Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,004 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) (74788 Views)

Protest In Nnamdi Azikwe University Over Hike In School Fees (Photos) / My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) / Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by CHoccolaTE: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2021
Emary:

I have a cousin married to a prominent doctor in the east. I needed to print something when visiting their and tried using a small home printer. You need to have seen her fear that I touched it without his permission. She has been married over 25yrs at that point with grown professional kids. Some women are in bondage in Nigeria.

The same men doing all sorts of selfish and heartless things to women are the ones endlessly complaining about how women are not good.
Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by ogub(m): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2021
heniford2:
if i pay 1million naira and my child like my son or daughter is starved like this treated like this and you say i keep quiet i burn down that school chia God should punish this teachers and pastors Deeper life school school fees is 1million naira and the child is hungry like this oh God waiting we do you in this African as a country
my friend read carefully before concluding it didn't state that feeding is 1million

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by LordIsaac(m): 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
this lack of brotherhood portends a huge danger to Christianity.
The other religion has it in abundant supply.
Yes... Even the so called denominations of the world have some sort of unity. I was surprised in Ecwa they even announce birthdays of celebrants. That's unity!
Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by Myself2(m): 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
chiemmanuel:
I wonder why parents send their wards to boarding schools
Those schools are breeding ground for all sorts of immorality
Its like an entry to the evil world
My one year boarding in a seminary nearly destroyed me
I had to jakpa.

Exactly
When my wife broached that idea when our first child was about to get into secondary school some years ago, I had to overule her vehemently as she appeared not to understand or not ready to understand my gentle and patient explanation about the ills perpetrated in the boarding schools these days

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by zik4ever: 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
Patiks:

N455k or thereabouts for a SESSION i.e. three terms will amount to a million.
Yes, nearly that in JSS1 and SS1 cos N455 for ONLY starting term of basic seven or SS1 (one term)+ 230k for 2 terms =455+460=915k NOT 1.1m as stated by OP.
Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by zik4ever: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
Mgbadike80:
What is the starting salary for their teachers?
No idea sir.
Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by zik4ever: 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lekan239:
madam first term 445k, you will still pay 230k for second term and another 230k for third term making it 1m. Hope you did your calculations well before sending your child there, we no wan hear stories that touch o
Thanks beloved. I have 2 kids there. A colleague had 4 at a time and 2 have graduated. Several parents have multiple kids there at same time. The school has 22 campuses (in 21 States plus Abuja) with students from all over. The applicants are too many, especially for Abuja, Port Harcourt and Lagos campuses.
Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by zik4ever: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
Classickj:
so you pay 445k for the whole session
Well, it's about 10% of what some schools charge. It's just how life is. It's expensive for some and even too cheap for some!
Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by chiemmanuel(m): 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
Myself2:

Exactly
When my wife roached that idea when our first child was about to get into secondary school some years ago, I had to overule her vehemently as she appeared not to understand or not ready to understand my gentle and patient explanation about the ills perpetrater in the boarding schools these days
you might not be able to have control of your wards when they come back

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by zik4ever: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
Mgbadike80:
the op said for a session ( the entire money for three terms )
Yes, he said N1.1m for a session but it's about N915k for the most expensive years (Basic 7 and SS1)
Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nigerianization:
What will it cost the school management to install CCTV in all classrooms and hostel blocks in the school, excluding the rest rooms and bathroom?

That's why i like Synagogue. Even the highway leading to his church has CCTV
camera in bathroom...is it reality show to see dem naked or?
Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by zik4ever: 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
IamAsiri:

I want to believe that the 1m he quoted would be for the whole session and not just a term.
Yes it's about 900k for the most expensive sessions (JSS 1 and SS1).

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by zik4ever: 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
larrybabanla:
oga, hw much dem pay u ? mr, defence attorney
My brother, God bless. They don't pay me! I actually pay them because I have 2 children there and they are in 2 separate campuses so I pay school fees to them instead. Have a wonderful day sir.
Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by chiemmanuel(m): 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
xcesspaschal:

Thank God u jakpa or jepa. Else u could have infected many with ur bad behavior. God bless seminarians
you are right

Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by fof1: 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
jumper524:
feeding fee 120k and the pikin slim like that??

no nah!! the mother has a point here.

Did U read the Account of d Writer? Pls go back and read very well. U are Distorting d Facts,Pls
Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by matm: 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
The fact still remains that no one will ever force u to put ur child in the school.It is a matter of choice.But no matter how much u spend in the secondary school as fees,the fact remains that u will only graduate with Ordinary level certificate and nothing higher than that.The same certificate is awarded to a public school student with a termly school fee of N5000 only.
Coming to d issue of immorality,no matter where ur child is even at home corruption is much maiinly b/c of unfettered access daily to adult contents on the internet's including little kids.U cannever keep staying at home with ur teen kids so as to ensure e they are not doing sth weird.Even as they mingle with peers in the villages,a lot happen which u can never know.
So,just do ur best and leave the rest for God.
Boarding school just as obtainable everywhere have the good,the bad,the ugly.Nowhere is safe heaven.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by MoneyTrees(m): 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
Stop paying large amount of money for your kids in a school all in the name of religious school
Pikin were go spoil go still spoil
Buy your ward iPhone & link him up with a real niggar who's going to teach him how to bomb every day all days of the week.
Religion is a scam
No be as you pay school fees your pikin go Sabi read n write

zik4ever:

