecturer to sleep with him before she passes her exams. The movies stars Temi Otedola in her first acting debut.

Re: Top 7 Highest Grossing And Popular Nollywood Movies That Made The Year 2020!! by Dathypebruv(m): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Top 7 Highest Grossing And Popular Nollywood Movies That Made The Year 2020!! by blessedguy300: 8:51am On Jan 06, 2021
1. OMO GHETTO:

Omo Ghetto is a movie directed, produced and acted by Funke Akindele. Its centred on two sisters who are opposite of each other in character. Really amazing movie to watch.

Comment and drop some of the Nollywood movies that Blew your mind in 2020

Re: Top 7 Highest Grossing And Popular Nollywood Movies That Made The Year 2020!! by yanabasee(m): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2021
Only "Citation"....

And I wasn't cool with the fact that Afolarin had to create scenes for his short brother.....

And his brother part was very irrelevant... His role there wasn't interesting....It was as if he wasn't really into the girl....Putting all the storyline to the professor and making it seems like the girl had interest on the professor, seemingly.

The rest of the listed movies are trash.... And I get to see Citation because I streamed it on my Netflix.....
Re: Top 7 Highest Grossing And Popular Nollywood Movies That Made The Year 2020!! by blessedguy300: 9:30am On Jan 06, 2021
yanabasee:
Only "Citation"....

And I wasn't cool with the fact that Afolarin had to create scenes for his short brother.....

And his brother part was very irrelevant... His role there wasn't interesting....It was as if he wasn't really into the girl....Putting all the storyline to the professor and making it seems like the girl had interest on the professor, seemingly.

The rest of the listed movies are trash.... And I get to see Citation because I streamed it on my Netflix.....

Yes the scene wasnt actually necessary but then citation was an awesome movie. Then again taste varies in movies cos a whole lot of people are actually rating OMO GHETTO than citation.

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Tests Negative For Coronavirus After 11 Days / Defamation: Filmmaker Tenders Apology Letter To Taaooma / WHAT IS NIN? Nigerians React Bitterly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.