Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed (1761 Views)

7-day 10% Steady Income Group / Kubeconcept Investors Forum / MBA Investors Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed by DBestDoc(f): 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
Vascovoice:

How do you mean? If this is how you label people as Scammers, then I will not hesitate to conclude that you are crazy upstairs and in urgent need of a Psychiatrist.
If you have anything against me or you Know me as a bad person, do not hesitate to expose me with facts to the world.
I repeat, You are a Mad man/woman. undecided

I’m crazy like you rightly wrote but sane enough to decipher real investments and Scam.

Here you are trying to lure people into your scam deal. Please, take your offer to your family.
Don’t come online to sell your scam to innocent people.

By the way, thank you for your diagnosis. It came free of charge, I didn’t need to pay for consultation after all.
Re: Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed by Joshua233: 6:07am On Jan 24, 2021
DBestDoc:

I’m crazy like you rightly wrote but sane enough to decipher real investments and Scam.

Here you are trying to lure people into your scam deal. Please, take your offer to your family.
Don’t come online to sell your scam to innocent people.

By the way, thank you for your diagnosis. It came free of charge, I didn’t need to pay for consultation after all.

Guy, just check people's testimonies online about binary income group. Can people all over the world be wrong, and only YOU right? You are just missing out.
Re: Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed by Omusadansa: 6:18am On Jan 24, 2021
Joshua233:

Guy, just check people's testimonies online about binary income group. Can people all over the world be wrong, and only YOU right? You are just missing out.

You dey mind that mumu? He is another Internally Displaced Person from MMM IDP Camp
-
Re: Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed by MohammedSah: 10:56am On Apr 06, 2021
Omusadansa:

You dey mind that mumu? He is another Internally Displaced Person from MMM IDP Camp
-
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Trade With Payoneer In Binance? / Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution / If I Invest 150k In Treasure Bill How Much Will I Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.