Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP (18999 Views)

LIVE UPDATES: Buhari Commissions Warri- Itakpe Railway / I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by poshestmina(f): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

She's a school administrator.

Buhari's survival funds must have surely benefitted a number of teachers in that school in one way or the other. They are to be paid 3 months salary. Free government money. First of its kind in Nigeria.

And yet, you come here to lambast this same government. SMH

Afibiṣoloore ni ẹ! Waa b'ẹru ẹ ni b'ode ... l'aipe l'aijina.

Read and comprehend my first post!
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by odonkoro: 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
None of my relatives have received grant from the this government; are we not Nigerians? Anyway, the foundation of the current government was laid on falsehood and propaganda. That is why a liar is the minister of information.
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by nnamdi640: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
investorMK:
hmm...

200k from FGN is enough money to start something little with

I also know of people that received 300,400,500... And above
Abeg how did you go about it?
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by Melaninprincess(f): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
LMAOO
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by Coinbased: 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
A lying pastor
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by chrisofem03: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
okosodo:
Those who received should indicate, because i know that these guys are liars

I have received 50k twice
Even got a whopping 400k on Covid-19 loan to boast my business.
Buhari is trying o
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by Bluntemperor: 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
Acekidc4:
Which Many Nigerians are you talking about. Are you Normal Sir

Audio Grant

Mind You I Apply for the Grant

My VP Osinbajo-over to you Sir.
Many Schools and family I know applied,they called them to confirm if the people and the business really exists and had discussions with some Staff but till tomorrow,nothing is done and is over a month now.We hope it is not that those you interviewed are brushed aside as being paid.No payments yet!
God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by Tekrify(m): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
Some of u guys are daft...
Where u deaf or blind when people applied .. only those who applied got it...if u didn't apply please keep quiet
emmydee:
Absolutely clueless administration.
You sent 30k to less that 2% of Nigerians and you jumping up that you have done a great thing. Very clueless indeed.
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by Tekrify(m): 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ur just pained....take ur medicine will ya..
The point is this is 100 percent true and people can testify..the headline doesn't refer to insecurity..
lexy2014:

No wonder d govt perpetrates & allows "Insecurities ,killings,protesters massacre,bandits ,high rates of kidnapping , hardship,severe poverty ,gross unemployment,youth killing and hunger" so that folks like u can see 30k as salvation. It's evident that d suffering in d country is meant to bastardize ur thinking so u can see crumbs falling from d table in d midst of plenty as what u are entitled to
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by Tekrify(m): 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
U don't have to blaim government for ur misfortune all the time grin grin grin..
Cuz am sure if u received one of those 500k grant...u won't rant like thus
MrNipplesLover:
which Nigerians?

what a stupid fake ass leaders.

can u imagine!

Osinbajo, you and Buhari, Ogun kill all of una together.

incompetent criminal bastards!
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by Tekrify(m): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
U don't have to blaim government for ur misfortune all the time grin grin grin..
Cuz am sure if u received one of those 500k grant...u won't rant like this
MrNipplesLover:
which Nigerians?

what a stupid fake ass leaders.

can u imagine!

Osinbajo, you and Buhari, Ogun kill all of una together.

incompetent criminal bastards!
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by Inyali1joseph: 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
The people's VP God bless you imponderably for such a great job, testimonies everywhere.
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by prigoz(m): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
ojokolax:
This is commendable
When I said that some us are over mumu,it is as if I am insulting them. How can anybody that sucked his mother's breast, opens his gutter mouth to commend audio grant, even our so called pastor VP, you are a total disappointment to christiandom. Tufia

Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by investorMK(m): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
nnamdi640:
Abeg how did you go about it?
it's CBN survival fund.... We did the registration last year may....
I received my payment November
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by Terver90: 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
Acekidc4:
Which Many Nigerians are you talking about. Are you Normal Sir