No. It is not! It is #445k for a start. I am a parent and paid last term. This one is not 'they said' or 'internet matter sir. I made the payment and have receipt. I repeat it's #445k and covers uniform, books, tuition, feeding and boarding etc for first term. It's same for all the campuses.
Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by MoneyTrees(m): 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
But deeper life church were TV been dey prohibited that year cos of the misguided exposure to +18 content don dey use laptop, abi dem go tell me say the students de use laptop only when teachers are around grin grin grin

Mediocrity all in the name of Christianity

Ogbeni hustle o... poverty na bastard
Lack of exposure/ignorance is a sin

Emir8:
Deeper High School has been on the news due to the molestation of Don Davies in its Akwa Campus. I went through the website of the school and the school fees is there. No doubt, DLHS is a standard school with high moral discipline. The students pay about 1.1 Million per session according to my calculation. You can also calculate it. See the pictures.

Source: https://www.deeperlifehighschool.org/fees2.php
Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by illicit(m): 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
Codedlyon:
E shock me big time because I dey reason say when Jesus was on Earth he did all he did with out collecting any money from anybody from HEALING to TEACHING to GIVING. Nawa ooo.

lol this one na education no be gospel nah....

They build schools for profit, even their Church na for profit
Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by oyinslive(m): 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
Do they pay their Teachers well?
Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by tiwasiaife(m): 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
chiemmanuel:
I had to jakpa.

Which Seminary ?
Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
heniford2:
grincheesy lol Nigerians can be dramatic and funny too so you will act abi oh bless you brother too

You're the dramatic one here , that guy you're quoting spoke with a lot of wisdom, but you're busy being emotional

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by zik4ever: 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
MoneyTrees:
Stop paying large amount of money for your kids in a school all in the name of religious school
Pikin were go spoil go still spoil
Buy your ward iPhone & link him up with a real niggar who's going to teach him how to bomb every day all days of the week.
Religion is a scam
No be as you pay school fees your pikin go Sabi read n write

Thanks for your advice bro. It's a free world. There are folks spending larger amounts, even ten times more in other schools and some can even spend that at a sitting in a joint.
Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by denjjy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
chiemmanuel:
I had to jakpa.
Even you that you didn't go to boarding school, your comment still reflecting your high rate of oral immorality.
Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by Hearme(m): 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
zik4ever:

New comer isn't #1m. It was 415k for new comer but now #445k sir. Other terms are 230k as I said before. And please subject to investigation, high school in most of the campuses I am aware of, feeds children very well with snacks in between meals if I recall correctly. The school has 22 campuses with thousands of parents, some of these and their students are probably on Nairaland sir. Let's wait to hear all sides and have an independent investigation. God bless you sir.

Yet Government and students wants magic in our federal universities when a students school fees from 100L to 400L in most schools (4 years program) is not up to 200K for 4 years which is less than a term in this school and many other private schools. Education is no cheap. It's either the government pays or the parents pay.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by Lekan239(m): 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
zik4ever:

Thanks beloved. I have 2 kids there. A colleague had 4 at a time and 2 have graduated. Several parents have multiple kids there at same time. The school has 22 campuses (in 21 States plus Abuja) with students from all over. The applicants are too many, especially for Abuja, Port Harcourt and Lagos campuses.
you are welcome ma, I was just doing calculation based on what I saw on the list, I don't even know if I'm right about it.
Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
edoairways:
It is not cheap
it is compared to other big schools in nugeria
Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by zik4ever: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lekan239:
you are welcome ma, I was just doing calculation based on what I saw on the list, I don't even know if I'm right about it.
God bless you real good. Love will triumph over all. Happy new year!
Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by MoneyTrees(m): 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
I support spending such money on banging pvssies, drinking exotic wines & making merry not on a school that years ago, it's founder was anti-TV, anti-modernization
Life is too short
Deeper Life that year angry cheesy grin, them girls be wearing 6 yards of pleated long skirts forming holy buh a swimming time when a nigga wanna check out even tho I got some memorable pvssies there too angry grin grin cheesy

zik4ever:

Thanks for your advice bro. It's a free world. There are folks spending larger amounts, even ten times more in other schools and some can even spend that at a sitting in a joint.
Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by zik4ever: 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
MoneyTrees:
I support spending such money on banging pvssies, drinking exotic wines & making merry not on a school that years ago, it's founder was anti-TV, anti-modernization
Life is too short
Deeper Life that year angry cheesy grin, them girls be wearing 6 yards of pleated long skirts forming holy buh a swimming time when a nigga wanna check out even tho I got some memorable pvssies there too angry grin grin cheesy

Oh okay. I now see where you're coming from!
Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by Nigerianization(m): 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
camera in bathroom...is it reality show to see dem naked or?

I said EXCLUDING..........................look well
Re: Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) by trilacos: 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
matm:
The fact still remains that no one will ever force u to put ur child in the school.It is a matter of choice.But no matter how much u spend in the secondary school as fees,the fact remains that u will only graduate with Ordinary level certificate and nothing higher than that.The same certificate is awarded to a public school student with a termly school fee of N50000 only.
poverty mentality is bad,go sit with a minister/rich people children in your 50k public schools and get gcse too from it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) / WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) / Secrets Of First Class Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.