Audio Grant

Mind You I Apply for the Grant
pleease stop such wicked falsification, I and my employees are benefactors, GOD bless the federal republic of nigeria amen. It was absolutely transparent, I dont know anybody there. I commend the federal government for this, thank federal govt for improving and saving lives.
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by geokay777(m): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
okosodo:
MY immediate younger brother was a beneficiary of the said grant.
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
I actually received 50k grant on December 24th. Hoping to see January and February too grin
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by Techm8: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
This is audio grants. Still not seen 1 beneficiary in the flesh. Well, with the little I save with iNEST for rainy days aka emergencies, I don't need to bother with any non existent grants

Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by bestseyi: 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
only God can save us from this evil people
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by lexy2014: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
Tekrify:
Ur just pained....take ur medicine will ya..
The point is this is 100 percent true and people can testify..the headline doesn't refer to insecurity..

Can u negate anything I said here?:

"No wonder d govt perpetrates & allows "Insecurities ,killings,protesters massacre,bandits ,high rates of kidnapping , hardship,severe poverty ,gross unemployment,youth killing and hunger" so that folks like u can see 30k as salvation. It's evident that d suffering in d country is meant to bastardize ur thinking so u can see crumbs falling from d table in d midst of plenty as what u are entitled to."
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by izibili44: 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ajibade123:
e koshi danu

do you wish to work or study in countries like
Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Dubai, Germany,
Cyprus, Malaysia, Turkey check my signature for my
contact
. Football player need iv
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by oluxy(m): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
okosodo:

I know a lot of people who received on different occasions....

My bother inclusive twice
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
Osinbanjo is a crooked liar! Shameless hyporcrite.
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by franklingud(m): 7:03am On Jan 07, 2021
Which grant kwa?

One naira I didn't receive ooooo
See me see wahala
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by NLRulesEnforcer: 8:36am On Jan 07, 2021
Techm8:
This is audio grants. Still not seen 1 beneficiary in the flesh. Well, with the little I save with iNEST for rainy days aka emergencies, I don't need to bother with any non existent grants

Kindly receive sense, act guided and stop continuously spamming these forum threads with your adverts. You and the other monikers you keep using to spam threads. If you continue your behavior you will be reported to the Mods and all your accounts will be banned within the next 24 hours.
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by kindredspirit(m): 9:30am On Jan 07, 2021
franklingud:
Which grant kwa?

One naira I didn't receive ooooo
See me see wahala

You did not receive anything, the question is DID YOU APPLY ?? To receive support, you ought to indicate your interest as they are not just sending money willy-nilly to people.

For the MSME Survival Funds, people that applied actually received the grant. The program is to assist small businesses with payment of their staff salaries.

To benefit, your employer would apply online for all the workers by filling in their details: Name, Phone numbers, BVN and Bank Account numbers etc. Your employer would also upload evidence that he/she has been paying you salaries as a staff.

Next, the information would be verified and all the workers contacted by telephone. They would be asked questions like "What is your name, What is your employer's name, what type of business is your company into, please reconfirm your account details" etc.

Shortly after, the accounts of the staff would be credited with 30k or 50k depending on the salaries that the employer used to pay them. They would be paid for 3 months.

My business is a beneficiary of the program and my workers have been paid twice. The grant really took the load off my neck in the harsh business environment caused by COVID-19. Imagine the government helping you pay close to 1 million Naira in salaries.

I seriously despise the APC government. However, I can't but commend them for the seamless and simple implementation of the SURVIVAL FUND scheme.

I have also applied for the ongoing Housing Support program and can't say how that one would pan out. However, I have learnt that one should always apply for these programs when one hears about them. The SURVIVAL FUND grant was an eye-opener for me.
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by Divab(f): 1:05am On Jan 09, 2021
okosodo:

I n employees are beneficiaries. It's real not scam
Re: Many Nigerians Have Received Grants – Osinbajo Updates Buhari On ESP by PROVERBZ(m): 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
MISSNORA:
Beautiful
hey, u know what happened to punkyveer??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu / 2019: Yoruba Youths Set Agenda For Atiku / Biodun Olujimi Replaces Akpabio As Senate Minority Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.